Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna (39614 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by MickeyRich7(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chatflick:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/19/retired-lecturer-shoots-wife-kills-self-in-kaduna

Damnn Isoright

Lack of weed cause this kind madness ..
Instead on getting high on weed...his now on his way to that man place
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Austin4Jesus(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Its basically infidelity that will make a man shoot his wife, please be faithful in your marriage, if you are addicted to varieties, please remain single until you learn contentment, marriage isn't an achievement, it is not a must to get married, if you badly wanna be called a father or mother, please adopt a child and raise the child.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by berryPee(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
abeg na who uncage this guy?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not fair.
The police should arrest the woman for provoking the man into killing himself.

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Palacious01: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
First of, the story is true
Secondly he doesn't have a son, he has 3 daughters. The last born (a girl in her finals) was the one at home with the dad and mum.
Thirdly, they've been having quarrels for a while now ( precisely 3 days back to back) and the man is fond of insulting his wife and wife's family.

The woman was having a conversation with daughter who lives abroad and the man just stood up from the kitchen went inside and shot the woman on the eyes and immediately nsaid I will end it. And shot him self.

He's a family friend and the wife is receiving treatment as we speak. We spoke to her today

4 Likes

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Queenserah26(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
kiss kiss I guess I'm free now grin

TheCork:

^^Kaiiiii..see lightskin chick that loooklike strawberry ice cream?
Hello how are u..please can I kindly chop kiss twice? cheesy
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by aspiring44: 2:13am On Nov 20, 2020
othermen:
With the ongoing in the country, it is a miracle to have an healthy mental health.

Very few understands OCD - obsessive compulsive disorder .it's one of the worst mental health problem .

A moment of anger can destroy so many things unimagined
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by crownpriest: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2020
In a short while she will wish she shut her trap and realize that the cause of the matter was even unnecessarily trivial and negligible.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Pokerface1(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Frustrations everywhere... The country no even make person head correct again ..
We now have psychos roaming everywhere ready to unleash ..
May God help us ..
Which way naija
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by richie240: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Alimat40:
The man anger threshold is too high. Imagine what has happened now. I am sure he shot him self thinking that the wife was shot dead.
Or perhaps d nagging/,provocation index of d wife is too high.

Men are normally not as verbally expressive as women!
Men like to 'think things thru', whilst women love yo 'talk tins thru'.

I don't know whether u r married or not, but ds she be a lesson to u: when a man is 'holdup' in his head, no amount of talking (better put- 'nagging') from d woman can/get anything out of him. At that moment, he just wants his space, just let him be!!!
cool
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by richie240: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Palacious01:
First of, the story is true
Secondly he doesn't have a son, he has 3 daughters. The last born (a girl in her finals) was the one at home with the dad and mum.
Thirdly, they've been having quarrels for a while now ( precisely 3 days back to back) and the man is fond of insulting his wife and wife's family.

The woman was having a conversation with daughter who lives abroad and the man just stood up from the kitchen went inside and shot the woman on the eyes and immediately nsaid I will end it. And shot him self.

He's a family friend and the wife is receiving treatment as we speak. We spoke to her today
Without trying to make a case for the yeye man, I make bold to say d woman is no saint either; it takes two to tango.

The holy books says "the power of life and death lues in d tongue", (and most importantly) a soft tongue turneth away wrath
cool
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Chris2863(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Cannot be money matter, probably infidelity, that’s the only thing that gets men crazy
R0kstarr8:
They didn't tell us what transpired between the couple ... E no go pass money matter
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by gentlezyno: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2020
This things call marriage no easy sha, God is grease to all men
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by DAVE5(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2020
R0kstarr8:
They didn't tell us what transpired between the couple ... E no go pass money matter

Vagina people are at work, their usual way, torment men with every of their life’s issues and still say the men aren’t doing enough, ask them what they did for themselves, trouble go start
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Faizzy(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Jesus Christ,anger is a bastard.
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by Justjyde(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Neddstark:
Please if you are in a discussion or having an argument and the other party threatens to do harm. Don't argue any further, just let the matter die. It's not about weakness. You have no idea the spirit behind the threats.

Correct sense! I always advice myself on this. It is easy to forget. But you are making a lot of good sense in this advice.

1 Like

Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2021
davidque:
How unfortunate. Mrs Umerah was my English teacher back in Kaduna Capital School
Wow a great school it was. What set was yours
Re: Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna by davidque: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Wow a great school it was. What set was yours

2001 set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In South Africa / Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives / Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.