Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) (936 Views)

Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by saphiere(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Two armed robbers apprehended in Warri, and set ablaze. This happened at Refinery Junction area of the State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985GXa9pezE

lalasticlala

Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by saphiere(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2020

Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Iriruaga100(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
This na old news sist. Happened last week.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by vanbonattel: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
You didn't show us the pictures of when they were apprehended, who judged then and sentenced them to death. You only showed us how you killed them?

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Arrewa: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Say no to jungle justice!
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by saphiere(f): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
vanbonattel:
You didn't show us the pictures of when they were apprehended, who judged then and sentenced them to death. You only showed us how you killed them?
grin grin Read the post again.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
#Endsars
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by vanbonattel: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:

But fulanis are killing whole families in Southern Kaduna? That is worse than jungle justice.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Arrewa: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
vanbonattel:

But fulanis are killing people in Southern Kaduna?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by saphiere(f): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Iriruaga100:
This na old news sist. Happened last week.
Did I say it happened today or this week? Is there any law that says only news that happen this week should be posted here?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Too bad embarassed

we are all hypocrites. undecided

if this was how we burn and kill corrupt politicians Nigeria would have been a better place. cool

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by vanbonattel: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
grin grin Read the post again.

Where's the pictures?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by saphiere(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
vanbonattel:

Where's the pictures?
Use lens you'd see grin
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
vanbonattel:

But fulanis are killing whole families in Southern Kaduna? That is worse than jungle justice.
So fulanis killing people is now a justification for jungle justice undecided

killing people is totally wrong.

how would you feel if jungle justice were to meted on your brother or family member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Enudapan: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Too bad
Our leaders of 2morrow
Can't just stay calm

Jungle justice is bad thoo
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:

Say No to Boko Haram and Banditry + Pedophilia and Drug abuse. North is the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by vanbonattel: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
So fulanis killing people is now a justification for jungle justice undecided

killing people is totally wrong.

how would you feel if jungle justice were to meted on your brother or family member.

How will you feel if fulani bandits wiped off your whole families?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by phgossipblog: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
I detest jungle justice, cause it can happen to anyone. We should have sympathy for once....

Aluu4 comes to mind

Tragic.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Arrewa: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
OOzz:

Say No to Boko Haram and Banditry + Pedophilia and Drug abuse. North is the problem of this country
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Bkayyy: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
No matter what anybody will tell me I still support and insist on death penalty to any form of armed robbery (whether the arm is catapult or slippers), death penalty to all
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Golan007: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Barbarians.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
vanbonattel:

How will you feel if fulani bandits wiped off your whole families?
I will feel sad but killing the fulani bandits in return will not bring back my family neither will it make me feel better. undecided
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:
No matter what anybody will tell me I still support and insist on death penalty to any form of armed robbery (whether the arm is catapult or slippers), death penalty to all
what if your father is accused of armed today robbery will you support death penalty to meted to him.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Karlovich: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Warribbqgrillz
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Next please
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by noobs123: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Jungle justice is bad especially in a case of mistaken identity but the day armed robbers took my bag containing my passport with visa and my certificates I stopped pitying them.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Apprehended In Warri And Set Ablaze. (video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Warri don join

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Latest Fraud On Teitter [SCREENSHOTS] / Three Men Beaten And Arrested By The Police For Stealing Cats / How I Fell For Cheap Scam And What I Did To Recover My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.