Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

“Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men (36632 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by efficiencie(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2020
...Itchy ears long for lies and lies they will surely hear...
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Burgerlomo: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2020
I feel yah pain my sister grin
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Unconquerable: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2020
This mama should shut up.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Kingrefreshed: 2:09am On Nov 21, 2020
viviangist:
“Stop deceiving women,” Actress Ayo Adesanya tells men

Shared with caption ..

"Stop deceiving women in the inbox making dem feel like she is the only one u are sweet talking to when u know u send same msgs to 5 - 10 women..."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHx-Dv0hKgI/

She's tired! And I believe she's talking to someone directly. Chai her Pxssy don hearam

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 21, 2020
internationalman:
That's impossible for men to do to the creatures that control sex.. The female folks decide whether sex is going to happen or not...

Men may think they are players but girls are naturally Born players
STILL THEY END UP BEING A SINGLE MOTHER WITH ALL THEIR PENALTY FIGURES
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 21, 2020
viviangist:

Shared with caption ..

"Stop deceiving women in the inbox making dem feel like she is the only one u are sweet talking to when u know u send same msgs to 5 - 10 women..."

ABEG WHICH LESSONS NIGERIA SINGLE MOTHERS AND THEIR ASSOCIATION WILL TEACH THOSE GIRLS WHO DON'T EVEN CLOSE TO MARRIED PLS
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by mukthar2000(m): 3:43am On Nov 21, 2020
They don deceived am

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Do the women reply in the inbox. That why I hate dating sites angry
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 21, 2020
No time to be typing different message to over 7 girls
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
Never take seriously what any man/woman says on social media. In fact the club isn't the worst place to find love, it's social media. I don't care who got lucky finding love there, it's not advisable.

Love doctor!
I love you on social media angry angry angry grin
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Liposure:
This woman is sexy as hell.
The woman say dem decieve am oo
You still wan decieve am again to sexx am?
You will not make heaven like this ooo >: grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2020
fredoooooo:
Dem don use bread take away all the soup for mama's plate grin cheesy grin

And you this you will make heaven like this abi

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 5:42am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:
Yes loud it. 99% of them are guilty of this. I once asked one how many of us he was chatting with and he got angry saying I'm troubling him. And i was right afterall because he's true color came out afterwards as I began to see how he PMs virtually every girl here. Shior!!

Loud it Biko! We are tired of deceivers everywhere. mtcheeewww...

You use makeup decieve men finish come dey complain, abi?
Continue grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 5:46am On Nov 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga take correction. STOP DECEIVING WOMEN.

Simple

As if women are that easy to decieve... Hiannn
Nobody is deceiving them. Na dem dey decieve pipu from head to toe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:
I need a foot massage.

Dem go decieve you ooo

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2020
viviangist:

Shared with caption ..

See the first and second pictured.... No be decieve be that one!!!
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Emotionss: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
internationalman:
That's impossible for men to do to the creatures that control sex.. The female folks decide whether sex is going to happen or not...

Men may think they are players but girls are naturally Born players

Women control or decides whether sex is going to happen or not in a relationship only if the man is a simp.

A man that knows is onions will Always be in control of his relationship including when to, and when not to have sex.

Up your game man.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by LINTUNE(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2020
na god go help us, anyways not only women enjoy attention from the opposite sex, men too loves it, it makes our head swell, lol, ...so for now, we cant help it, lemme continue deceiving, who knows one of the ladies we are whining for now, might be our future wife in posterity, its not ideal to chase every gal thats into u as a guy, cos u never can tell, who ur future wife is, forget girlfriend matter, 80% of nigerian relationship is just a waste of time..
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by pozehnani(f): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2020
JustforMen:

You use makeup decieve men finish come dey complain, abi?
Continue grin grin grin angry

Who uses make-up? And even if I do? With or without makeup, I look better than all the men in this world. Are men that good looking? We are just managing them so they don't feel dejected with their iron bender bodies and coconut heads. grin
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by 21cents: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2020
LINTUNE:
na god go help us, anyways not only women enjoy attention from the opposite sex, men too loves it, it makes our head swell, lol, ...so for now, we cant help it, lemme continue deceiving, who knows one if the ladies we are whining for now, might be our future wife in posterity, its not ideal to chase every gal thats into u as a guy, cos u never can tell, who ur future wife is, forget girlfriend matter, 80% of nigerian relationship is just a waste of time..
nailed it. over 80% of relationships na just cruise.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by dangotejnr: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2020
mama dey consider...
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by pozehnani(f): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2020
humilitypays:
I envy Ned Nwoko...the only man who controls a harem of happy women without stress grin

His money does that for him, not him. Otherwise you try it as you are now.

When a woman is comfortable, why would she stress or cause trouble? Ned sure satisfies them all and makes them comfortable. What else could a woman possibly want again with such life.

I think Ned should bear a signature from now on that says "Don't try this at home".
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Shadysen: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Omoslim26:

[b]Have [/b]bro
gracias
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Unrated900(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Cheated on
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JuanDeDios: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2020
yanabasee:

To the simps.... you're right......

If you have self-control, you'll never be manipulated by puczy!!
What is the meaning of "simp"?
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by ThatFairGuy1: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2020
are you still receiving such text at your age granny
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by ThatFairGuy1: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:

Who uses make-up? And even if I do? With or without makeup, I look better than all the men in this world. Are men that good looking? We are just managing them so they don't feel dejected with their iron bender bodies and coconut heads. grin
Tarrr there. You look good than all men without makeup?
This is definitely ironical cheesy

Post your picture, let you and I compare
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by pozehnani(f): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Tarrr there. You look good than all men without makeup?
This is definitely ironical cheesy

Post your picture, let you and I compare

For real? You wanna compare with a woman? See insecurities.
Ain't no body got time camparing looks with a man. Go and compare with your fellow men.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:

For real? You wanna compare with a woman? See insecurities.
Ain't no body got time camparing looks with a man. Go and compare with your fellow men.
To say all men is an exaggeration. There are men that will beat you hands down.

I may even be among coz ain't looking bad.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by pozehnani(f): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

To say all men is an exaggeration. There are men that will beat you hands down.

I may even be among coz ain't looking bad.

If any man looks better than me... It's not even possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Snake Print Outfit (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.