Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators (17840 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
sanwo stop increasing crime in lagos keep people busy to earn their living. Pls give these poor okada men money or allow them moratorium fend for their families based on post covid hardship they face.You ppl in govr live in glass houses and dont feel the hardship of pooor lagosisns. Be realistic for once mr.govrnor.!What is needed is to regulate okada men, give them coded uniforms.Afterall.Okada is stil major transport means in india population of 2billion people. undecided
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by qreem231(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

I nor actually get duplex o
Just that my huzzle na internet o

So i dey always dey online
Correct guy, mature response. OG!
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by udemzyudex(m): 4:31am On Nov 20, 2020
fabsyl:
imbecilic idiot. ur mumu ni season film. mention me again n die young

Hahaha... For your mind you don threaten me grin chai
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by heysquare(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2020
NiceMen:
u better shut up and not divert attention from what it actually is. another protest will hit Lagos soon
Don't bring your frustration here! Which attention are you diverting if I may ask?
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Nackzy: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2020
sameks08:
. what's ur interest as to regard to ur signature
I get 15.2% every month
5% every 10 days
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by eherbal(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2020
murmee:
So what you are saying is that Lagos state Government should fold it's hands and allow lawlessness to takeover the state. Let the Okada riders try to defy the orders and face the consequence!
it's obvious the state government is losing the battle. What is needed is discretion not Valor. undecided
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by Atom85: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Are u a gee boy?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

I nor actually get duplex o
Just that my huzzle na internet o

So i dey always dey online
Re: Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators by StJasper(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Please how can I create a new thread on Nairaland?

I want to be posting contents here on Nairaland but really don't know how to start.

No insults please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara APC To Punish Lai Mohammed Over Attacks On Governor Abdulrazaq / Army Rescue One Of The Abducted Chibok Girls, Hands Her Over To Borno Governor / FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.