Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigeria Is Bleeding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Is Bleeding (939 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Bleeding by plenitude(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2021
This morning I came across some videos on how boko Haram overran our military and scores of them were killed in gruesome way.. a lot is actually going on in this country that we know nothing about.. my heart is bleeding �. God bless the Nigeria army for their efforts. And to those sabotaging their effort, it shall never be well with them. I tried uploading some of the videos here but it’s not uploading
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by RereDesign: 8:56am On May 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by Gaga156: 8:58am On May 08, 2021
Seriously bleeding
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by plenitude(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2021
I wonder how our leaders manage to sleep at night knowing fully well what is happening in this country
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by ictjobber: 9:26am On May 08, 2021
plenitude:
I wonder how our leaders manage to sleep at night knowing fully well what is happening in this country

Demons don't have a conscience
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by cybersoldiers: 9:49am On May 08, 2021
You will never see Yoruba's condemn Islamic terrorism and their terrorists killing Nigerian soldiers in the North.
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by plenitude(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2021
ictjobber:

Demons don't have a conscience

Really sad �
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by plenitude(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2021
cybersoldiers:
You will never see Yoruba's condemn Islamic terrorism and their terrorists killing Nigerian soldiers in the North.
Any sane person can never condole any act of terrorism..it should be completely condemned..but if If really that people at helm of affair be it head of the military or politicians are benefiting from the death of our troops, that’s pathetic
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by joyandfaith: 10:22am On May 08, 2021
Mekaboy , professor of igbo affair
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by plenitude(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2021
joyandfaith:
Mekaboy , professor of igbo affair
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by Edyice: 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
Northerners are pleased with what is happening they owned Nigeria, they are in charge. And they will be the one to mistakenly separate the country . Peace
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by manmustwac(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2021
plenitude:
This morning I came across some videos on how boko Haram overran our military and scores of them were killed in gruesome way.. a lot is actually going on in this country that we know nothing about.. my heart is bleeding �. God bless the Nigeria army for their efforts. And to those sabotaging their effort, it shall never be well with them. I tried uploading some of the videos here but it’s not uploading
Our leaders don't give a damn about us and plentitude send me the link to the videos i wan see them.
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by plenitude(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2021
manmustwac:
Our leaders don't give a damn about us and plentitude send me the link to the videos i wan see them.
I can only send them to you on WhatsApp
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by folabayo(f): 3:03pm On May 09, 2021
plenitude:
Those men hv virtually sold out their conscience long long time ago.
So far their family are not affected, they dnt care
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by manmustwac(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
plenitude:

Bros please send it to +447743937309 am begging you. Sorry for the delay in replying you.
+=
Re: Nigeria Is Bleeding by manmustwac(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2021
plenitude:

Bros please send it to +447743937309 am begging you. Sorry for the delay in replying you.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] / Don't Do Business With Any Of These Scam Numbers / [photos] LASTMA Officials Nabbed For Extorting Businessman, Fleeing With Bleedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.