Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna (39626 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Uyi168: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sadly, we pay little or no attention to mental health in this part of the world..

Many people u see on the streets are either depressed or full blown mad..

Cloth dey cover many things Sha..

3 Likes

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Oteikwu1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
2020 is made of naked wire Every month just d shock person
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by richie240: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Cho-cho-cho-cho upandan!
Many women don't know d effects of (their) nagging on d average man.

If u kill yasef ontop woman matter, na ya fault o, because u can't expect to carry hot coal on ur chest without getting burnt!

Even Jesus Christ 'respected himself' when e come to their matter by staying single till he left ds world!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Judolisco(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pray his wife quick recovery
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by MRSAWEDOFF: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZjC-CE9xTM

One member of a gang of three car snatchers was apprehended in Ikota area of Lagos state.

They had already succeeded in snatching g a car and was about to snatch another when an alert was raised.

Two out of the three absconded while one was not so lucky to escape.

He was caught with an already stolen Toyota corolla with registration number EPE 184 GA.

Please share the video till it gets to the owner or whoever knows the owner of the stolen car.

Thank you

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Judolisco(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
d boss is back I take God beg u no allow dem ban u again
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by 2LESS(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer ASP Mohammed Jalige, confirmed the incident. He said an investigation has since commenced.

Which kind investigation una wan do again, when the shooter don kpaii and the shootee dey unconscious?
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by yahmohy27: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Naija frustration Don reach this side too...
Only God knows what is hidden
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by StillPoised(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kaduna again �
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Africanamania: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Buhari has caused frustration in this man's life, maybe it's because of inflation in food prices,Belle matter cause argument.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by sambo1993: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
What do you expect from a country ruled by a mentally ill president? His fellow country men will also be mentally and physically ill.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
When he wakes up on the other side, he will be looking for his wife cheesy

Idiat! angry

3 Likes

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Arrewa: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Arrewa come and see something oo
this kind of news is normal in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Mryacks: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Please if you are in a discussion or having an argument and the other party threatens to do harm. Don't argue any further, just let the matter die. It's not about weakness. You have no idea the spirit behind the threats.

Very well said. It is not a sign of weakness at all to be clever or have a calmer disposition during arguments

2 Likes

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Onnasucs1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:
Women would do anything to frustrate a man.
The man said stop talking but you decided to play with his mental health.
The woman killed her husband with her constant nagging. She should be tried in court and sentenced to life imprisonment cool
while you should be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation

1 Like

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Ekpekaycee: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
When the going was good, he probably thought her how to shoot with the gun just as Need was seen teaching Regina.
Maybe a case of " since she can shoot too, let me shoot her first and then shoot myself so we can both go and settle the case in heaven rather than she shooting me and staying back to enjoy the fruits of my labour.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by NNEWIsuper: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
this kind of news is normal in Anambra
Kaduna is now worse than Somalia
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Saao(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
othermen:
With the ongoing in the country, it is a miracle to have an healthy mental health.
some women are terrible, sad enough every blame is the man.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Brandonx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onnasucs1:
while you should be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation
IS something wrong with you ? undecided
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by vanvino(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Some women fail to get it... Not every misunderstanding must lead to quarrel. A soft answer take away anger or take a step back and discuss the issue letter.

For the fact that someone is married for 10years does not necessarily mean he/she has Ten years marriage experience.....sometimes is just 1year experience for 10years.

2 Likes

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by blazepascal(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Please if you are in a discussion or having an argument and the other party threatens to do harm. Don't argue any further, just let the matter die. It's not about weakness. You have no idea the spirit behind the threats.
i swear
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
why is nobody asking where he got the gun from!?
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by jamiudarex(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
THINGS DEY OCCUR SMH [
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, the man thought he had killed his wife and so decided to end his life too inorder to avoid the wrath of the law
... He never knew his plan didn't work out.

Did I just do a summary on this crazy news?
undecided

Now I know Nigeria is really affecting everybody! cry

Similar things have happened in developed countries
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hammyaladin:
why is nobody asking where he got the gun from!?

You can get a gun legally in Nigeria. So long as you have a permit issued by the police i believe
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Onnasucs1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:

IS something wrong with you ? undecided
I should be asking you that question. Man shot his wife for nagging an you're blaming the wife. If death is the penalty for nagging, you shouldn't be alive now
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by savanto: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Poor journalism from daily post. The deceased does not have a son! Rest In Peace sir.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Brandonx(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onnasucs1:
I should be asking you that question. Man shot his wife for nagging an you're blaming the wife. If death is the penalty for nagging, you shouldn't be alive now
Woman you want to start with me tonight ? undecided
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by blazepascal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
If the woman had kept quiet this wouldnt have happened. some women can frustrate eeh'
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by jaafree: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chatflick:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/19/retired-lecturer-shoots-wife-kills-self-in-kaduna
probably she told him that, that son is not his after 35 years of marriage, just think am. Fear women.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Mpanyi: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not fair.
The police should arrest the woman for provoking the man into killing himself.

Because na the woman fault abi? After all if the woman was not there he would have got into rage abi? O kwa ya ni? Na today I know say you get sense. Make I catch you there.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by ecomalchemist(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.