Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures (1682 Views)

Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / Ebonyi 2023: Police Arrest 2 APC Aspirants For Allegedly Refusing To Step Down / Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by ABlAstate: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Umahi and kalu are some of the contenders of APC presidential tickets for the next poll.

Orji Uzo Kalu- a former governor of Abia state. His administration was mired in corruption and looting, this led to his conviction by the court. He is an ex convict

Pictures: Abia state

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by ABlAstate: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
David Umahi is the current governor of Ebonyi state. He has worked for his people under a tight budget. He recently declared for the ruling APC.

Pictures: Ebonyi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Seerade029: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Umahi really do well. even with little resources.

1 Like

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Tomtomy98: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Nackzy: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Can someone in his right senses vote for anything APC again
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Seerade029: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
Can someone in his right senses vote for anything APC again

It's not the party but the individual.

are you telling me if Dave or osinbanjo flag apc presidency you won't vote for them?

1 Like

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Nackzy: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seerade029:

It's not the party but the individual.

are you telling me if Dave or osinbanjo flag apc presidency you won't vote for them?
who's Dave? I can Only Vote for Zullum

2 Likes

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by leicestercamper: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by NNEWIsuper: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
I'm from Anambra but truth be told.. Anambra my state is erosion ravaged and filled with Drunkard useless governor who's an igala man

I'm ashamed to come from Anambala

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Abia1stS0N: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abia state is cursed, no be joke
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Seerade029: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:

Zulum can only become vice.
a southern is going to be president in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Dimmatic(f): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Learn how to drive better than you were shown or told.We can make you overcome � fear,drive confidently and with right traffic knowledge.
See our contacts below
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by naturalman: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:

Nonsense and rubbish talk from Nnamdi KANU infested being
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by NNEWIsuper: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Anambra is my state but is cursed and erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by ABlAstate: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
I'm from Anambra but truth be told.. Anambra my state is erosion ravaged and filled with Drunkard useless governor who's an igala man'm ashamed to come from Anambala
[/s]

You should be crying because your Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. How do you normally introduce yourself in public? It sux to be an indigene of a cursed backward shithole Abia state led by a dustbin governor. cheesy

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by ABlAstate: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Abia is my state but is cursed and erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land

Hahahaha

I know you are madly crying over there. You never see anything. Na me and you for this forum, you think say na Juliusmelama. cheesy

See the erosion ravaging the cursed backward shithole Abia state. cheesy

Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Nackzy: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
naturalman:

Haba guy your vex is taken to another level,i understand is Hunger that's turning your brains, sorry bro, you'll be fine soon okay, We don't allow weed smokers to join constructive reasoning and conversations okay. So when learned people are talking just pass
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Nackzy: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seerade029:

Zulum can only become vice.
a southern is going to be president in 2023.
is like you don't know this northern guys, they're power intoxicated, let's see how that goes
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Nackzy: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
naturalman:

When people with sense are engaging in a constructive conversation a weed smoker isn't suppose to jump in
Re: See The States Of 2 APC Presidential Ticket Contenders- Pictures by Abia1stS0N: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nnewisuper come and campaign for your ex convict Kalu. Abia state is cursed.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:Gani Fawehinmi Claims Was Attacked By Tinubu Thugs Over Forgery Case / Sit At Home: Umahi Filling Station Under Lock And Key / Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.