Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit (26394 Views)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps / Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Check out my new instagram account @cozyfops. It's all about wears. Always look good with @cozyfops
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by peacettw: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2020
It will take decades to undo the damage that Trump has inflicted on America. I am terribly ashamed of that man.

Was hopeful that he will grow into the role of being presidential during his tenure. I was wrong, we were all wrong and now America and the rest of the world will pay for it dearly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by JONSYN7154: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Trump how market.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by jayaim: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
This greedy politicians u are supporting don't even know u, better fem
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
PDP is dead. Wike killed it with selfishness. Umahi to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by junketer(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
I am still looking for any reason why nigerians are so invested in american elections.
Meanwhile, i hope trump doesn't concede. I just want to see him being bundled out of the white house by the secret service.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Focusmind: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2020
My own na make Daddy Biden give me my visa. Trump denied me visa throughout his tenure and I wonder the reason behind his support by some ignorant Nigerians.

Under Obama, my visa was always granted straight without any issue.

2 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2020
banmee:

Every court case so far has been thrown out. He is just delaying by filing more

Media did not report the cases of trump that he appealed to higher courts or even the ones 3 that democrats lost, trump drops his case to strengthen his defense and BRIng new cases , majority of his cases were dismissed by democrat friendly judges, his major cases are going to the supreme court
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by crackhaus: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2020
parkervero:
Trump is making mockery of the US electioneering system. Someone should tell him to accept the result and do the right thing.
Let's be honest and provide a fair opinion...
He is simply following in the footsteps of democrats.

At about this time four years ago, Russian hackers were the ones responsible for Trump's win according to the opposition.

Anyone who believed that bots and computer hackers in Russia could successfully manipulate and influence the US electioneering system, already succeeded in making a mockery of it.

5 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dazzlingd(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2020
GodSaklek:
Where is that ritualist Modaforka fake pastor that always run his mouth here on Nairaland, Righteousness89 or what is his name?, come here and ask your nonsense god what went wrong here,.. Trump has been anointed, he's the angel Gabriel reincarnates blah blah blah, weyrey dey disguise.
for those ones with low brains on Nairaland that Always like his nonsense writtens,you guys should better be careful,the guy may end up defrauding you people and go AWOL,because of his rubbish writtens,majority has turned themselves to slaves.

Many people are mental slaves, they sell their brains easily and submit wholeheartedly.
And mental slaves are abundant in africa that's why church business succeed here... people have low IQ, dumb and are idiots.

I can easily start a campaign narrating a shitty story on how I met god and how I have decided to start following jesus and u will see many that will submit their brains to me to use as I wish....they will even fight on my behalf.
That's how people do to anybody that carry bible and claim pastor or GO

4 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Intelcorei7: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Iykenuwa:
Too many dumb people in Nigeria.

The headline says "audit" while the actual news says "recount"

That alone should tell you someone is trying to manipulate your thinking process.

If it was an audit, they would have vetted and verified signatures to determine their authenticity and find out cases of multiple voting.

That was not done, and you are here swallowing media manipulation.

Imagine, ordinary recount without audit, Biden lost votes(don't look at me, read the news again), and "won by only 12,000.

What if there was an actual audit

2 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by sammysmiles(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2020
minnet:
It was just a recount and not an audit.
They're two different things
grin
You wey know
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by PAWG(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2020
minnet:
It was just a recount and not an audit.
They're two different things
grin

‘...after fraud audit’, so what ya saying?
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by olumide4christ: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2020
crackhaus:

At about this time four years ago, Russian hackers were the ones responsible for Trump's win according to the opposition.

Anyone who believed that bots and computer hackers in Russia could successfully manipulate and influence the US electioneering system, already succeeded in making a mockery of it.

Oga, it was not Democrats that said Russia hacked and manipulated the 2016 elections...it was the US intelligence community (CIA, FBI, etc) who came up with that assertion at the time. Remember, they are bipartisan and loyal to their jobs, irrespective of which party is in power.

Get your facts right. Search the internet for verification of what I have said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by PAWG(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
swtdrms:

That's interesting, it's only in matures climes like US that can have such, back in Nigeria, states having different laws would have turned religious and tribal wars.

In Nigeria some states have different laws and obviously, it’s for tribal and religious reasons.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by bencr7: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Trump is my man, but he need to just step down than to turn d US democracy to d one will hv in Africa
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by banmee(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:

Media did not report the cases of trump that he appealed to higher courts or even the ones 3 that democrats lost, trump drops his case to strengthen his defense and BRIng new cases , majority of his cases were dismissed by democrat friendly judges, his major cases are going to the supreme court

Lol....Ok.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by PAWG(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Xisnin:

Don't do this, please. Most states in Nigeria have different laws and there has not been a war over it. Also, many Americans are opposed to laws they find unfair in some states.

Recently in one state lots of people’s investments in form of alcoholic beverages were destroyed for what reason? Religion induced law

Recently too, in one state in the south a woman was denied the opportunity to be chief judge because she’s not from that state, though married to citizen of the state; for what reason? Tribalism induced law.

There are more

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by PAWG(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
crackhaus:

[/s]

Hilary conceded

4 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by goodconsience77: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2020
To those [sub][/sub]who are shouting fake new

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Xisnin(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2020
PAWG:

Recently in one state lots of people’s investments in form of alcoholic beverages were destroyed for what reason? Religion induced law

Recently too, in one state in the south a woman was denied the opportunity to be chief judge because she’s not from that state, though married to citizen of the state; for what reason? Tribalism induced law.

There are more

You just confirmed that most states have different laws. So, what's your point here?
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by IpobAntidote: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2020
GodSaklek:
Where is that ritualist Modaforka fake pastor that always run his mouth here on Nairaland, Righteousness89 or what is his name?, come here and ask your nonsense god what went wrong here,.. Trump has been anointed, he's the angel Gabriel reincarnates blah blah blah, weyrey dey disguise.
for those ones with low brains on Nairaland that Always like his nonsense writtens,you guys should better be careful,the guy may end up defrauding you people and go AWOL,because of his rubbish writtens,majority has turned themselves to slaves.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by PAWG(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2020
Xisnin:

You just confirmed that most states have different laws. So, what's your point here?

It’s causing ‘wars’
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by fof1: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Trump they have tried for you. Be honourable for once and accept defeat.
When you give something sacred to someone to maintain and he starts misusing it, you take it back.
If not that Mugabe is far more intelligent, I would have compared Trump to him

Are You able to take Back from GMB what he is Misusing?
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by swtdrms(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Xisnin:

Don't do this, please. Most states in Nigeria have different laws and there has not been a war over it. Also, many Americans are opposed to laws they find unfair in some states.

How are those laws turning out to be? Hisbah/Amotekun controversy and brouhaha hasn't gone anywhere, that is on security matter, compare that to electoral matters.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by swtdrms(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2020
PAWG:

In Nigeria some states have different laws and obviously, it’s for tribal and religious reasons.

That's my point. Do we even have interest in those laws? To what extent are they been implemented?
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by drlateef: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Mrdecent:
Our Nigeria Christian brothers and sisters, what do you have to say

Jesus has failed again? May be.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by laiza(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2020
parkervero:
Trump is making mockery of the US electioneering system. Someone should tell him to acceptance the result and do the right thing.
To accept...
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by crackhaus: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2020
olumide4christ:

Oga, it was not Democrats that said Russia hacked and manipulated the 2016 elections... it was the US intelligence community (CIA, FBI, etc) who came up with that assertion at the time. Remember, they are bipartisan and loyal to their jobs, irrespective of which party is in power.

Get your facts right. Search the internet for verification of what I have said.
Dey there make paynt dey wear you... Cool-aid drinker actually believes that the FBI and CIA are bi-partisan, Lol.

The same FBI that is well-known for breaking the law with unauthorized wire taps, planting bugs, and doing black-bag jobs on behalf of politicians.

The joke is on you.

5 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Golan007: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Mrdecent:
Our Nigeria Christian brothers and sisters, what do you have to say

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Trump is still trying to steal the presidency.

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by PAWG(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2020
swtdrms:

That's my point. Do we even have interest in those laws? To what extent are they been implemented?

Sharia and state civil service laws that limit the aspirations of non-indigent people. They are fully being implemented and we have interest in them. They’re more
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
milehigh06:

How d f do people even think...to think Biden...a catholic holds the torch for Islam in the United States...is beyond dumb

THE WORD DUMB SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO MADE A MESSIAH OUT OF TRUMP NOT MUSLIMS.

DON'T DRAG MUSLIMS INTO THIS MESS.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Eriokanmi: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Oya trump's almanjiris, how far? Yeye! Its laughable to say there's fraud in the USA election. It would take ghosts or spirits to manipulate their electoral process. Its just like wanting to cross USA border post with fake American visa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.