Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy (44570 Views)

Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by stalingraddd(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
kudinkarfe:

E shock you? I will do worst than just that.
na jail get you
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by izraeleezee(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
ABuja International Academy?? which Campus abeg, i am a former student of this school
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by grandstar(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
DryMouth:

I heard the man was previously rich but circumstances made him poor(not very poor sha).
The mom is hardly at home sef.
The dad now drives bus so he too is hardly at home.
And dis girl is so beautiful.

A pity
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Exodora: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
See them blaming the mother , tommorow if this girl becomes another thing naw this set of people will still be the same people to blame her for failing the society in bringing her up.
As long as the beating won't kill her she deserves it . What is a 13 years old doing with a guy .
Formally the community will join hands in bringing up a child if the child goes wrong but these days same society will call you names for doing your best in bringing up child the way you know best .
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
hify9935:
some comments dey somehow sef. So you no dey fear to born boy. Na the girl dey "nack" herself? Abi the boy no be her mate?
sarcasm na. Lord help us
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Your mum and dad? That must've been very difficult cheesy

Oooohhhh! grin
It used to be war then, ones u commit, na hanging around sure pass, if u enter house them lock door, na others go carry up for the flogging...cheesy

Na from Dad mouth i hear organised and unorganised flogging....grin

Its fun when we discuss it as adult nowadays...the iron hand made impact though in accordance with prov 22:6
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Tulsaguy: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Casper21:

What are u saying now? You guys need an ebook on how to train a child cos the natural knowledge u know or u got from ur parents isn't enough

Do not remove the ancient landmark.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. We are Africans and its part of the training.

If she carry belle now, her journey is prolong by at least 1year.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Munzy14:

It used to be war then, ones u commit, na hanging around sure pass, if u enter house them lock door, na others go carry up for the flogging...cheesy

Na from Dad mouth i hear organised and unorganised flogging....grin

Its fun when we discuss it as adult nowadays...the iron hand made impact though in accordance with prov 22:6

It seems your siblings were mostly boys in your family

O di ka owu gi mekariri ishi ike okwaya? cheesy
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Tulsaguy: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
onyechez:

How is it Good? That's violence.

Violence ko Viola ni

Do not remove the ancient landmark.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. We are Africans and its part of the training.

If she carry belle now, her journey is prolong by at least 1year.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

It seems your siblings were mostly boys in your family

O di ka owu gi mekariri ishi ike okwaya? cheesy
yea, four boys no girl.

Mba o, our last born...That one frustate them till he started staying on his own..cheesy

I ji ndi last born egwuri egwu...
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Munzy14:

yea, four boys no girl.

What!?? grin

Hey god! Mumsie go don talk taya!
You know what I thought/think? Men who grew up with only male siblings are usually kind of insensitive/rough/harsh towards females. cheesy
Female siblings bring out the tenderheart in males.

Mba o, our last born...That one frustate them till he started staying on his own..cheesy

I ji ndi last born egwuri egwu...

Chai!
Your mum deserve I gbaliala gift!
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

What!?? grin

Hey god! Mumsie go don talk taya!
You know what I thought/think? Men who grew up with only male siblings are usually kind of insensitive/rough/harsh towards females. cheesy
Female siblings bring out the tenderheart in males.

Chai!
Your mum deserve I gbaliala gift!
Not so, men who grew up with no females value them more...A case of value due to scarcity.

All the love we for share with the female siblings...goes to mum more and dad.

Igbaliala for mom only? Dad nko?...smh

Women in solidarity things.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by mariahAngel(f): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Munzy14:

Not so, men who grew up with no females value them more...A case of value due to scarcity.

All the love we for share with the female siblings...goes to mum more and dad.

Okwaya? Echekwehu'm otu ahu

Igbaliala for mom only? Dad nko?...smh

Women in solidarity things.

Owudi otu ahu nu cheesy

O maka na ndi mpa na-eshikari ike, but we go still appreciate them too.
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Okwaya? Echekwehu'm otu ahu

Owudi otu ahu nu cheesy

O maka na ndi mpa na-eshikari ike, but we go still appreciate them too.
Eziokwu ka m na agwa gi o..cheesy

Anyi misiri nwanne nwaanyi, so we transfer it to women in our lives not only mom.

I get a frnd weh deh talk to the elder sis anyhow, he even slap her despite being last born o, because she came to squat with him and run her MSc when we deh undergraduate, immediately the papa summoned both, and gave him final last warning with a threat to starve him of funds..cheesy

Anyway, he started respecting her after she married a responsible guy, that spends money on them...grin
Money stops insult.

Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by mariahAngel(f): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Munzy14:

Eziokwu ka m na agwa gi o..cheesy

Anyi misiri nwanne nwaanyi, so we transfer it to women in our lives not only mom.

I get a frnd weh deh talk to the elder sis anyhow, he even slap her despite being last born o, because she came to squat with him and run her MSc when we deh undergraduate, immediately the papa summoned both, and gave him final last warning with a threat to starve him of funds..cheesy

Anyway, he started respecting her after she married a responsible guy, that spends money on them...grin
Money stops insult.

Ishi arihi dat guy mma! cheesy
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ishi arihi dat guy mma! cheesy

Na so, u said ndi na enweghi nwanne nwaanyi are insensitive to females, ugbu a ihu la nu ya...cheesy
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by mariahAngel(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Na so, u said ndi na enweghi nwanne nwaanyi are insensitive to females, ugbu a ihu la nu ya...cheesy

Hahahahahahaha grin

I shi nini? grin
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Munzy14(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaha grin

I shi nini? grin
Lol...you eeh!
Re: Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy by Cubeman: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
The punishment might have been excessive, but her mother wants the best for her. She doesn't want her baby girl to become a Jezebel early in life,so she corrected her the best way she possibly can. Those shouting blood of Jesus are detractors and possible harbingers of her downfall.
Mum,take it easy next time. What a girl will do,a girl will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.