Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat (57271 Views)

Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Adesina Ogunlana On Lekki Shootings: We Have Photographs, Videos To Counter Army / CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by mank1234(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
willyjacs:
u are very stupid.
Wasting ur energy to type long rubbish as this shows how senseless u are.
U for near me I for use knife give u mark this morning,idiot!

He didn't type it. Na copy and paste. He has been paid to post that on every thread. Primary reason: to divert attention.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Wisdompays: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Let us tell ourselves the truth. there's nothing good that will come out of this government, is like waiting for a ship to arrive at the airport, is that really possible. this government is a total failure, those that called themselves leaders are so selfish, brainless, murderers, grand theft, vampires, liars, criminals, tricksters. they should continue killing innocents people to save their own heads, but let them know that it will all end one day.

Meanwhile, you need to see this, don't deny yourself of seeing this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwS7JxqSx8
Please, don't forget to subscribe to my channel. thanks
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 5:27am On Nov 21, 2020
mank1234:

By first getting at CNN for their report (true or not) without first calling on the Nigerian government for using wrong means ab initio shows you as someone with double standard and never to be trusted.

1) In every discussed meaning can be implied. If you had call out the government in the same way you're calling out CNN, I won't have any reason to bring you out.
2) as stated earlier, my issue is not with massacre but with the way government has labored to defend its initial error in sending army. Every Nigerian should be forthright in condemning government for this and not be so concern at the technicality of the word massacre.
3) we have two parties in the panel: Govt vs the endsars proponent. Govt is froze the accounts of the proponents without waiting for the outcome of the panels investigation. Isn't that prejudiced?
4) what would then be the work of journalist/the panel/police/government if the citizens are task with doing this.
5) they may or may not. That's the reason why government should relent on controlling the media. It's their responsibility to investigate and report in conjuction with police.

Being Nigerian patriot does not mean one should be blind to the responsibility of government. We should support the government but we shouldn't be blind to call them out when they make mistake.

I'm not here to debate or help you further your grudge against the FG, that's your own personal headache and worries

The fact that I'm not here ranting and raving against the FG doesn't mean I support any form of violence against protesters, in fact, I've condemned it several times already, but that issue is before the judicial [arnel to resolve so what's the point hammering and raving over the same thing?

Violence against protesters as bad as it sounds is pretty much a normal occurrence all over the world, even in the US the land of democracy, protesters are confronted with vicious violence by the US government, we saw how Trump sent the national guards and federal law enforcement to attack beat and tear gas protesters and many protesters landed in hospitals with serious injuries.

Just a few days ago in Germany, proteres were blasted off the streets with water cannon.

As bad as it sounds, governments all over the world respond with violence and forceful suppression tactics.

When CNN came out with their investigation, you people missed the larger context and implications, you rejoiced that it indicted the FG when in fact it's the opposite because it did not support the flawed and propaganda narratives av=bout mass killing, massacre and dead bodies everywhere.

Now you are upset because we are highlighting CNN's own narrative about shooting that we already agreed and know transpired, but dead bodies, massacre and all the other fake news rubbish was not didn't show up.

Your hatred and bitterness against the FG doesn't mean you have to be gullingle and accept or swallow fake news, flawed narratives and anti Nigerian propaganda.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by mank1234(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

I'm not here to debate or help you further your grudge against the FG, that's your own personal headache and worries

The fact that I'm not here ranting and raving against the FG doesn't mean I support any form of violence against protesters, in fact, I've condemned it several times already, but that issue is before the judicial [arnel to resolve so what's the point hammering and raving over the same thing?

Violence against protesters as bad as it sounds is pretty much a normal occurrence all over the world, even in the US the land of democracy, protesters are confronted with vicious violence by the US government, we saw how Trump sent the national guards and federal law enforcement to attack beat and tear gas protesters and many protesters landed in hospitals with serious injuries.

Just a few days ago in Germany, proteres were blasted off the streets with water cannon.

As bad as it sounds, governments all over the world respond with violence and forceful suppression tactics.

When CNN came out with their investigation, you people missed the larger context and implications, you rejoiced that it indicted the FG when in fact it's the opposite because it did not support the flawed and propaganda narratives av=bout mass killing, massacre and dead bodies everywhere.

Now you are upset because we are highlighting CNN's own narrative about shooting that we already agreed and know transpired, but dead bodies, massacre and all the other fake news rubbish was not didn't show up.

Your hatred and bitterness against the FG doesn't mean you have to be gullingle and accept or swallow fake news, flawed narratives and anti Nigerian propaganda.

Point me to your post condemning FG for the shooting.

Which of those government use military on its citizens?

I'm angry that opening up your profile the first 2 pages of your post is dedicated to defending FG against CNN for something you don't have fact and waiting for judicial panel. And lambasting others who don't have fact too (same boat as you)

I'm yet to see your open condemnation of FG in all this,. When I have time I'll look through your post beyond 5 pages. When I do, I'll leave you if proven otherwise.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
mank1234:

Point me to your post condemning FG for the shooting.

Which of those government use military on its citizens?

I'm angry that opening up your profile the first 2 pages of your post is dedicated to defending FG against CNN for something you don't have fact and waiting for judicial panel. And lambasting others who don't have fact too (same boat as you)

I'm yet to see your open condemnation of FG in all this,. When I have time I'll look through your post beyond 5 pages. When I do, I'll leave you if proven otherwise.
[/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by mank1234(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time.

It's not about time.
I'll ensure I make your employer realised that you're not defending them intelligently enough on nairaland.
Sorry for making work insecure.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
mank1234:

It's not about time.
I'll ensure I make your employer realised that you're not defending them intelligently enough on nairaland.
[/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by mank1234(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's not about time.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
mank1234:

It's not about time.
[/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time...................,.........
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by khia: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Commotfornigeri:
CNN no be bloggers wey you can lock up and throw the key away.

They are not nigerian journalists that you will use DSS to be pursuing the editor from hotel to hotel.

If they can lead a rally against a whole Trump, then anything is possible with them.

If Lai and Buhari have sense, they will just ignore and waka pass.

CNN is good with digging graves and ending careers.

CNN supports racism, discrimination, and lies.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
chukxie:

The same atrocities you accused CNN of are also peddled by BBC, Fox News and most western media organisations. The contention here isn't about the integrity of CNN. No, it isn't. Rather it is the integrity of the Nigerian government that is at stake here. Focus on the message rather than the messenger. Are you happy with the rotten state of Nigeria? No right thinking, patriotic Nigeria would be glad by the deplorable conditions of Nigeria.

A good name is better than silver and Gold

I will never allow my country to be a leftist progressive nation
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
bunnae:

Stop posting this your nonsense long post everywhere.

Y
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
RealEzee:
grin defending the defenseless is not an easy job, you never start to dey write, soon u go write Bible, carry on grin

With the Quaran we catch u Gay and Abortionist Demons we sentence you to DEATH

Eyin Werey
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

You are a very big idi0t how does what you said relate to the fact that the government actually lied about the massacre and as CNN exposed them they are threatening sanctions, you have a fowl brain and don't know the right place to post things, take your useless findings and shove it deep down your rectum

Pained F A O T
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Lightangel65: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dapcity007:

Pained F A O T

Ok you done?
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ok you done?

YES
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Commotfornigeri: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
khia:

CNN supports racism, discrimination, and lies.

It doesnt matter what they support, they are better compared with Buhari who supports Tribalism, discrimination and lies effortlessly.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by khia: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Commotfornigeri:

It doesnt matter what they support, they are better compared with Buhari who supports Tribalism, discrimination and lies effortlessly.

How is that better, they sound the same?
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Commotfornigeri: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
khia:

How is that better, they sound the same?

Buhari's own is very obvious.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by khia: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Commotfornigeri:

Buhari's own is very obvious.

So is Trump's.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Commotfornigeri: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
khia:

So is Trump's.

But the issue here is CNN vs Buhari isnt it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lets Analyze This Trekking Guy's Journey From Lagos To Abuja...!!! / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.