Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat (56925 Views)

Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Adesina Ogunlana On Lekki Shootings: We Have Photographs, Videos To Counter Army / CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by grandlexuz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

No, pedaling is the word for me and you don't get to decide or dictate to me how to phrase, qualify or use English words to express myself and while we are talking about English words, the correct spelling is satellite. Work on your spelling skills.

Now, common sense should tell you that geolocation can not prove any kind of massacre, it can not autopsy dead bodies anywhere on the surface of the earth to determine time and cause of death or even determine death.

Going by the caption below by the same CNN, please tell us how they came across 38 dead protesters? Did they also use geolocation to count the dead protesters without any kind of visual or audio documentation that we expect from a world famous entity like CNN? Did they flew in doctors and pathologists to autopsy the bodies to determine how and when the perished? Did they also flew in weapons and ballistic experts to examine the guns the bullets came from?

How did we even get to 1 dead protester after circulating fake news about 38 dead protesters? Where is he credibility and seriousness in their jaundice journalism and reporting?

It is ok for shallow and low intellect people like you to run away with baseless and unsubstantiated rumors, but don't expect other people to join you or help swallow that rubbish.

Low intellect you say. Like I said you better off learning how to spell and mastering the English art of tenses. When you use the word did, the subsequent verb takes the present tense.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by dragunov: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Christistruth00:

The BBC Reporter that was there also said Soldiers shot into the Air and she saw no fatalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE

https://twitter.com/Equityoyo/status/1320301836373528577?s=20

I have repeatedly said stated that Fulanis and the British government are 5 and 6. The British hate the Southern part of Nigeria because we are always giving them problems.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by coolplanet: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Christistruth00:

The BBC Reporter that was there also said Soldiers shot into the Air and she saw no fatalities.

Lazy reporter
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by AnanseK(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
doctokwus:
CNN even has time to respond to that demented,liar that was correctly named Lai by his parents.
The type of Lai do not deserve a response becafuse in a sane society,him and Lauretta would be having appointments with a psychiatrist for mental health issues.

Nigeria should block and ban CNN for like 2 to 3 years for spreading fake news.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Godson32(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2020
SavageMaster:
Mr. Lie Mohammed, oya go and sanction CNN let me see.

You think CNN obtained her license from your Nigerian Broadcasting Commission

Nonsense!!!
Mad man! There was a time he threatened Isreal if they didnt release Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria. Isreali govt didnt even respond to him because they knew that he is a MAD man.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by chukxie(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

The same atrocities you accused CNN of are also peddled by BBC, Fox News and most western media organisations. The contention here isn't about the integrity of CNN. No, it isn't. Rather it is the integrity of the Nigerian government that is at stake here. Focus on the message rather than the messenger. Are you happy with the rotten state of Nigeria? No right thinking, patriotic Nigeria would be glad by the deplorable conditions of Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
grandlexuz:

Low intellect you say. Like I said you better off learning how to spell and mastering the English art of tenses. When you use the word did, the subsequent verb takes the present tense.
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, I was actually expecting you to come up with something sane and intelligent, not to throw tantrums because I asked you to work on your spelling.

I don't make apologies for for auto correct or anything in my post so feel free to self-service off all day, all nite, that's your headache.

Now, let's do this again,
Now, common sense should tell you that geolocation can not prove any kind of massacre, it can not autopsy dead bodies anywhere on the surface of the earth to determine time and cause of death or even determine death.

Going by the caption below by the same CNN, please tell us how they came across 38 dead protesters? Did they also use geolocation to count the dead protesters without any kind of visual or audio documentation that we expect from a world famous entity like CNN? Did they flew in doctors and pathologists to autopsy the bodies to determine how and when the perished? Did they also flew in weapons and ballistic experts to examine the guns the bullets came from?

How did we even get to 1 dead protester after circulating fake news about 38 dead protesters? Where is he credibility and seriousness in their jaundice journalism and reporting?

It is ok for shallow and low intellect people like you to run away with baseless and unsubstantiated rumors, but don't expect other people to join you or help swallow that rubbish.

Btw, I left something in there for you to pain and throw tantrums over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 12:52am On Nov 20, 2020
chukxie:

The same atrocities you accused CNN of are also peddled by BBC, Fox News and most western media organisations. The contention here isn't about the integrity of CNN. No, it isn't. Rather it is the integrity of the Nigerian government that is at stake here. Focus on the message rather than the messenger. Are you happy with the rotten state of Nigeria? No right thinking, patriotic Nigeria would be glad by the deplorable conditions of Nigeria.

It is actually their integrity that's in question, not our integrity.

1. They made unsubstantiated and unproven claim that 38 protesters died without any proof or any corroborating facts that credible news outlets normally provide.

2. Was any clarification done or autopsy conducted to determine who and what killed the 38 protesters?

3. Was any ballistic testing done to determine if the bullets in the 38 dead protesters bodies came from the same guns.?

4.Now, how did their initial reporting of 38 dead protesters turned into just 1 dead protester in their news reporting?

5. Are they going to retract the initial reporting about 38 dead protesters or just let it stand against their new reporting that only 1 protester died?

So, where is the credibility here? Is your own interpretation of credibility mismatched and conflicting reports and conclusions without credible proof and evidence to back up their reporting with?
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by JaneYave(f): 1:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Truth has no cover.It shines it way for every man to see.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Collyno82(m): 1:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:

What is the Issue??

army killed innocent protesters at Lekki toll gate.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by chukxie(m): 4:02am On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

It is actually their integrity that's in question, not our integrity.

1. They made unsubstantiated and unproven claim that 38 protesters died without any proof or any corroborating facts that credible news outlets normally provide.

2. Was any clarification done or autopsy conducted to determine who and what killed the 38 protesters?

3. Was any ballistic testing done to determine if the bullets in the 38 dead protesters bodies came from the same guns.?

4.Now, how did their initial reporting of 38 dead protesters turned into just 1 dead protester in their news reporting?

5. Are they going to retract the initial reporting about 38 dead protesters or just let it stand against their new reporting that only 1 protester died?

So, where is the credibility here? Is your own interpretation of credibility mismatched and conflicting reports and conclusions without credible proof and evidence to back up their reporting with?

It is the integrity of the Nigerian government that is at stake here not that of CNN.
1. The government blatantly denied the army were at Lekki Tollgate. But CNN using geolocation data proved the army from Bonny Camp Barracks ( a place I lived in for nearly 13 years) were at Lekki Tollgate. Thereby collaborating earlier accounts that the army were indeed there.

2. The army said live bullets were not shot at protesters. But bullet shells at the scene indicated the contrary.

3. Protesters at the scene collaborated stories of innocent Nigerians being killed by gun fire from the Nigerian army from Bonny Camp.

If the government had not employed paid thugs to infiltrate and scuttle an otherwise peaceful protest, the events of Lekki Tollgate would not have occurred. We all would love to see Nigeria prosper because when a nation prospers, its citizens prosper too. But how do we prosper when we have leaders /politicians who bask in the euphoria of impunity, bloodletting, ineptitude, nepotism and corruption? Is this the Nigeria you want your children to grow up in?

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Kingof2nations(m): 4:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeria Govt shouldn't start what they can't finish ooo they should go and Almighty Trump hw fa
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 4:27am On Nov 20, 2020
chukxie:

If the government had not employed paid thugs to infiltrate and scuttle an otherwise peaceful protest, the events of Lekki Tollgate would not have occurred. We all would love to see Nigeria prosper because when a nation prospers, its citizens prosper too. But how do we prosper when we have leaders /politicians who basked in the euphoria of impunity, bloodletting, ineptitude, nepotism and corruption? Is this the Nogeria you want your children to grow up in?

Read my post that you quoted, what's it got to do with what you are talking about? Was I talking about thugs or CNN and lack of credibility and factless reporting?

My issue is with CNN, not about your own opinion and grievances with the Nigerian government, go and sort it out with them
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by chukxie(m): 4:57am On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

Read my post that you quoted, what's it got to do with what you are talking about? Was I talking about thugs or CNN and lack of credibility and factless reporting?

My issue is with CNN, not about your own opinion and grievances with the Nigerian government, go and sort it out with them

I wish you'd quit trying to be the spokesperson for the Nigeria government because Lai (Lie) Mohammed and a retinue of paid sycophants are already doing that. Take a backseat and let the government defend itself. I, like millions of true patriotic Nigerians, sincerely pray that our dear nation would prosper so it can take its rightful place on the global stage.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 5:06am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
chukxie:

I wish you'd quit trying to be the spokesperson for the Nigeria government because Lai (Lie) Mohammed and a retinue of paid sycophants are already doing that. Take a backseat and let the government defend itself. I, like millions of true patriotic Nigerians, sincerely pray that our dear nation would prosper so it can take its rightful place on the global stage.
[/s]

I'm not interested in your anti Nigerian grivense, the topic is CNN, I' was talking about CNN so if you have nothing to say about CNN or counter my views about CNN, just STFU and go and peddle your anti Nigerian government nonsense to your fellow anti Nigerian Igbos.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Collyno82:
army killed innocent protesters at Lekki toll gate.

My article and your point are mutually inclusive
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by chukxie(m): 5:37am On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your anti Nigerian grivense, the topic is CNN, I' was talking about CNN so if you have nothing to say about CNN or counter my views about CNN, just STFU and go and peddle your anti Nigerian government nonsense to your fellow anti Nigerian Igbos.

Cry me a river! Bootlickers often resort to cussing whenever they have nothing sensible to say. Like I said before, the only integrity at stake here is that of the Nigerian government, not of CNN's. Did the government send soldiers from Bonny Camp to Lekki Tollgate? Were gun shots fired at protesters? Were live rounds of ammunition used? Who ordered the army to Lekki Tollgate? The gauntlet has been thrown. You should let the government defend itself instead of making a merry andrew of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
chukxie:

Cry me a river! Bootlickers often result to cussing whenever they have nothing sensible to say. Like I said before, the only integrity at stake here is that of the Nigerian government, not of CNN's. Did the government send soldiers from Bonny Camp to Lekki Tollgate? Were gun shots fired at protesters? Were live rounds of ammunition used? Who ordered the army to Lekki Tollgate? The gauntlet has been thrown. You should let the government defend itself instead of making a merry andrew of yourself.
[/s]

Not interested in your anti Nigerian ipob nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by chukxie(m): 5:47am On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your anti Nigerian ipob nonsense.

See 'painment'!
I'm a proud Nigeria. No go hang yourself for NEPA pole ooo! Have a good one!
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by ukwenjimmy: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2020
When you don't have what to show others will provide for you.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
chukxie:

See 'painment'!
I'm a proud Nigeria. No go hang yourself for NEPA pole ooo! Have a good one!
[/s]

Not interested in your anti Nigerian ipob nonsense...............
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by NGpatriot: 6:15am On Nov 20, 2020
So, bottom line from this elementary CNN fake news journalism, from their initial fake news about 38 dead protesters to their new story is now just 1 death? grin grin

See magic and lack of credibility journalism..

They camouflaged their rubbish report with some idiotic geolocation nonsense that doesn't mean anything apart from saying what time a picture was posted and the location.

So, the alleged 1 death and the geo location means massacre? Does it mean CNN examined the body to ascertain the cause of death, the time of death and ballistic examination to show real bullets in his body and the gun the bullet came from?

The they also use geolocation to fabricate their initial 38 dead protesters?

See how they sold poor reporting and basement journalism to clueless and gullible people in Nigeria?

After reporting 38 deaths and now changing it to 1 death, what's the new figure and jaundice journalism going to be tomorrow? 50 deaths?

Some people hate Nigeria so much that they swallow the lousiest treash from anywhere just because they hate Nigeria?

Very sad,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by chukxie(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your anti Nigerian ipob nonsense...............

Apparently you're angry because you've not received your stipend for bootlicking the govt from Lai Mohammed. Alert dey come. Relax.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by chiboy1116: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
can't even believe someone would type so much rubbish . You are really gifted man . You deserve this current Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Jagaban111(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2020
My own report: Soldier shot the fire but the protesters had the bulletproof:
So, Design your website/blog at just 15k! call/message 08146497035
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by openmine(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

We watched the video and the lies they are selling to gullible people like you, the man in the picture is in their bogus vide as evidence of deaths and massacre, but like all the fake deaths the used to destroy Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, the man is alive and well.

Fake news is evil.
The last video you just posted further indicts the army and justifies the claim from other media outlets including CNN that live ammunitions where actually fired at the protesters!
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by fujirice: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Christistruth00:

What narrative are you trying to push sir?
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Micmuzac: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Christistruth00:

the BBC report is irrelevant,she wasn't there to capture the aftermath of the shootings by soldiers,it's an incomplete reportage it's not different from our local media,if she wasn't shot at why did she leave after just 20 minutes? it's simply whacky
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by oluspicy: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
The government has changed its story 4 times.
1. The Army was not there.
2. The Army passed thru but did not fire on protesters.
3. Hoodlums dressed in Army fatigues responsible for the shooting.
Then when all lies have failed...
4. The Army actually fired on protesters but used blank bullets.

The blood of the innocent Nigerians will not let the perpetrators and those encouraging this dastardly act to have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Bestbeelieve: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2020
CNN you are RIGHT jare! after lying and lying and they could lie no more they started accepting little truths. soon they will accept that they did it when thetime is right! useless liars!!
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Bestbeelieve: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2020
oluspicy:
The government has changed its story 4 times.
1. The Army was not there.
2. The Army passed thru but did not fire on protesters.
3. Hoodlums dressed in Army fatigues responsible for the shooting.
Then when all lies have failed...
4. The Army actually fired on protesters but used blank bullets.

The blood of the innocent Nigerians will not let the perpetrators and those encouraging this dastardly act to have peace.

dont mind the Bas T ards!!!!
Re: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat by Bestbeelieve: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2020
CNN please investigate the impostor in Aso rock!!! kia kia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.