Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit (26395 Views)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps / Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dayleke: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Rajiolaade:
how is auditing done ?

Not "counted".

Lol

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2020
JustforMen:

Some so called Christian fanatics always associating things to religion even when it is glaring that religion should not even be mentioned.

Same way some Muslim fanatics associating Biden victory to Islam as if he will not send troops to the middle East to kill Muslims.

Wetin concern Una with US president when people are still struggling to survive the one you people voted here in Nigeria?
Remember, your country is like a refugee camp of over 180million people. My evidence being how our own brothers and sisters were recently seen wrestling over indomie and rice because of hunger.

Even if you get religion, e go good make you get sense join am.

MUSLIMS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THIS MESSY AFFAIR.

DIRECT YOUR ATTACK APPROPRIATELY AND STOP MAKING THINGS UP.

THOSE WHO HELD RALLIES, PRAYERS AND FASTING SESSIONS FOR TRUMP SHOULD MOURN HIS LOSS AND THEIR UNANSWERED PRAYERS ALONE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by wink2015(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
PDP is dead. Wike killed it with selfishness. Umahi to the rescue.

Wrong posting.

This thread is not about Nigeria politics or PDP.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by JustforMen: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2020
motayoayinde:

MUSLIMS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THIS MESSY AFFAIR.

DIRECT YOUR ATTACK APPROPRIATELY AND STOP MAKING THINGS UP.

THOSE WHO HELD RALLIES, PRAYERS AND FASTING SESSIONS FOR TRUMP SHOULD MOURN HIS HIS LOSS AND THEIR UNANSWERED PRAYERS ALONE.

Muslims had ooo... At least the ones I know are supporting Biden because he supports Islam.

Well, the point remains that it is nonsense to think the president of another country gives a rat's ass about you or your religion - wether Muslim or Christian!
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by vanvino(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2020
The moment Republican chooses Trump as a Presidential candidate in 2016, that was when i realized, America has lost her way. Trump: that was the Best they could offer? even Nigerian official joked about Trump 2016 victory as a mockery, they want to tell me they are surprised with this Adult -child tantrum in White House with all their intelligence? Wow...... The moment Trump was indicted but not impeach that was The Republican saving their face

Democrats foolishly offer Hilary Clinton, I mean Obama victory was a breath of fresh air from Bush/Clinton domination and suddenly they returned to the past: Clinton. So their not excepted from this shame.
Many Americans did not vote in 2016 cus the two candidate was between very Bad and Worst.

And to some of us so called Christian supporting Twitter President, I mean, have you been following him this past 4years ? What does that say about you Christianity...ahh he talk & call God every time how gullible.

Obama is anti-christ....Kamalla is evil..... Biden is that.. I mean, if God want to end or save this world do you really thing whoever is in power matter? Sometimes Christians forget about the case of Judas and Saul(Paul): one sit , eat, walk and talk with Christ, the other did not even see him, persecute Christian, yet today, we benefit from many of his writings and what do we benefit from Judas? Sometimes we forget that the heart of a King is in the hand of God he turned as he see fit. Talking about God or things of God in social media every 2mnt does not make you child of God nor righteousness. Just a snowman.

6 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by LordReed(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Iykenuwa:
Too many dumb people in Nigeria.

The headline says "audit" while the actual news says "recount"

That alone should tell you someone is trying to manipulate your thinking process.

If it was an audit, they would have vetted and verified signatures to determine their authenticity and find out cases of multiple voting.

That was not done, and you are here swallowing media manipulation.

Imagine, ordinary recount without audit, Biden lost votes(don't look at me, read the news again), and "won by only 12,000.

What if there was an actual audit

It was an audit not a recount:

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/are-georgias-votes-being-audited-or-recounted

3 Likes

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Okoroawusa: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Chai!
This is like agitating for a re- mark of your exam papers and you fail again. This time the whole department joined together in the marking.

If you see eyes wey lecturers go take dey look you after?

Hahahaha! Trump just go and sleep biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Goldenheart:
Righteousness89 don rub God name for mud because of trump shocked

THERE IS A PASTOR ON NAIRALAND WHO'S FAR MORE OBSESSED WITH TRUMP AND TRUMPISM THAN Righteousness89.

HE'S MOST ACTIVE IN THE RELIGION AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS SECTIONS.

YOU COULD SAY THAT HE LIVES ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIRS SECTION (for Trump) AND NOT BE WRONG.

GOD ALONE KNOWS HOW MUCH ENERGY AND RESOURCES HE'S PUT INTO THIS TRUMPIST IDEOLOGY.

HIS NAME IS OLAADEGBU.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Wizaugpet(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
I don't know why am supporting Biden. But I think I hate Trump, he talks too much, and talks rubbish...
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by swtdrms(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2020
PAWG:

Sharia and state civil service laws that limit the aspirations of non-indigent people. They are fully being implemented and we have interest in them. They’re more

You see my point? Laws will be turned into religious, tribal and regional sentiments. What about laws within the southern states? Do you know of any?
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Eriokanmi: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2020
drlateef:

Jesus has failed again? May be.
Jesus never fails oga. Even your religion affirms the power of Jesus Christ. The bone of contention is whether He's God's son or not . When we get to heaven, all that would be revealed to all. Your religion also affirms same Jesus will return the way He ascended to heaven. Just pray to have an encounter with Him and your life won't be the same again. Then, maybe you'd have a rethink on your comment. Amazingly, many of those men of God predicting nonsense aren't even known by God. They're religious gamblers. God reveals things to only those He pleases. I remember the edo election. God told me obaseki would win and I shared same with my people but they never believed. I wasn't afraid to share it because that's not the first time God would speak to me. I'm neither a pastor nor an evangelist but God speaks to me. Its a gift from the above which I don't even deserve, but by the grace of God.

Since my final year days, I've been taking whatever He says more seriously. We were preparing for our final year exam and the final paper. I was the serious type in my set so, it would be difficult to think myself , of all people would cheat in an exam but God revealed to me I'd find myself in a circumstance in which I'd cheat in the exam and I'd get caught but if I could pray, I'd only see it but it wouldn't happen. To God who made me, it happened like a move which was replayed but then, I had done what He instructed me to do. I'd go out early morning to a desolate place with my bible inside my pocket to pray against it. The lecturer I saw in that vision, came during the exam, standing at the window where I saw him standing in that vision. One guy behind me was disturbing, asking me to help him but I had not solved the problem up till the number which he was seeking help on. He said he had solved some in case I'd need it, now wrote it in a paper and threw it on my desk. Suddenly, the invigilators I saw in the relevation came in, it was like a replayed movie. I said Jesus! The man standing by the window closest to me like eyelid was still there same spot, same exam hall and location as seen in that vision. The invigilators were checking exam booklets, starting from my row. We were just 50 in the class, and the whole set. Inside that hall, I was sweating from the inside. I quickly hid the expo my course mate sent inside the booklet. I didn't know what next to be done , the lecturer standing beside me by the window side was still there.

Suddenly, I violently removed the paper, squeezed and threw it underneath my desk to the back forcefully. They all asked me...what's that, what happened!!! All of them focused their attention on me. They asked me to stand up, they shook my booklet, nothing was found, they asked me to step outside the desk and I did. In the end, nothing was found. They didn't leave my place until I finished up. I had to leave a question unsolved and submitted cos of fear and I still did well in that course. I wonder at times when some people deride Jesus or even doubt God's existence. This isn't a fabricated story. May God judge me if I lie. Since that day I don't joke with whatever He says. On biden, God didn't tell me anything maybe had I asked, he would have told me but in my mind before the election, if you've gone through my posts, I knew biden would win because my spirit was at peace on that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Pastor righteousness89 right now...... Hahahahahahaha

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Bestbeelieve: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2020
abeg put up eviction notice for that cry baby! those fake pastors dey give am ginger along with loudmouth parrots like ffk!
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by rontolo(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2020
America just dodged a bullet. What this despot-wannabe would have shown America in a second term ehn! Change of constitution to allow further terms etc.

ALL western leaders are in jubilation at the defeat of this tyrant Putin wannabe.

Now the establishment, Democrat and Republican alike, will see to it that he is materially destroyed to the extent that running for public office again will be impossible.

What a vile vile man

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Alexpetra: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Every sane people knows trump is just making noise. He actually succeeded in bringing shame on the us
No oo, the insane people think they are the Sane ones, and that the Sane are the insane ones. anything he want to do he should know that 1/20th/21 he will leave that office.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2020
JustforMen:

Muslims had ooo... At least the ones I know are supporting Biden because he supports Islam.

Well, the point remains that it is nonsense to think the president of another country gives a rat's ass about you or your religion - wether Muslim or Christian!

MUSLIMS MAY SUPPORT (covertly or overtly), A BIDEN WIN OVER TRUMP BECAUSE OF THE LATTER'S BELLIGERENCE TOWARDS MUSLIMS.

WE HOWEVER DON'T LIVE UNDER THE ILLUSION THAT HIS WIN WILL BRING MORE CONVERTS TO ISLAM IN THE U.S OR MAKE HIM PREACH IN MOSQUES, NO.

AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICIES DON'T CHANGE THAT MUCH REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTIES.

NO MUSLIM HAS ALSO ATTRIBUTED A MESSIANIC MISSION TO BIDEN AS SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE DONE
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by parkervero(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2020
laiza:
To accept...
That's the job of autocorrect
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by drlateef: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Jesus never fails oga. Even your religion affirms the power of Jesus Christ. The bone of contention is whether He's God's son or not . When we get to heaven, all that would be revealed to all. Your religion also affirms same Jesus will return the way He ascended to heaven. Just pray to have an encounter with Him and your life won't be the same again. Then, maybe you'd have a rethink on your comment. Amazingly, many of those men of God predicting nonsense aren't even known by God. They're religious gamblers. God reveals things to only those He pleases. I remember the edo election. God told me obaseki would win and I shared same with my people but they never believed. I wasn't afraid to share it because that's not the first time God would speak to me. I'm neither a pastor nor an evangelist but God speaks to me. Its a gift from the above which I don't even deserve, but by the grace of God.

Since my final year days, I've been taking whatever He says more seriously. We were preparing for our final year exam and the final paper. I was the serious type in my set so, it would be difficult to think myself , of all people would cheat in an exam but God revealed to me I'd find myself in a circumstance in which I'd cheat in the exam and I'd get caught but if I could pray, I'd only see it but it wouldn't happen. To God who made me, it happened like a move which was replayed but then, I had done what He instructed me to do. I'd go out early morning to a desolate place with my bible inside my pocket to pray against it. The lecturer I saw in that vision, came during the exam, standing at the window where I saw him standing in that vision. One guy behind me was disturbing, asking me to help him but I had not solved the problem up till the number which he was seeking help on. He said he had solved some in case I'd need it, now wrote it in a paper and threw it on my desk. Suddenly, the invigilators I saw in the relevation came in, it was like a replayed movie. I said Jesus! The man standing by the window closest to me like eyelid was still there same spot, same exam hall and location as seen in that vision. The invigilators were checking exam booklets, starting from my row. We were just 50 in the class, and the whole set. Inside that hall, I was sweating from the inside. I quickly hid the expo my course mate sent inside the booklet. I didn't know what next to be done , the lecturer standing beside me by the window side was still there.

Suddenly, I violently removed the paper, squeezed and threw it underneath my desk to the back forcefully. They all asked me...what's that, what happened!!! All of them focused their attention on me. They asked me to stand up, they shook my booklet, nothing was found, they asked me to step outside the desk and I did. In the end, nothing was found. They didn't leave my place until I finished up. I had to leave a question unsolved and submitted cos of fear and I still did well in that course. I wonder at times when some people deride Jesus or even doubt God's existence. This isn't a fabricated story. May God judge me if I lie. Since that day I don't joke with whatever He says. On biden, God didn't tell me anything maybe had I asked, he would have told me but in my mind before the election, if you've gone through my posts, I knew biden would win because my spirit was at peace on that.

Thank you very much for your honest and detailed response. I appreciate your honesty. The only thing I can tell you is that what you get as a gift from God will lead you to the truth one. Those gifts you get, I also get them plenty. Everyday is a miracle to me and my prayers get answers most of the time. Sometimes I wonder and panic at what’s happening. I live in a country with plenty of police vehicles and blue lights. Whenever I drive past a stationary police vehicle their lights go off immediately. I know this is a sign from my Lord for His favour on me. He does not want anything to scare me. I have related this to my wife but she won’t believe me. Yet I am a Muslim and I do pray and do dikhr, that’s the praise of Allah every time I am driving about. But the difference between me and you is that I follow the truth, but you have been given signs that will eventually lead you to truth. Because God has no son and He does not come down in flesh. He is the most high and most powerful. He can do everything, but He will not do anything that will degrade His majesty. Having a son is one of such things He will never do, because He does not need a son.

Among the many miracles in my life included a life experience I will never forget. And no amount of science can explain it away. I used to live with my family in Lagos area where there are plenty of armed robbers invading the area. I had done my usual prayers while we were moving into the house. This was a beautiful house of six flats where I lived with other professionals and their families. I used to live on the ground floor flat just next to the entrance gate. This fateful night, our front of house windows were open and we could see everything happening in the compound because of the heat and there was no light from Nepa as usual. The first robber climbed the gate and entered the compound around 1am. He asked the others to pass the gun to him. This was passed to him under the gate. He went for the gateman first. It was like a Hollywood movie. My wife and kids were also awake and looking through the opened window. We were in a state of shock and fear. He made the gateman to open the gate for others, up to 20 of them in total. Most of them carrying guns and machetes. We taught they will come to our window first because they were just a few metres away from us, say 4 meters. To our surprise they were going round the building to other flats, one after the other. They did not touch our flat. They asked the gateman about our flat, but he told them we had travelled. I wonder what they were seeing which made them think we were not at home. It’s a miracle up till today. Even one of the children went to toilet and made some noise. Yet they did not touch my flat. My colleagues are witnesses to that up till today. So tell me if Allah is not the most mighty and most powerful.

May Allah guide you to the right path. What Muslims witness as miracles everyday is far greater than what you Christians think you see. We don’t do testimonies like you because we see it as arrogance and fear that Allah may remove His favour by our showing off. But I am revealing this much because you appear to be honest hearted to me. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Johnnyessence come and carry your Messiah... cheesy
it's fraud hand count and not signed hand count.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by DarkJeddi(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it's fraud hand count and not signed hand count.
LOL.. cheesy
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by JustforMen: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2020
motayoayinde:

MUSLIMS MAY SUPPORT (covertly or overtly), A BIDEN WIN OVER TRUMP BECAUSE OF THE LATTER'S BELLIGERENCE TOWARDS MUSLIMS.

WE HOWEVER DON'T LIVE UNDER THE ILLUSION THAT HIS WIN WILL BRING MORE CONVERTS TO ISLAM IN THE U.S OR MAKE HIM PREACH IN MOSQUES, NO.

AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICIES DON'T CHANGE THAT MUCH REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTIES.

NO MUSLIM HAS ALSO ATTRIBUTED A MESSIANIC MISSION TO BIDEN AS SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE DONE

I agree with you 100%
AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICIES are actually money & power driven NOT religion driven!

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Every sane people knows trump is just making noise. He actually succeeded in bringing shame on the us

Bt democrats useless Russian enquiry and collusion in us elections against Trump didn’t bring shame??

U guys are really funny.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by grandlexuz(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2020
double0seven:
The recount that disobeyed court orders and refused to do verification signatures.

Fake recount. US is gone. US is bleeped

Ignoramus. You better off staying quiet. Not every opinion is meant to be expressed. Post the link to the court order that asked for signature verification. The last I checked every Trump suit in Georgia been tossed out of the courts. Learn to be informed before making a mockery of yourself on a public forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by ibuildstuff(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Formularcr7:
What are they still counting? I thought they should be counting there losses
They need to recount for credibility as Trump nor gree say him loose.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by grandlexuz(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2020
vanvino:
The moment Republican chooses Trump as a Presidential candidate in 2016, that was when i realized, America has lost her way. Trump: that was the Best they could offer? even Nigerian official joked about Trump 2016 victory as a mockery, they want to tell me they are surprised with this Adult -child tantrum in White House with all their intelligence? Wow...... The moment Trump was indicted but not impeach that was The Republican saving their face

Democrats foolishly offer Hilary Clinton, I mean Obama victory was a breath of fresh air from Bush/Clinton domination and suddenly they returned to the past: Clinton. So their not excepted from this shame.
Many Americans did not vote in 2016 cus the two candidate was between very Bad and Worst.

And to some of us so called Christian supporting Twitter President, I mean, have you been following him this past 4years ? What does that say about you Christianity...ahh he talk & call God every time how gullible.

Obama is anti-christ....Kamalla is evil..... Biden is that.. I mean, if God want to end or save this world do you really thing whoever is in power matter? Sometimes Christians forget about the case of Judas and Saul(Paul): one sit , eat, walk and talk with Christ, the other did not even see him, persecute Christian, yet today, we benefit from many of his writings and what do we benefit from Judas? Sometimes we forget that the heart of a King is in the hand of God he turned as he see fit. Talking about God or things of God in social media every 2mnt does not make you child of God nor righteousness. Just a snowman.

Wow. Nice piece. I can't remember the last I read something this insighful on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Eriokanmi: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2020
drlateef:

Thank you very much for your honest and detailed response. I appreciate your honesty. The only thing I can tell you is that what you get as a gift from God will lead you to the truth one. Those gifts you get, I also get them plenty. Everyday is a miracle to me and my prayers get answers most of the time. Sometimes I wonder and panic at what’s happening. I live in a country with plenty of police vehicles and blue lights. Whenever I drive past a stationary police vehicle their lights go off immediately. I know this is a sign from my Lord for His favour on me. He does not want anything to scare me. I have related this to my wife but she won’t believe me. Yet I am a Muslim and I do pray and do dikhr, that’s the praise of Allah every time I am driving about. But the difference between me and you is that I follow the truth, but you have been given signs that will eventually lead you to truth. Because God has no son and He does not come down in flesh. He is the most high and most powerful. He can do everything, but He will not do anything that will degrade His majesty. Having a son is one of such things He will never do, because He does not need a son.

Among the many miracles in my life included a life experience I will never forget. And no amount of science can explain it away. I used to live with my family in Lagos area where there are plenty of armed robbers invading the area. I had done my usual prayers while we were moving into the house. This was a beautiful house of six flats where I lived with other professionals and their families. I used to live on the ground floor flat just next to the entrance gate. This fateful night, our front of house windows were open and we could see everything happening in the compound because of the heat and there was no light from Nepa as usual. The first robber climbed the gate and entered the compound around 1am. He asked the others to pass the gun to him. This was passed to him under the gate. He went for the gateman first. It was like a Hollywood movie. My wife and kids were also awake and looking through the opened window. We were in a state of shock and fear. He made the gateman to open the gate for others, up to 20 of them in total. Most of them carrying guns and machetes. We taught they will come to our window first because they were just a few metres away from us, say 4 meters. To our surprise they were going round the building to other flats, one after the other. They did not touch our flat. They asked the gateman about our flat, but he told them we had travelled. I wonder what they were seeing which made them think we were not at home. It’s a miracle up till today. Even one of the children went to toilet and made some noise. Yet they did not touch my flat. My colleagues are witnesses to that up till today. So tell me if Allah is not the most mighty and most powerful.

May Allah guide you to the right path. What Muslims witness as miracles everyday is far greater than what you Christians think you see. We don’t do testimonies like you because we see it as arrogance and fear that Allah may remove His favour by our showing off. But I am revealing this much because you appear to be honest hearted to me. Have a good day.
Thank you broda. Am already threading the right path from which I'd never derail. I'd rather invite more to taste of the hidden benefits grin . We see miracles all around us everyday, you are right. Armed robbers had invaded my apartment before , it was in 2010. My mother inlaw came visiting .it always an eve of ileya festival. I live in lagos too with family. They came , took my laptop away with the brand new Toyota car my new employer gave me as part of the employment package. We took delivery of the car barely 6 months earlier from the auto dealer. In short, we weren't bruised, they later left. The car was later found somewhere in ogun state with an empty fuel tank.

On religion, I'm a Christian and I've got several benefits from being a Christian, from jobs secured in famous blue chip companies without knowing anyone or bribing my way, to marrying the type of wife I asked from God, to childbearing and the divine sex selection the way I wanted them both male and female with female, to divine connections both home and abroad which had taken me to dine with American president in Washington DC, being the only black African in a gathering of over 1k people selected from across the globe. I shed tears seeing only me in that gathering, to healing my mum of 20 years old sickness which hit her before we became born again, including her divine healing from breast cancer without going to the hospital, etc. I know some alfas who don't mix things and God shows them revelations too. God doesn't have wife, talk less of having a child, oh yes! But my bible tells me God predicted the coming of Jesus, calling Him His son who would come in the appearance of man to save man from eternal peril. Had He come in spirit, man would have been afraid. Holy Quran called Jesus the spirit of God( born without reproduction or intercurse which is also true ). While the Bible calls Him the Son of God as God himself Had called him in John 3:16 after Jesus got baptised. In several places where Jesus performed miracle while on earth, He always thanked God by referring to God as father.

I don't preach to convert people to Christianity. God does it by Himself and religion is by choice. Only God Himself knows who becomes what. Our church elder's father was babalawo. He confronted ifa oracle when our elder was young to enable him know his paths in life. Ifa said to his dad that it saw him with a bell and bible in his hands, that he will win many souls. His dad got angry by what was revealed. Later in life, our elder found himself doing the work of God. That elder has built a church , won souls for God. He's now 93 years old. The perceived difference between the Bible and Quran and Christianity and Islam, is inherent in Jesus' paternity(Son of God vs spirit of God put inside mariamoh without intercurse). I've read both Holy books too. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by rolams(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Not new to me. I knew Trump is finding it difficult to accept the defeat. He lost the election no be small margin sef him take lost.

I said it on the election day that I can bet it with my life that Trump will be defeated. Some Trump supporters were calling me names. Trump killed his second term ambition with his careless talk, the way he handles Covid 19 issue and black lives matter. The Democrats used that opportunity and they registered more voters in different states that were flipped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by Poseidon000: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2020
GodSaklek:
Where is that ritualist Modaforka fake pastor that always run his mouth here on Nairaland, Righteousness89 or what is his name?, come here and ask your nonsense god what went wrong here,.. Trump has been anointed, he's the angel Gabriel reincarnates blah blah blah, weyrey dey disguise.
for those ones with low brains on Nairaland that Always like his nonsense writtens,you guys should better be careful,the guy may end up defrauding you people and go AWOL,because of his rubbish writtens,majority has turned themselves to slaves.
At least, if you want to beef, know tenses and how to spell. Cos you strike me as a half baked literate trying execrably in using vulgarity to mask your mediocrity.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by drlateef: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Thank you broda. Am already threading the right path from which I'd never derail. I'd rather invite more to taste of the hidden benefits grin . We see miracles all around us everyday, you are right. Armed robbers had invaded my apartment before , it was in 2010. My mother inlaw came visiting .it always an eve of ileya festival. I live in lagos too with family. They came , took my laptop away with the brand new Toyota car my new employer gave me as part of the employment package. We took delivery of the car barely 6 months earlier from the auto dealer. In short, we weren't bruised, they later left. The car was later found somewhere in ogun state with an empty fuel tank.

On religion, I'm a Christian and I've got several benefits from being a Christian, from jobs secured in famous blue chip companies without knowing anyone or bribing my way, to marrying the type of wife I asked from God, to childbearing and the divine sex selection the way I wanted them both male and female with female, to divine connections both home and abroad which had taken me to dine with American president in Washington DC, being the only black African in a gathering of over 1k people selected from across the globe. I shed tears seeing only me in that gathering, to healing my mum of 20 years old sickness which hit her before we became born again, including her divine healing from breast cancer without going to the hospital, etc. I know some alfas who don't mix things and God shows them revelations too. God doesn't have wife, talk less of having a child, oh yes! But my bible tells me God predicted the coming of Jesus, calling Him His son who would come in the appearance of man to save man from eternal peril. Had He come in spirit, man would have been afraid. Holy Quran called Jesus the spirit of God( born without reproduction or intercurse which is also true ). While the Bible calls Him the Son of God as God himself Had called him in John 3:16 after Jesus got baptised. In several places where Jesus performed miracle while on earth, He always thanked God by referring to God as father.

I don't preach to convert people to Christianity. God does it by Himself and religion is by choice. Only God Himself knows who becomes what. Our church elder's father was babalawo. He confronted ifa oracle when our elder was young to enable him know his paths in life. Ifa said to his dad that it saw him with a bell and bible in his hands, that he will win many souls. His dad got angry by what was revealed. Later in life, our elder found himself doing the work of God. That elder has built a church , won souls for God. He's now 93 years old. The perceived difference between the Bible and Quran and Christianity and Islam, is inherent in Jesus' paternity(Son of God vs spirit of God put inside mariamoh without intercurse). I've read both Holy books too. Have a nice day.

Nice reading your reply. I can see that you have a honest heart. If the bible was right in what they claim is a matter for Allah to decide in your case. If He wills, He will convince you of what we already know. I think behind what we believe is either bible or Quran. And which one is right and which one is wrong, the answers are there in the books if we read them with open hearts. I have so many more I can say on my part but shyness prevents me from saying them. Even the little I revealed to you, am already castigating myself for saying them. I pray to the one and only, who knows what is hidden and what is open, to guide you to the right path, even as you believe you are already on the right path. The reason why you get all these favours is because God the almighty is testing you to know if you will continue to seek the right path. The same with me. That’s why our prayers are always for Allah to guide us to the right path. If we continue to be in Islam after many decades of praying like that, how can God punish us for being Muslims and we have prayed to always be in the right. In your case, can you make it a point of prayer on daily basis that God should always guide you to the right path? Let’s see if you will continue in Christianity after praying like that everyday for at least 5 years.

You will see that even those who disbelieve have stupendous wealth and favours. Many unbelievers are given the gift of dreams that come true because they are honest people even as they disbelieve. But that’s a big test from God to them because they will be punished if they still refuse to believe despite the favours granted them by their Lord. So, my advise to you is to continue praying for guidance to the right path everyday. Come back to me after 1 year if you are still a Christian. Good day.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by PaulH07: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2020
backbone503:
Trump doesn't understand the difference between running a government and running his private business. This is one of the major reasons a greater number of Americans voted against him, despite the huge gains in the economy and job creation.

Please shed more light on this...
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by kjsixtynine: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Guy abeg just leave me as I dey oh. No use laughter kill person for here abeg.

You cannot blame Righteousness89, a person who does not know his history is bound to repeat the same mistakes over and over.

Evangelical Christians in the US are majorly Trump supporters. Evangelical Christians are mostly based in the Southern part of the USA . Not all evangelical christians are racists but most racists are evangelicals. And to understand this you need to go way back in US history. The slave owners were Christians, they used the bible (especially the portion about slaves honour your masters) to subdue black slaves.

In my view, and I urge you to go find out, a majority of these popular US evangelical pastors come from a lineage of slave owners. They are only using Christianity as an affront to further their objectives of discrimination. You will never ever see them criticize or say anything bad about racism or any of the inequalities that affect minorities.
GodSaklek:
Where is that ritualist Modaforka fake pastor that always run his mouth here on Nairaland, Righteousness89 or what is his name?, come here and ask your nonsense god what went wrong here,.. Trump has been anointed, he's the angel Gabriel reincarnates blah blah blah, weyrey dey disguise.
for those ones with low brains on Nairaland that Always like his nonsense writtens,you guys should better be careful,the guy may end up defrauding you people and go AWOL,because of his rubbish writtens,majority has turned themselves to slaves.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by octavian(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2020
GodSaklek:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.