Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? (2115 Views)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Did Ondo State Governor Just Say There Was No Lekki Dead Victims? / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by rossniti: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
I've never seen where people are massacred, and not one single relative of ANY of the victims cries foul, or lodges a complaint or lawsuit.

No distraught mothers?

No angry dads demanding justice?

No sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, grandmothers, grandfathers, saying anything?

In a democratic dispensation?

It's unheard of in human history.

Not even in the infamous Tiannamen Sq massacre in China, where the relatives of victims defied the brutal Chinese dictatorship to demand justice for their loved ones.

So what is the deal with this Lekki situation, and why have DJ Switch and CNN failed to bring forward even ONE relative of any of the persons they claimed were massacred, to confirm their assertions?

It is a real mystery, and lends credence to the FG's insistence that the Nigerian army did not kill anybody in Lekki.

12 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by kilmot: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
So you had to create a thread to show how myopic you are?
OK let me educate.
First of all I'm not in Lagos and can't testify if there was a killing or not but I can't rule out that there was a killing simply because I have no exhibit to prove.

The blame game between the govt and the army and initial denial and later acceptance that an event like that occurred is a proof that something is fishy.

If bodies were left, definitely identifying relatives will be easy.

Note, in the CNN video we saw one relative or didn't you see that? And that is because according to him he was called and informed that his brother was shot when it happened and till now they can't find his body.
Oga, I can continue to prove you and your likes with more education if not that I'm lazy in typing.

But if you still think no one was killed at Lekki toll gate, then I pray what happened there that day should happen to you and your family without evidence.

Just say Amen to prove no one was killed.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by coolsegun2002: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Is that not the same question we asked about the corona virus death statistics.?....yet u guys said corona virus killed thousands in Nigeria and we had no choice but to believe
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Pierocash(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
rossniti:
I've never seen where people are massacred, and not one single relative of ANY of the victims cries foul, or lodges a complaint or lawsuit.

No distraught mothers?

No sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, grandmothers, grandfathers, saying anything?

Not even in the infamous Tiannamen Sq massacre in China, where the relatives of victims defied the brutal Chinese dictatorship to demand justice for their loved ones.

So what is the deal with this Lekki situation, and why have DJ Switch and CNN failed to bring forward even ONE relative of any of the persons they claimed were massacred, to confirm their assertions?

It is a real mystery, and lends credence to the FG's insistence that the Nigerian armyworm did not kill anybody in Lekki.
when hundreds of shia Muslims were massacred in Kaduna by the evil and coward Nigeria army in Zaria,how many people came out to demand for their loved ones?

Atleast you are aware that Lagos state government admitted that 2 persons died, and several others injured and receiving treatment. If the army didn't shoot,what killed those 2persons? If they didn't open fire on people,what injured the injured?

It is common sense, if two persons died of gunshot, it means people were shot,and more than two could have died, if people got injured, means some others died. So what are they denying when the evidences are clear that there was shooting at the toll gate.

Most people may be afraid to come out to demand such, others may not have relative, to some, they may not be educated enough to know the right step to take .

But we have read two accounts of persons demanding for the where about of their loved ones after been to the protest in lekki and didt return.

Final verdict, people were shot at the toll gate by Nigeria army, and people died

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Flier: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
It’s a fake news! It’s just sad the silly Dj switch won’t stop lying

9 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by rossniti: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
kilmot:
OK let me educate.
First of all I'm not in Lagos and can't testify if there was a killing or not but I can't rule out that there was a killing simply because I have no exhibit to prove.

The blame game between the govt and the army and initial denial and later acceptance that an event like that occurred is a proof that something is fishy.

Note, in the CNN video we saw one relative or didn't you see that? And that is because according to him he was called and informed that his brother was shot when it happened and till now they can't find his body.
Oga, I can continue to prove you and your likes with more education if not that I'm lazy in typing.

But if you still think no one was killed at Lekki toll gate, then I pray what happened there that day should happen to you and your family without evidence.

The guy that told CNN that tale, has he actually reported his 'brother' as missing to the police? What about his parents? Where are they in all this? Or they don't care about their missing son who was shot according to a 'phone call'? Why didn't CNN seek to interview the parents? It all sounds very dodgy.

6 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Turantula(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
OP registered few days ago to spread disinformation.
GOVERNMENT PAID AGENT.
! BUSTED !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by rossniti: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pierocash:
when hundreds of shia Muslims were massacred in Kaduna by the evil and coward Nigeria army in Zaria,how many people came out to demand for their loved ones?

Atleast you are aware that Lagos state government admitted that 2 persons died, and several others injured and receiving treatment. If the army didn't shoot,what killed those 2persons? If they didn't open fire on people,what injured the injured?

It is common sense, if two persons died of gunshot, it means people were shot,and more than two could have died, if people got injured, means some others died. So what are they denying when the evidences are clear that there was shooting at the toll gate.

Most people may be afraid to come out to demand such, others may not have relative, to some, they may not be educated enough to know the right step to take .

But we have read two accounts of persons demanding for the where about of their loved ones after been to the protest in lekki and didt return.

Final verdict, people were shot at the toll gate by Nigeria army, and people died

Stop lying. The 2 dead people were said to have NOT died of gunshot wounds.

10 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Sibrah: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
rossniti:

No distraught mothers?

It is a real mystery, and lends credence to the FG's insistence that the Nigerian army did not kill anybody in Lekki.
Fear of the army is keeping them away from public.
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Pierocash(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
rossniti:

Stop lying. The 2 dead people were said to have NOT died of gunshot wounds.
you can keep believing whatever you want to believe.

What injured the other ones,or they were not injured by what injured them too abi?

Take your primitive thinking to your village,that is where you can sell it

1 Like

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by sammy329(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sibrah:
Fear of the army is keeping them away from public.
That's no truth, the army can't keep all of them away.

The Million dollar question? Where are the relatives. Why is no one coming forward to the judicial panel, not even bare-breasted grandmothers

9 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by edoairways: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Flier:
It’s a fake news! It’s just sad the silly Dj switch won’t stop lying
Fake news that CNN authenticate
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by edoairways: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
That's no truth, the army can't keep all of them away.

The Million dollar question? Where are the relatives. Why is no one coming forward to the judicial panel, not even bare-breasted grandmothers
You expect them to show up when some persons are threatened and even arrested? So you don't know how things operate in Nigeria or your pay master has asked you to continue from where they stopped?

2 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by sammy329(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

You expect them to show up when some persons are threatened and even arrested? So you don't know how things operate in Nigeria or your pay master has asked you to continue from where they stopped?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided you are still dodging the question.

5 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Eteka1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
CNN = FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Kloenboi: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
JUST AS YOU HAVE CONCEALED THE IDENTITY OF THE MAN IN ASOROCK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeCsBOz9W_4&t=1304s
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Christistruth00: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Eteka1:
CNN = FAKE NEWS

The BBC Reporter that was there also said Soldiers shot into the Air and she saw no fatalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE

4 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by sammy329(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Assuming it was true, Sahara reporters and co. would have traced them.
You would have been seeing things like JUSTICE FOR AJANLEKOKO on twitter

7 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by sammy329(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

cheesy cheesy CNN is the mother of fake news

3 Likes

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by NGpatriot: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Christistruth00:

The BBC Reporter that was there also said Soldiers shot into the Air and she saw no fatalities.

This man made many trips to the hospital taking injured people from the toll gate, but he did not see 1 single dead protester.

He see if he did see any dead bodies, he''l have to provide evidence, but the lair on CNN who saw 78 or 15 dead bodies that she said she dragged to the military doesn't have 1 single evidence of 1 single dead protester, not one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Kloenboi: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Christistruth00:

BBC = BRITISH AFTER MEETING WITH TINUBU AND IN LESS THAN 24 HRS THE ARMY CAME AND STARTED SHOOTING, SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM BBC?

1 Like

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by NGpatriot: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:

Even CNN reported that 38 people died, but they did not show us any dead protester, they did not say how and where they saw the 38 dead protester, no proof, no evidence.

Just imagine a known media outlet like CNN pushing fake news and rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by edoairways: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
But it wasn't fake during the USA election? grin grin
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by sammy329(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

But it wasn't fake during the USA election? grin grin
CNN has lost it credibility since Donald Trump won in 2016, they are now full of shameless and biased reporting

1 Like

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Dimmatic(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why haven't you known how to drive ever?
It's easier than you imagine,let's show you how,call or sms is with numbers below.
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin these clowns are still opening threads up and down to defend their master. None of their threads even smells front page, oga Suen moving all threads to expose FG to the front page back to back. No one is reading your shiity threads, everyone knows you're being paid to display stupidity in public, I don't know why they aren't tired already. I guess their pay master still has hope.

1 Like

Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by orisa37: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Do you want to kill the Relatives as well?
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by orisa37: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Do you want to kill the Relatives as well? What about those you freezed their Accounts?
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by edoairways: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
CNN has lost it credibility since Donald Trump won in 2016, they are now full of shameless and biased reporting
grin grin grin
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by JAMO84: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
kilmot:
OK let me educate.

But if the massacre did not happen, what happened to those destroyed by your lekki audio massacre should happen to you.
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by thelinguist: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

the same CNN that is biased towards Trump and supoorts Biden? You peoole just choose narratives thatbsuit you, CNN are also biased abegi....doesn't mean the government is infallible... But stop choosing narratives
Re: Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Christistruth00:

Please note this is BBC pidgin reporter. She does not need to be even employed by BBC to start with. She just can be an independent reporter. The same thing with BBC hausa service they are totally independent. BBC broadcast in Africa countries mostly journalist and from South Africa and Kenya all other African countries are independent reporter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob's Sit -at-home Order: Write Your Wills , Police Tells Hoodlums / More Threats Coming From Fulani Elites To Igbo People, Hear For Yourself. / Every Omoluabi Must Read This Book! These Are Our True Enemies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.