Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Here's Why I Avoid Working Under Female Bosses! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why I Avoid Working Under Female Bosses! (366 Views)

This Is Why I Avoid Short Nigerian Men Like A Plague / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why I Avoid Working Under Female Bosses! by czarr(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
First of all I would like to state that I have nothing against a woman being in the position of authority neither am I intimidated by a woman in power, i just find it easier working under a male boss than a female...in my experience female bosses tend to be extra mean and very extra bossy and it can be irritating. I feel like they think people are going to take them for granted because they are women and so they put much effort into appearing tough and mean.

what are your experiences?

1 Like

Re: Here's Why I Avoid Working Under Female Bosses! by othermen: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
There is nothing wrong with female bosses. The issue is most of us have upbringings where we are wired to expect women to be quiet or in the uttermost, agreeable.

It is more about our normalisation and to take direction from women or report to the same is untypical and this often colors our interaction.

The woman understands this very well, she had similar upbringing, that it is a society where competence or achievement is secondary to gender and she has to respond to this hostility by sometimes being defensive; sadly other times, she comes across as difficult or demanding.

But if you are competent in what you are assigned and diligent as well and respectful as well- to everyone. You may overcome whatever insecurity there may be, as often the insecurity is from you, the man.
Re: Here's Why I Avoid Working Under Female Bosses! by odinson1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
czarr:
First of all I would like to state that I have nothing against a woman being in the position of authority neither am I intimidated by a woman in power, i just find it easier working under a male boss than a female...in my experience female bosses tend to be extra mean and very extra bossy and it can be irritating. I feel like they think people are going to take them for granted because they are women and so they put much effort into appearing tough and mean.

what are your experiences?
Yes you are absolutely right!
Women tend to Abuser Power whenever they can take hold of it
That is why A woman that is the bread winner of the home will always be disrespectful to the Husband

(1) (Reply)

Relationship With Blood Convenient. / A Dance To Forget – 2020 Nollywood Movie MP4 DOWNLOAD / Story: Just A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.