Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" (28976 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by ceejayluv(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kweensavvy:
So far, all the witnesses (from both sides) have summarily said the same thing; that the shooting happened and that some people died. What else do y'all want to hear again?
I tire my sister...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Gandollaar:
Ok no more Benin kingdom.

we don't have foolish people like this in Benin kingdom.....we from south south totally reject her ...we dash d north..

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by obicmag(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chaii Laure you don fall my hands. Am disappointed. I will withdraw your name as INEC commissioner.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by afroxyz: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
JAMO84:
CNN destroyed Iraq with the fake news about tones of atomic bombs. 20 years later, thousands of Iraqi Muslim brothers, sisters and children murdered by the American terrorist government and they haven't found a single bomb.

CNN destroyed Libya with their multiple fake news about human right abuses. 10 years later, the whole world regret supporting the American terrorist government to kill Gadafi. The destruction of Iraq, Libya and Syria is what led to the emergence of ISIS. CNN is a Criminal News Network but we the patriotic Nigerians will not give them and their PDP Dundees the luxury of setting our country on fire. While they continue to dwell in the stupidity of their fake news, we shall continue to counter them with the wisdom of the true news.

I AM DONE TALKING

Please get your facts right before exposing your ignorance. The Bush administration closed thatbthere were WMDs in Iraq even when CIA reports showed contrary.

Hillary Clinton spearheaded the attack on Gadaffi because he wanted to build a stronger United Africa which woukd have its own bank backed by gold and notbtge US dollar.

CNN didn't play a part but merely amplified the sentiments, unlike their tirade against Trump which they were at the forefront. O don't like CNN but would you prefer to believe a Nigerian army that killed people in Odi, Zaki-Ibiam and hundreds of Shiites, covered up the evidence and buries people in shallow graves? Hell no.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by pweetychyka(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
I am not surprised at her presentation!

A woman without a heart of a mother! May she n her other fellows encounter all that happened on 20102020
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
fayded:

U don't even know when to use past and present tense.. Dunce. Na crude oil full ur head. U don't even know history and migration of people. Zombie
Don't even Mention me, otherwise I'll take u to the cleaners and bring u back just to use u as a rag

ur fada is d rag here OK calm down
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Deltans are not Igbo,na una talk am.. Make una carry una APC garbage.. shocked
we don disown her we dash d igbos
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Lawalemi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
This Buhari has a lot of weyrey around him o
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thunder fire you. Ass licking element.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by mbaise1000: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jesse25:
Igbo call your sister to order which kind trash be this nah.......okeke don do him own nah is this one again .....

When this thing came out openly and declared that she is NOT igbo and denied her herritage, you are anong those that clapped and said that igbo want to claim her and you are now saying she is igbo? I think that this woman is far BETTER than you because she STILL maintains that she is NOT igbo, we washed our hands off her, take and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by preciousfeb(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
JAMO84:
CNN destroyed Iraq with the fake news about tones of atomic bombs. 20 years later, thousands of Iraqi Muslim brothers, sisters and children murdered by the American terrorist government and they haven't found a single bomb.

CNN destroyed Libya with their multiple fake news about human right abuses. 10 years later, the whole world regret supporting the American terrorist government to kill Gadafi. The destruction of Iraq, Libya and Syria is what led to the emergence of ISIS. CNN is a Criminal News Network but we the patriotic Nigerians will not give them and their PDP Dundees the luxury of setting our country on fire. While they continue to dwell in the stupidity of their fake news, we shall continue to counter them with the wisdom of the true news.

I AM DONE TALKING

You think you can come here and lie like a fool. APC is curse to Nigeria. Nigeria has never had a government that lie like fools before. No APC member deserve hell, they deserve something worse

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by kingchuks500(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
What u wish others will surely come back at u. If u believe or think the CNN news or report at lekki shooting is lies, karma will visit ur generation. Let the Nigeria soldiers delay the bullet.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
mbaise1000:

When this thing came out openly and declared that she is NOT igbo and denied her herritage, you are anong those that clapped and said that igbo want to claim her and you are now saying she is igbo? I think that this woman is far BETTER than you because she STILL maintains that she is NOT igbo, we washed our hands off her, take and enjoy

so let give it to Deltas ......since the Igbo's have rejected jer
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
mbaise1000:

so let give it to Deltas ......since the Igbo's have rejected her
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by olisaEze(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
No sister ure not a Nigerian proud or otherwise, You’re a zombie & a liar, hohaa!! angry
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by blasterman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

CNN did not lie one bit in this instance, social media is a game change. With your Phone you too are a broadcaster.

Nigerians when they get into office , they lie to defend their position and not the people.

thats is what we are seeing here , people lieing to defend their office.

But let this government continue and revolution is inevitable.

When ppl are badly governed for too long

Go read about French revolution, English revolution and execution of King charles, Arab Spring etc,.. its coming if bad government dont change.

and it will happen in a blink of an eye

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by kingdavid09: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by teemy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:
CNN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIARS.

Like someone else said, they also lied that Saddam Hussein had WMDs, and when it was later discovered he had none, millions of iraqis had already been dead from US bombing raids.

And nobody in CNN was held to account.

It was the US president George Bush at the time that lied that he had proof that iraq had WMDs. He later came out clean that it was a lie after the attack on iraq and no WMD evidence came up .

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Splitmind: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:
CNN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIARS.

Like someone else said, they also lied that Saddam Hussein had WMDs, and when it was later discovered he had none, millions of iraqis had already been dead from US bombing raids.

And nobody in CNN was held to account.

Trust these evil oyinbo propaganda news channels and you are a complete DUNCE.

Their own is just to cause trouble, and they bank on you trusting them.

Imagine a whole 'major news channel' relying on dodgy footage from twitter to make categorical statements about an incident in which none of their reporters was present?

That is the height of amateurish buffoonery, lies and incompetence, and a desire to foment trouble.

You are correct but to clear all doubts give us the news article where CNN said all this.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by humilitypays(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
You don't have sense angry
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by GeneralPula: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
nameo:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how you know a paid Govt hack!

Shameless things!!!!

But he’s telling the truth about CNN

Go to YouTube’s and watch most of their fake news being used to destroyed those mentioned countries..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by chikevictor(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Where did this one come from,they are opening there dirty mouths because none there relatives were involved.is so sad that we have this kind of unscrupulous,callous and unsympathetic humans as leaders.one day they will surely pay for their sins
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by chikevictor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
chikevictor:
Where did this one come from,they are opening there dirty mouths because none there relatives were involved.is so sad that we have this kind of unscrupulous,callous and unsympathetic humans as leaders.one day they will surely pay for their sins
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by DarkJeddi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jesse25:

we don disown her we dash d igbos
You can't eat your cake and still have it..shocked
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by izedissele: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
trump label dem fake news
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Grovemaster: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

You better be done!
Gradually you people are trying so hard to suppress the truth by calling cnn fake news. Remember the Nigeria army tagged it fake news the night after the massacre,denied ever going near the Lekki toll gate..but the truth we all know,I don't even need cnn to believe... all of you that are in support of this evil will reap it one way or another.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Olume0702(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
See her face like evil spirit
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by maxzzo1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wetin this one know? Dundee utd !!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
These fools keeps causing more problems for themselves
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
bunch of jokers... you people think CNN is our local news stations? channels, AIT and Co..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Bliss85: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
@ your last paragraph.so that "Obama refused Naija money and arms caused the countless loss of lives ABI".... Are u saying as @ then naija doesn't have money to acquire weapon ( if it truly arms is what we need).
Even inspite of the 1 billion assisgned to fight terrorism by this administration what positive changes have we seen
Bro abeg wake up from your sleep
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" by Theboss100(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
sammy329:
angry sad

We should be careful of these fake news, so that outsiders will incite violence and riots in Nigeria.

CNN is the mother of fake news, America's No. 1 propaganda machine.
No they are not. Your APC evil party of blood thirsty vampire is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banditry: Kebbi Govt Remodels SUVs Into Armoured Personnel Carriers / PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats In Kaduna / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.