Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy (44572 Views)

Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by lilyheaven: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
The change begins with you , sit her down and advice her as I said earlier spanking and beating doesn't change a thing instead it hardens children against their parents

They want the mum to leave her, so that she can be a generous giver, they're still the ones who will label her olosho in the nearest future.

The people who claim there are no virgins/decent girls in Nigeria, are the same ones who bark when a mother is trying to lead her daughter on the right path. Smh!.
-copied

3 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Twelfthman: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Your Neighbor is a psycho. A serious one

stalingraddd:
I once over heard my neighbor telling his friend that if he catches his daughter indecently dressed that he would set her ablaze and watch her die. the thing shock me
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by GoldHorse(m): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2020
If the girl get belle now or die as a result of abortion or she carry Aids or something na all the people shouting child abuse na dem go first abuse the mother say she no Sabi train pikin.

You guys think una like her pass the mother abi? Or you think she derive pleasure from the beating? They didn't even ask what she did but said JUST BECAUSE....! You think the girl will speak the whole truth of the extent of her escapades?

We are amazed by stories of underage girls eloping and spending days with strange men in hotels, surprised when we hear of 15 year old bunking two different guys, sad when young girls are murdered by their Facebook lovers we but don't ask how our young children got so bold and "learned" enough to do such.

This is how e dey start and the mom is trying to prevent such stories that touch hence the girl needs some touches, bruises comes along with such.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by stalingraddd(m): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Very gentle man but when he gets angry he becomes a psycho
Twelfthman:

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by ROLEX2020: 3:20am On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:

I'm sure you've been wondering what I do behind the mic,. Check it out� https://audiomack.com/fee-108/song/separated

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by DarkJeddi(m): 5:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Charmerbeautylooks:
not good at all. all she need is to talk to her with love and reason why she should be careful with boy friends
And you think she never talked to her with love and reason about why she should be careful with boyfriends.. shocked
Some female Teenagers are what Igbos called an evil child that enters her mother's womb through the back door,no amount of gentle reasoning is going to dissuade her..

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by GodisFirst: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2020
She will not die, this beating will only make her to remember not to misbehave again. Whenever men comes to her and she remembers this, she will run as much as she can to her mum.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Munzy14(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Onye gwara gi?

Nnem ga si "Okuru o na-eto kari onye kuru ya?"

[i]At least, make them handle the one wey dey exhibit misbehaviour fest...
cheesy
Lol, its true o...growing up was tough, my mom and dad use iron hand eeeh...cheesy

I no blame them, 4guys no easy to control...Then,if a girl find anyone of us come, na query for mom hand...grin
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Frankcallys(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2020
The good old days. Even the dog in your house will be angry too

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by etrouble: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Thank you ma for the beating. You will reap the fruit of your Labour. If Cosy Ojiakor’s parents had been this responsible, we won’t have such a nuisance in the society today.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Anaerobi(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2020
children of now adays... who is the useless guy that is dating a minor Biko nu?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Iykenuwa(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2020
God bless the mother, and for the idiot that tried to raise a false alarm, including the poster,

Behold your portion

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2020
lilyheaven:

They want the mum to leave her, so that she can be a generous giver, they're still the ones who will label her olosho in the nearest future.

The people who claim there are no virgins/decent girls in Nigeria, are the same ones who bark when a mother is trying to lead her daughter on the right path. Smh!.
-copied

suit yourself lady, once you have yours you can beat her to death if you want mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Dick is so sweet that a girl will forgive her home training
na wow o
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by MisterKings(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Anything wey go make woman beat pikin like this na because the mama sef don do her own in her teenage years and she no won make her pikin follow suit.

But there is a wiser way to go about it.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Weneda(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Raydos:
I don't support this, but the way all these little kids are in a hurry to fuçk dick is alarming

Something you will still get tired of
This children don shine eye finish o
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2020
I am so loving this.

Girl kids of nowadays are just too loose for comfort.

Go to female hostels in uni and see how all the discussion is men, outings, sex and contraceptives.

On a daily, discarded newborns and aborted fetuses litter the toilets, drainages and dumpsters scattered all over the campuses.

You'll wonder if these breed of ladies came with a bug in their laps that wasn't in the original programming of their olde mothers.

There's a church girl lives around me who bleeps a different 'cousin brother' per week.
Still goes for fellowship and sings in the choir.

I get bitter seeing a girl kpanshing her life away with such abandon and I can't imagine the heart they'll have to have a man come pay dowry on their expired puccees tomorrow.

Meself ain't never gonna marry no non-virgin even if she was raped by a lighting strike.
Can't imagine the thought of the object of my affections lying down naked and moaning under my fellow man.

I say, beat sense into these deluded kids before they ruin their future with useless experiments.
It's up to adults around to gauge and control them.
What do they know about Love?
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by vanvino(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
So why is this a news?
Is there anything bad in correcting the child from the way of lost she's threading

Solving teenager emotional need with physical abuse and we are civilized people, right? let's see how far the method will work.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by nobilie: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2020
If the little girl gets pregnant, its the same people shouting wicked mom that will say same mother is careless.
I believe that woman must have warned that child several times.
There's a lot of evil in secondary school this days. I started as a secondary school teacher after my NYSC, I saw things.
To be a parent now comes with too much challenge. Be mild with your daughter she go follow boys. Be hard on her, she go begin do girls. Watin parents go do? Its to pray and teach them the fear of God.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by hify9935(f): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2020
ednut1:
Probably nacking already. God i dey fear to born girl o
some comments dey somehow sef. So you no dey fear to born boy. Na the girl dey "nack" herself? Abi the boy no be her mate?
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by hify9935(f): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2020
vanvino:

Solving teenager emotional need with physical abuse and we are civilized people, right? let's see how far the method will work.
you're minding them. I'm not even saying anything till I know the position the mom met them. Was it outside or a secluded place. Some mothers could be so dramatic. People like us who had no boyfriends in secondary school still talked to boys about other things. No be only boyfriend and girlfriend. Most of these boys even helped us concerning school work,as they're academically sound. Our society is something else.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Which one be internal bleeding? Beat her not only when u saw her with boys, beat her to correct her when she is wrong. Counsel her and play ur role as a mother

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Awoo88: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2020
If na my pikin, she go chop round two. Nonsense children. 14 years hanging out with boys.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Awoo88: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Twelfthman:

The neighbor is a very normal person.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by kudinkarfe: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
stalingraddd:
I once over heard my neighbor telling his friend that if he catches his daughter indecently dressed that he would set her ablaze and watch her die. the thing shock me
E shock you? I will do worst than just that.

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by bluefilm: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2020
If she continues like this, she'll soon beat the child into lesbianism.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by asmovic(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2020
uzallwell12:
Mother brutalizes teenage daughter after seeing her with a boy

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxgFMpjPzK/
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtI-tXIQDQ
why the incessant shouting of Jesus? some people will just start recording to post without knowing what to say.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by mariahAngel(f): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, its true o...growing up was tough, my mom and dad use iron hand eeeh...cheesy

Your mum and dad? That must've been very difficult cheesy

I no blame them, 4guys no easy to control...Then,if a girl find anyone of us come, na query for mom hand...grin

Oooohhhh! grin
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by NoToPile: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2020
I fear secondary school children nowadays, the things they are doing they never born us well to do it during our time.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by letilex: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Oh no I am not in support of this check out the new Tom and Jerry trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSX9ldGN0L8
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by OBTOREPA(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2020
I didn't see any wrong with mother beating her own daughter with a rod of correction.

So everybody should mind there business period.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by lilyheaven: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
suit yourself lady, once you have yours you can beat her to death if you want mtcheew
There’s no mother that can beat her child to death.
Any way it suits you to parent your children, good-luck.
But you don’t have a right to impose your ideas on a mother on how to discipline her child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.