Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Four Years Without You my Khadijah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Years Without You my Khadijah (1009 Views)

Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture / The Truth About Khadijah Oluboyo / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Years Without You my Khadijah by sadi78: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Today, 19th Nov. four years has passed, since a beautiful jewel was taken away (abducted) from me. Since ur abduction four years ago, life has never been the same. My world has been on a standstill. Every day I wear a cheerful face, but right inside me is pain, anguish, and midnight sea of tears. The pain of an abducted child is far greater than a dead one.
Khadija, the day of ur abduction ur mummy went in shock and the following day ur brother was delivered through cesarean section. For four years, I have never celebrated his birthday, because the pain of 19th Nov. is greater than the joy of the 20th.
As I remember u today, my lovely daughter, I pray to Allah to guide and protect you where ever you are. Oh my dear Khadijah....

2 Shares

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by tit(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
May Allah keep her safe and bring her back in due time.

6 Likes

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hmmm this is deep
I pray God returns her safely back to you someday. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by 2special(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
it's well with you
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by Mursz: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
sadi78:
Today, 19th Nov. four years has passed, since a beautiful
As I remember u today, my lovely daughter, I pray to Allah to guide and protect you where ever you are.

As I read that I could only imagine the hurt and the pain you had to go through. Its heart breaking reading what happened to your daughter.

I pray God bless her and give her peace wherever she may be, and may he give you the fortitude to deal with what has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
sadi78:
Today, 19th Nov. four years has passed, since a beautiful jewel was taken away (abducted) from me. Since ur abduction four years ago, life has never been the same. My world has been on a standstill. Every day I wear a chearful face, but right inside me is pain, anguish, and midnight sea of tears. The pain of an abducted child is far greater than a dead one.
Khadija, the day of ur abduction ur mummy went in shock and the following day ur brother was delivered through cesarean section. For four years, I have never celebrated his birthday, because the pain of 19th Nov. is greater than the joy of the 20th.
As I remember u today, my lovely daughter, I pray to Allah to guide and protect you where ever you are.
....I can feel your pains bro.May she be found one day.Amen.
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by sadi78: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
tit:
May Allah keep her safe and bring her back in due time.
Ameen ya rabb

1 Like

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by sadi78: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mursz:

As I read that I could only imagine the hurt and the pain you had to go through. Its heart breaking reading what happened to your daughter.

I pray God bless her and give her peace wherever she may be, and may he give you the fortitude to deal with what has happened.
Ameen Sir
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by Neddstark: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
sadi78:
[color=#770077][/color]Today, 19th Nov. four years has passed, since a beautiful jewel was taken away (abducted) from me. Since ur abduction four years ago, life has never been the same. My world has been on a standstill. Every day I wear a chearful face, but right inside me is pain, anguish, and midnight sea of tears. The pain of an abducted child is far greater than a dead one.

This is so heart-wrenching. May God be with Khadija and bring her home soon.

1 Like

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by ebenezer202l(f): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Mbok please take down this post oh please it's so heartbreaking embarassed embarassed
Jeeeeeez

1 Like

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by EpicOracle(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2020
I'm sorry about your Daughter. May Allah SWT make it easy for you.

Kindly delete the story of my conversion. You're putting me in almost same problem
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by DryMouth: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Sorry bro!
This is painful
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by Cherez: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2020
How heartless can we humans be?
Imagine this sweetheart denied a life by an idiot?
People are wicked ooo
May GOD intervene strongly
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by sadi78: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Mbok please take down this post oh please it's so heartbreaking embarassed embarassed
Jeeeeeez
but i am enjoying the prayers of my fellow nairalanders, as we don't know which one God will answer. thank you all for the prayers

1 Like

Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by ebenezer202l(f): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2020
sadi78:

but i am enjoying the prayers of my fellow nairalanders, as we don't know which one God will answer. thank you all for the prayers
may God keep on comforting you.
Last night when I saw the picture of the little cute girl my heart was so shattered and I literally wept.
How did it happen?
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by Foodqueen(f): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
How did it happen

OMG!!!
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by TheCork(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
ebenezer202l:
may God keep on comforting you.
Last night when I saw the picture of the little cute girl my heart was so shattered and I literally wept.
How did it happen?

hello baby. Babe. One boy juss tell me you have yansh..this is yor shance coz u the kinda babe I been wanting, Although Am a londoner & I have moiney & i drive BMW, & I live in rich nice area call Pekam,. moiney aint every thing, So was yor name , nomba and size again? cheesy
Re: Four Years Without You my Khadijah by majesterial: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Can she remember her parents' face?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Arrests Ogun Teenage Cultists, Armed Robbers in hotel / Unknown Burn Down Police Station In Rivers State / Blood Bath In Ife/modakeke, Five Killed, Attack On Ooni’s Palace Repelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.