Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit (26427 Views)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps / Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Blakjewelry(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Bt democrats useless Russian enquiry and collusion in us elections against Trump didn’t bring shame??

U guys are really funny.
Yes there was interference from Russia, in Clinton's email was hacked and sensitive information was made public which turned against her in election and not the election itself that was rigged so us been the US, it calls for concerns unlike the stunt trump is pulling which himself knows is just noise except for the fools who are supporting blindly and the worse is silly Africans who have nothing to benefit except some petty religious emotional satisfaction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by mofedamijo(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2020
crackhaus:

Let's be honest and provide a fair opinion...
He is simply following in the footsteps of democrats.

At about this time four years ago, Russian hackers were the ones responsible for Trump's win according to the opposition.

Anyone who believed that bots and computer hackers in Russia could successfully manipulate and influence the US electioneering system, already succeeded in making a mockery of it.

Get your facts right, it wasn't the Dems that said the Russians hacked the system. Secondly, the democrats conceded easilyand i remember Obama inviting Trump to the White House. Thirdly, the same media called Trump president_
-elect in 2016. There was never a time the Democrats didn't concede to Trump. Just look at the mess and embarrassing situation now. Even his lawyers ate confused, they just want to keep making money.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
GameGod:
Trump is a gonner

Next time try to also include the news source. So that others to can go and verify the news for themselves. Anybody could have typed that stuff in the picture.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2020
iceberylin:
America is having a Coup right now. Mark this

Prophet of doom, go and sit down.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool FFK and ipob yweets deceived Trump sad

I was even surprised that the guy would even give FFK's tweet attention. Trump must really spend lots of time on tweeter as it was claimed by people who work in the White House.

A president who is very busy will have absolutely no time for some yeye tweet from a yeye person.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Rilwayne001: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2020
GodSaklek:
Where is that ritualist Modaforka fake pastor that always run his mouth here on Nairaland, Righteousness89 or what is his name?, come here and ask your nonsense god what went wrong here,.. Trump has been anointed, he's the angel Gabriel reincarnates blah blah blah, weyrey dey disguise.
for those ones with low brains on Nairaland that Always like his nonsense writtens,you guys should better be careful,the guy may end up defrauding you people and go AWOL,because of his rubbish writtens,majority has turned themselves to slaves.

grin grin
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by OnlineGurru(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Ummn I concur
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by iceberylin(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Prophet of doom, go and sit down.
Mr Gullible
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Yes there was interference from Russia, in Clinton's email was hacked and sensitive information was made public which turned against her in election and not the election itself that was rigged so us been the US, it calls for concerns unlike the stunt trump is pulling which himself knows is just noise except for the fools who are supporting blindly and the worse is silly Africans who have nothing to benefit except some petty religious emotional satisfaction

U did a miserable fake probe for 4years?? Is that normal behavior?? Even Clinton’s email probe didn’t take that long. Yes I like Trump even b4 he became president and its has nothing major to do with spiritual stuffs bt the fact he worked hard for Americans and solved problems Obama was busy playing politics with. Majorly ISIL. Fixed the economy, unemployment and China.

If not for his poor handling of covid there’s no way democrats can win Him.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
GodSaklek:
Where is that ritualist Modaforka fake pastor that always run his mouth here on Nairaland, Righteousness89 or what is his name?, come here and ask your nonsense god what went wrong here,.. Trump has been anointed, he's the angel Gabriel reincarnates blah blah blah, weyrey dey disguise.
for those ones with low brains on Nairaland that Always like his nonsense writtens,you guys should better be careful,the guy may end up defrauding you people and go AWOL,because of his rubbish writtens,majority has turned themselves to slaves.

Lol, you are a bad guy, ahahah
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by oba4ever: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
minnet:
It was just a recount and not an audit.
They're two different things
grin

Exactly. Audit will reveal more
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by olumide4christ: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
crackhaus:

Dey there make paynt dey wear you... Cool-aid drinker actually believes that the FBI and CIA are bi-partisan, Lol.

The same FBI that is well-known for breaking the law with unauthorized wire taps, planting bugs, and doing black-bag jobs on behalf of politicians.

The joke is on you.

Go and arrest them now for working for politicians, perhaps you work in the FBI and CIA & you know the intricacies of their activities. If they were not bipartisan, they should have killed many of their unwanted presidents before and after JFK!

Who told you that the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, etc loved Obama a black man but hated Trump and thus decided to say lies about Russia interference to discredit Trump's successful election?
Let's reason things out before speaking. It's the wise thing to do.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by petra1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Every sane people knows trump is just making noise. He actually succeeded in bringing shame on the us

I wish there is an unlike botton.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Blakjewelry(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
petra1:

I wish there is an unlike botton.
because you are one of his sheep? Go and bring him to be your village head na
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
motayoayinde:

THE WORD DUMB SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO MADE A MESSIAH OUT OF TRUMP NOT MUSLIMS.

DON'T DRAG MUSLIMS INTO THIS MESS.

Comprehension...no one is dragging any Muslim but those who make assumptions that a man,based on how trump acts,will only be for Muslims when there is nothing to back that up
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by olumide4christ: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Jesus never fails oga. Even your religion affirms the power of Jesus Christ. The bone of contention is whether He's God's son or not . When we get to heaven, all that would be revealed to all. Your religion also affirms same Jesus will return the way He ascended to heaven. Just pray to have an encounter with Him and your life won't be the same again. Then, maybe you'd have a rethink on your comment. Amazingly, many of those men of God predicting nonsense aren't even known by God. They're religious gamblers. God reveals things to only those He pleases. I remember the edo election. God told me obaseki would win and I shared same with my people but they never believed. I wasn't afraid to share it because that's not the first time God would speak to me. I'm neither a pastor nor an evangelist but God speaks to me. Its a gift from the above which I don't even deserve, but by the grace of God.

Since my final year days, I've been taking whatever He says more seriously. We were preparing for our final year exam and the final paper. I was the serious type in my set so, it would be difficult to think myself , of all people would cheat in an exam but God revealed to me I'd find myself in a circumstance in which I'd cheat in the exam and I'd get caught but if I could pray, I'd only see it but it wouldn't happen. To God who made me, it happened like a move which was replayed but then, I had done what He instructed me to do. I'd go out early morning to a desolate place with my bible inside my pocket to pray against it. The lecturer I saw in that vision, came during the exam, standing at the window where I saw him standing in that vision. One guy behind me was disturbing, asking me to help him but I had not solved the problem up till the number which he was seeking help on. He said he had solved some in case I'd need it, now wrote it in a paper and threw it on my desk. Suddenly, the invigilators I saw in the relevation came in, it was like a replayed movie. I said Jesus! The man standing by the window closest to me like eyelid was still there same spot, same exam hall and location as seen in that vision. The invigilators were checking exam booklets, starting from my row. We were just 50 in the class, and the whole set. Inside that hall, I was sweating from the inside. I quickly hid the expo my course mate sent inside the booklet. I didn't know what next to be done , the lecturer standing beside me by the window side was still there.

Suddenly, I violently removed the paper, squeezed and threw it underneath my desk to the back forcefully. They all asked me...what's that, what happened!!! All of them focused their attention on me. They asked me to stand up, they shook my booklet, nothing was found, they asked me to step outside the desk and I did. In the end, nothing was found. They didn't leave my place until I finished up. I had to leave a question unsolved and submitted cos of fear and I still did well in that course. I wonder at times when some people deride Jesus or even doubt God's existence. This isn't a fabricated story. May God judge me if I lie. Since that day I don't joke with whatever He says. On biden, God didn't tell me anything maybe had I asked, he would have told me but in my mind before the election, if you've gone through my posts, I knew biden would win because my spirit was at peace on that.

Sir, thank you for your sincerity and simplicity...I hope many so-called Christians and unbelievers learn from this post of yours!

God bless you!
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by juman(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hiss.
Trump is disgrace to american democracy.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by crownpriest: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
AnonymousRebec

I was even surprised that the guy would even give FFK's tweet attention. Trump must really spend lots of time on tweeter as it was claimed by people who work in the White House.

A president who is very busy will have absolutely no time for some yeye tweet from a yeye person.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by backbone503(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
PaulH07:

Please shed more light on this...

Trump is someone that takes critical national decisions based on his personal conviction.
1. He moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a city jointly claimed by the Israelis and Palestinians. An action that violates UN's 1967 resolution and claimed over 100 Palestinian lives and injured over 11,000. This was widely condemned both within and outside the US.
2. Regarding Covid, he didn't just play needless politics with the virus, he ignored all scientific (expert) advise on handling the pandemic, and want further to support harmful and unproven medications, thus contributing to the US having the world's 2nd highest cases (11.8m+ confirmed cases and 252,000+ deaths)
3. Regarding foreign policy, he has so far withdrew US' membership of very significant agreements/bodies, viz: Paris Climate Agreement, Trans-Pacific Partnership, UNESCO, WHO, UNHRC, UNRWA, Iran Nuclear deal, weakened NATO, WTO to name just a few.
4. Not forgetting his unpopular visa bans/restrictions.

3 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by supercase1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
GodSaklek:
Righteousness89 is pained and sad that his God sent president trump who doesn't give a Bleep about his shithole country and people has lost election

he is currently in the hills of gwoza trying to get inspirations and visions from God grin
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Every sane people knows trump is just making noise. He actually succeeded in bringing shame on the us

It is said from a reliable source that he knows that Biden beat him but stated that he is deliberately not conceding so as to revenge for all the wahala of impeachment, russia collabo and opposition that he suffered.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2020
minnet:
It was just a recount and not an audit.
They're two different things
grin

They are the same thing oga grin
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:46am On Nov 21, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Trump they have tried for you. Be honourable for once and accept defeat.
When you give something sacred to someone to maintain and he starts misusing it, you take it back.
If not that Mugabe is far more intelligent, I would have compared Trump to him

But they have 1 thing in common naah. They are both dictators.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2020
backbone503:
Trump doesn't understand the difference between running a government and running his private business. This is one of the major reasons a greater number of Americans voted against him, despite the huge gains in the economy and job creation.

He did not lead with integrity. He is very vindictive and childish. He is a dictator to the core who rules by fear and intimidation. Not magnanimous in victory. Arrogant, boastful and loud. Values loyalty to himself over loyalty to the country and constitution.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin somebody should tell righteousness89 to stop starving himself In the name of fasting in oda to change result in favor of Trump.He better wake up from trance grin grin

I no even know wetin Nigerians stand to gain from all this wahala.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Dapcity007:
FAKE MAIN(LAME)stream Media news

There is still a pending court case and votes were counted not Audited

Nigeria and her uneducated youth. SMH.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2020
double0seven:
The recount that disobeyed court orders and refused to do verification signatures.

Fake recount. US is gone. US is bleeped

Oga take am easy naahhh. No die for nothing o.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2020
kingxsamz:
Nawa... A lot of people are going to shed hot tears over this news... They were really hoping that evidence of mass voter fraud would be uncovered. grin grin grin

Shebi they said Oga T watermarked(whatever that means) all the original ballot papers so as to differentiate them from the fake ones so Biden cannot cheat him. Now werin come happen?

Every state in the US have and control their own ballot papers and systems of counting. I just tire for people's ignorance.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Once Biden is elected, the prophecy of these religious clowns will change. They'll start telling another story accompanied with stup!d and baseless conspiracy theories. grin

Every newly elected US president must be scrutinized with the lens of biblical prophecies. Na so so every time dem de see Antichrists for white house.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Benesis:
Georgia that has always been red for 30years counting

Change is a constant thing my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.