Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators (17806 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by simple250: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
If lagos state govt succeed in banning bikes police and other force men will be benefiting from this same business . Who is fooling who
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by DasaintHope(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

I nor actually get duplex o
Just that my huzzle na internet o

So i dey always dey online
Real Nigga I sight you grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Real Nigga I sight you
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by fabsyl(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
abokis r d law and order in Nigeria. they r above d constitution but below Sharia law. apply Sharia law on our roads n see orderliness
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by abimic(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Government really needed to ban some of the places we find these bikes, as good as they serve, they could be preposterous. I and my female friend decided to use bike around ogba because of the heavy traffic everywhere, that was the last time i was going to take bike anyway in this Lagos, that guy nearly gave i and my friend high bp, was busy dragging with marwa, uneasy everywhere, we even fought all through while on the bike plus one way they always follow. Thank God i came down fine. Government should ban them everywhere biko and create more expansive good road network, because traffic to oyingbo today from VI is not thinkable, how can someone spend 4hrs to oyingbo from VI...Lagos is cursed with all sorts of traffic, artificial, imaginary and useless ones.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by jeff1607(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
Wahala everywhere, if you survive for Nigeria you can Survive Anywhere in the World

Libya nko?
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
fabsyl:
abokis r d law and order in Nigeria. they r above d constitution but below Sharia law. apply Sharia law on our roads n see orderliness

Come and apply the sharia law, mumu talk.
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Nackzy: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
jeff1607:

Libya nko?
grin grin
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
Wahala everywhere, if you survive for Nigeria you can Survive Anywhere in the World

Nigeria ahud be one of the greatest countries in not just Africa bt worldwide bt we have useless leaders. A sleeping Giant of Africa. undecided
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
The okada riders are biting more than they can chew. They have really gone beyond their bounds
Imagine this morning, many okada riders coming on a one way on narrow Iponri bridge going towards CMS faced me and I was overtaking a tanker they were not even afraid. Thank God I was able to maneuver to prevent an accident.

The government need adequate hands and all security forces cooperation to combat this menace.
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Nackzy: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Nigeria ahud be one of the greatest countries in not just Africa bt worldwide bt we have useless leaders. A sleeping Giant of Africa. undecided
Now the big question is How and When are we going to have Good leaders, are they in Nigeria or they're not born yet
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
Now the big question is How and When are we going to have Good leaders, are they in Nigeria or they're not born yet

Hahaha they are very present in Nigeria even right now as we speak. We need 1st know how to identify stupid people and worthless politicians and kick them all out gradually and immediately using the right means.

I belief right now is only the youths still have their sense and courage to do this and they have to take it strategically cos this greedy and incompetent political class will not just give it to them.

I can tell u that the youths have woken up to a new ideology. #Endsars #Endbadgovernance wasn’t a mistake and is a game changer if we get it right.

The good news is the good elders/leaders are ready to follow the youths once we are ready to act. Nigeria will change hopefully sooner than we all think. I’m very optimistic.
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Ajascolove(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Batam:
The okada riders are biting more than they can chew. They have really gone beyond their bounds
Imagine this morning, many okada riders coming on a one way on narrow Iponri bridge going towards CMS faced me and I was overtaking a tanker they were not even afraid. Thank God I was able to maneuver to prevent an accident.

The government need adequate hands and all security forces cooperation to combat this menace.
Good you saw their menace on Lagos road, some people will just be typing trash online to defend criminality because they hate anything associated with government or because they belong to opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by heysquare(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

With the above, whether we like it or not, another protest worst that the previous one cos we only say small thing compare to what will happen will rock the nation before 2022 and this time the north won't be left out cos they're also suffering and it is only God's intervention will the military from taking over from buharia that is if he finishes his last lap.
It seems you don't really the know that majority of this okada riders are from Niger republic and northerners. They all troop to Lagos when some Northern States banned � them

1 Like

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by NiceMen: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
APC government just like fight fight fight... that is all they know how to do.
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by NiceMen: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
heysquare:

It seems you don't really the know that majority of this okada riders are from Niger republic and northerners. They all troop to Lagos when some Northern States banned � them
u better shut up and not divert attention from what it actually is. another protest will hit Lagos soon
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
AstuteChap:
The guy talk say "The game is over," yet, some days ago, na okada men dey pursue policemen
grin grin grin
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Nackzy: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
NiceMen:
APC government just like fight fight fight... that is all they know how to do.
My Problem with them is that till this very moments they don't still believe they're in power,
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Nackzy: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Hahaha they are very present in Nigeria even right now as we speak. We need 1st know how to identify stupid people and worthless politicians and kick them all out gradually and immediately using the right means.

I belief right now is only the youths still have their sense and courage to do this and they have to take it strategically cos this greedy and incompetent political class will not just give it to them.

I can tell u that the youths have woken up to a new ideology. #Endsars #Endbadgovernance wasn’t a mistake and is a game changer if we get it right.

The good news is the good elders/leaders are ready to follow the youths once we are ready to act. Nigeria will change hopefully sooner than we all think. I’m very optimistic.
but they will still send police and army to Kill us, And Religion is a very big setback to achieving that, Tribalism is manageable but Religion won't allow us unite anf achieve our goal
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by thatsleepboy1: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
heysquare:

What about the southerners among them? Even the so called taxfoece don't have powers over them cos when they get arrested, the nigeriens will call some pple and they'll be released. They only have power over the southerners among them.
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Rita33(f): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Bros am a fan

Can I dm?
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
but they will still send police and army to Kill us, And Religion is a very big setback to achieving that, Tribalism is manageable but Religion won't allow us unite anf achieve our goal

I’m not talking about protest. We have protested already and continue in one way Or the other bt it’s more important to key into 2023 that is the biggest protest and change we can achieve.

Nigeria will change and have good leaders the day the youths collectively say so. That day the elders will follow us and not we following stupidly like we have been doing. That is the surest way to change this country.

Everybody must put religion and tribes aside and fight for the good of the country without attacking one another. It’s not hard to accomplish.
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by georgealmond216: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
them they read law to aboki ;Dthem they read law to aboki wey no go school,useless people na who dey buy the bike them? no be dem dem?
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by nairavsdollars(f): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sanwo-Olu, all talk, no action
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by fabsyl(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
udemzyudex:

Come and apply the sharia law, mumu talk.
imbecilic idiot. ur mumu ni season film. mention me again n die young
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Yeeyo: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
Except Somalia
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Omoslim26: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Very senseless Govt instead of them to address the primary issue and problem they will be flexing their mumu muscles as if them get anything to hold down dis people wen God forbid chaos and violence erupt
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by tamdun: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
atobs4real:
Provide others means to subdue poverty. You are just ranting
So u want Lagos to provide for everyone, they didn't complain to their state govt but want Lagos to subdue poverty abi

1 Like

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by sameks08(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
. what's ur interest as to regard to ur signature
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by murmee: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
mobileboy:
The okoda driver are becoming a menace again this time worse before their ban

They litter everywhere at Allen, drive insanely and even block pedestrian paths
Go to Iyana Iba. That place is like a war zone with Okada riders. You will feel ashamed and sorry for Lagos. For how long will this continue!

1 Like

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by murmee: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
eherbal:
Mark my words,if this situation is not handled well ,expect more carnage and anarchy. More police stations may go up in flames and more properties may be lost. The resilience and defiance of these riders needs to be considered before government starts flexing muscles. It may not end well. undecided
So what you are saying is that Lagos state Government should fold it's hands and allow lawlessness to takeover the state. Let the Okada riders try to defy the orders and face the consequence!

1 Like

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by murmee: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu, all talk, no action
Exactly. The man is too soft. What he doesn't realise is that Lagos cannot be governed by someone without guts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit / ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.