Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country (891 Views)

When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by Ge0grapher(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
It's simple

Go into the nearest church, get on your knees and say these words, "Lord, thank you for taking me out of hell" smiley

6 Likes

Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by Sundrus: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin
Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by Soarr(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
That's my plan bro...

2 Likes

Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by Solosolojohquay: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
ls people like you that travel out and didn't look back what of your family that are here they should rot in hell right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by kunzzy4me(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hhahahhahaaah
Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by Juoflife1(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol
Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ge0grapher:
It's simple

Go into the nearest church, get on your knees and say these words, "Lord, thank you for taking me out of hell" smiley
when you leave Nigeria you will sooner than later see that religion itself na scam.most Oyinbo no dey go

1 Like

Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by Axmondthuglife: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
I intend doing that too.. God's time will come for us all
Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by DaInferno(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Solosolojohquay:
ls people like you that travel out and didn't look back what of your family that are here they should rot in hell right
in this life that people came to live once?
that's like saying Jesus wouldn't have given his life because people still needed him here on earth cheesy
Re: The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country by Cousin9999: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
No. Find a Nigerian grocery store and restaurant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About France? / Sevis Fee Payment / The Hidden Man-made Lake In Abuja | Directly Behind Aso Rock Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.