Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days (1034 Views)

The Real Reason Your Man Lies And Cheats (and 5 Ways To Handle It) / If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. / When A Man Lies( Dis Is What Happens) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Orikinla(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2011
'a man's lies come with an expiration date of thirty-days'.

~ Rahiem Shabazz

How far can a player get away with a lie?

More details later.
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^may i ask what you have been smoking?! thats some potent stuff!!!!
some lies last an eternity. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Osama10(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^may i ask what you have been smoking?! thats some potent stuff!!!!
some lies last an eternity. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I concur.
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by annawhite(f): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
Uhmmmmmmmm!
Men? Terrible liars embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
I lied to mizdarkskin when i told her i didnt love her undecided
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
annawhite:

Uhmmmmmmmm!
Men? Terrible liars embarassed embarassed tongue

if women know that fact and keep falling for these so called ¨lies¨ then what does it make of women then?!
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Omolola1(f): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
@OP

A lie can last forever
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

if women know that fact and keep falling for these so called ¨lies¨ then what does it make of women then?!

olodo's cheesy cheesy
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^bwaaaah! wait man, let her give us an answer. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Xfactor2(f): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
A lie can last for as long as the one being lied to allows it to. Especially the cheating type lie. Women always, always know, but we're far too terrified to face up to it. Hence they say she's always the last to know, no. she's the last to admit its happening, women?
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
more like 30 seconds. they are so daft women have to help REMIND them of their lies!  grin

woman: why are u coming home so late?
man: i was. . .at Omar's house. playing pool then i went to the store.
woman: oh really?
man: you can check my phone if you don't believe me
woman: that ain't necessary. i heard Omar got a new car.
man: yeah
woman: so when did u last see Omar again?
man: last week i think.
woman: i thought you said you just left his house?
man: [*thinking oh sh.t!*]
woman [*insert nags here*]  grin  grin
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by annawhite(f): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^bwaaaah! wait man, let her give us an answer. . . . . . . . . . . .

Wit an innocent face*

Me?
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Orikinla(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
Please, gentle men of the Naialand Romance Board, CONFESS YOUR SINS.
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
Orikinla:

Please, gentle men of the Naialand Romance Board, CONFESS YOUR SINS.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4YMAHozWw[/flash]
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by BABE3: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
----Lies last forever/eternity,? nahh! We are using those words too loosely. Nothing lasts forever, even our lies! cool
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by livedit(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
undecided  No, more like little BOYS lies come with an expiration date.  A real man 1st will know who he is in Christ Jesus.  Don't have time nor have any interest to play kindergarden games with people's hearts. In addition to having God in his life, he will also possess great integrity, maturity, security and respectful enough to keep it real with a woman if he ain't feeling her to begin with.
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Goldieluks: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
Men are born liars,they cannot survive without lies.
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Men are born liars,they cannot survive without lies.

women are gold diggers and cant survive with blackberries and brazillian hair ( goldilucks 2011 )
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

women are gold diggers and cant survive with blackberries and brazillian hair ( goldilucks 2011 )

Men are broke as ses,eating plain rice and Sainsbury's 75p bottled water (190>>>> 2011)
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
Nigerian women only date men who are wealthy, they gold dig themselves into these men's lives and leave them broke ( Goldiluck feb 14th 2011 )
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Goldieluks: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
Stingy Nigerian men always complain about money money money,men like 190.he is broke. (Copyright;Stingy Nigerian Men. 190>>2011)
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Stingy Nigerian men always complain about money money money,men like 190.he is broke. (Copyright;Stingy Nigerian Men. 190>>2011)
shocked shocked angry angry

Nigerian women have taken Gold digging to newer heights, they tell lies through their teeth for as cheap as some chicken and fries they could open their legs for you >> typical example Goldilucks ( Goldielucks march 20th 2011 London )
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Goldieluks: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

shocked  shocked  angry  angry

Nigerian women have taken Gold digging to newer heights, they tell lies through their teeth for as cheap as some chicken and fries they could open their legs for you >> typical example Goldilucks ( Goldielucks march 20th 2011 London )

angry angry angry

Broke as s weakling men like 190,all they do is tell lies to girls,but unfortunately for him/them
no girl would say 'yes' to their proposal,that's why he likes wanking himself.  (Reference ;poverty versus 190, 2011)
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

I would be back for you, we would complete this another day, angry angry
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Goldieluks: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked

I would be back for you, we would complete this another day, angry angry

can't fit wait to diss your broke erse. angry angry grin
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by tjskii(f): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

oh we know bout ur lies sweetie, we just wait for the right opportunity to use it against ya wink wink wink wink
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

can't fit wait to diss your broke erse. angry angry grin

Hmm,

Broke and 190 aint on same page,
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by Goldieluks: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Hmm,

Broke and 190 aint on same page,

Lol,you wish twinny undecided
Re: A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days by 190: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Or The Man I Love / Somebody, Please Help Me Out Of This Emotional Mess / Can You Forgive A Guy Who Cheated On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.