Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Move On Once And For All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move On Once And For All (553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move On Once And For All by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 20, 2020
I impregnated this girl but because of one reason or the other we can't be together. I have settled with her, gave her money to take care of the child. Now I am trying to move on but I can't. I don't sleep at night, I keep on breathing fast, find it hard to eat, regular headache and all that. I keep going back to her. Am tired. I just want to move on with my life. I can't continue like this before I make another mistake with her. I am tired.
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Sundrus: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2020
U no fit fight nature Oga...u suppose don know say una two dey destined to dey together. & try learn to control ur prick.

1 Like

Re: How To Move On Once And For All by parkervero(m): 5:34am On Nov 20, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:
I impregnated this girl but because of one reason or the other we can't be together. I have settled with her, gave her money to take care of the child. Now I am trying to move on but I can't. I don't sleep at night, I keep on breathing fast, find it hard to eat, regular headache and all that. I keep going back to her. Am tired. I just want to move on with my life. I can't continue like this before I make another mistake with her. I am tired.

Why not marry her instead? Is she not your type of woman? Has she been stubborn? Why do you want to move on when she has not done anything wrong to deserve it? Is her family not in support of you two?

You love this lady, and she is ready for you to say marry me yet you are too coward to see that. I believe you are well to do, so why do you want to runaway?

3 Likes

Re: How To Move On Once And For All by longetivity(m): 5:48am On Nov 20, 2020
so u don't know u need to move on before giving her belle abi
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Bn
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Hh
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by longetivity(m): 5:54am On Nov 20, 2020
bigmodo:
Hh
just two weeks and belle don come, u need to be calming down o
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2020
I can't marry her. Just understand that, no need to go into details. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Kondomatic(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:
I can't marry her. Just understand that, no need to go into details. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Bros, marriage no be force, we understand that but have you asked yourself this question...

"Why can't I move on"?

It's possible that she's not your first, second or even third girlfriend but you move on easily after the relationships ended, so why is her case different.

It's either she's different from the others in a good way or you messed her life up and she has asked God to take peace away from the wicked.

I can't tell you how to move on if you can't tell me why you can't stay.

1 Like

Re: How To Move On Once And For All by HarunaWest(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:
See this foolish Nigga ooo. They are asking you why yall aint compatible you talking thrash. You dont find her good enough to marry, but she is good for baby mama right... Now he says he cant sleep well dumbass.. You have malaria, I prescribe Lonart DS and paracetamol.
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Kondomatic:
Bros, marriage no be force, we understand that but have you asked yourself this question...

"Why can't I move on"?

It's possible that she's not your first, second or even third girlfriend but you move on easily after the relationships ended, so why is her case different.

It's either she's different from the others in a good way or you messed her life up and she has asked God to take peace away from the wicked.

I can't tell you how to move on if you can't tell me why you can't stay.

I am finding it hard to move on cuz of the child is a male child. But how can i marry this girl just for the child
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Intoboy(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

its either you go into details or you stop disturbing with irrelevant post,you giv person pikin belle come run...dem go give ur pikin belle giv am money to take care of the baby too by den mma sure you'll be proud as a father

1 Like

Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Dreadlock69(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2020
You can't move on there is always a scar to remind you of something.. best you can do is to stop thinking bout it but it I'll still hunt you once in a while
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Shortyy(f): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2020
When you have killed an innocent child, how will you move on
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Uzomacharles: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
When you have killed an innocent child, how will you move on

U don come now....
him no kill anybody here ooo
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Uzomacharles: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2020
OP better go back to that girl or I can't go into details
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Shortyy(f): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:

U don come now....
him no kill anybody here ooo
But he gave her money to "take care of it" what does that mean? undecided
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Uzomacharles: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
But he gave her money to "take care of it" what does that mean? undecided
Buy foodstuffs and other things na..
cos op said is a baby boy
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Shortyy(f): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Buy foodstuffs and other things na..

cos op said is a baby boy

Tah lies
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Uzomacharles: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:

Tah lies
See your mouth like tah
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by SILENTandSMART2: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Money to take care of the baby or do abortion,?

International man is confused wink

Moreover shey dem use sex curse you guys nii?

You can forkk the pussy but you can be a father,

Must you forkk nii

All this problem dat you guys like getting yourself into, you take sex to a very high level,

Your life doesn't freak you at all , you always allow shit to take over your glory,

.as a man you must have the control of everything that's happening in yaaa life,

It is so sadden dat you guys always leave bags to chase bitch,

OP If huge money is on ground yunno say this matter ain't worth it at all,

Oboy you're a fool joor , jusss take care of the girl and the baby that's all, it's your right, wink
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Kondomatic(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

I am finding it hard to move on cuz of the child is a male child. But how can i marry this girl just for the child
A child is a child, male or female and no, you don't need to marry her to be part of your child's life but you still haven't answered the question.

What's wrong with her, why can't you marry her?
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Kondomatic:
A child is a child, male or female and no, you don't need to marry her to be part of your child's life but you still haven't answered the question.

What's wrong with her, why can't you marry her?

Am in love with another woman
Re: How To Move On Once And For All by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:
Oga, U Av To Move On. Don't Just Let Her Carry D Burden Alone.

(1) (Reply)

Your opinions are needed / Nigerian Woman Abandons Husband In US After Marrying Him To Pay Her Rent In Lago / Why Do Jamaicans Like Slim People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.