Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

“Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men (36641 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by ThatFairGuy1: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:

If any man looks better than me... It's not even possible.
You really mean what you're saying? I wish you could post your picture for comparison
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by jornwhite: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:
Yes loud it. 99% of them are guilty of this. I once asked one how many of us he was chatting with and he got angry saying I'm troubling him. And i was right afterall because he's true color came out afterwards as I began to see how he PMs virtually every girl here. Shior!!

Loud it Biko! We are tired of deceivers everywhere. mtcheeewww...

So much from a gender that wears wig, make up, push up bra, waist trainner and pampers on heels ... whu is decieving who, do you know how many times alfa males have fall victim of push up bra cry grin learnt d hard way
What is oral lies compared to a body of lies ... besides men lie cos of women distaste for the truth.

4 Likes

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by pozehnani(f): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2020
jornwhite:

So much from a gender that wears wig, make up, push up bra, waist trainner and pampers on heels ... whu is decieving who, do you know how many times alfa males have fall victim of push up bra cry grin learnt d hard way
What is oral lies compared to a body of lies ... besides men lie cos of women distaste for the truth.

You just described the kind of girls you've been unfortunate to meet. I'm as natural as natural can be. I don't have the strength for all you stated up there. Don't even have a wig. So

Change your circle of girls.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by JustforMen: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:

Who uses make-up? And even if I do? With or without makeup, I look better than all the men in this world. Are men that good looking? We are just managing them so they don't feel dejected with their iron bender bodies and coconut heads. grin

Mama na lie you dey lie. angry grin grin grin.

Madam, continue managing men with your exaggerated sense of self importance!

Woman body self ... Hmmm
Without make up you fit look like ....

Well, I don't know you. So no need for needless yabbing.

Anyway, take care of yourself and remain beautiful - if you are!!!

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by humilitypays(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:

His money does that for him, not him. Otherwise you try it as you are now.

When a woman is comfortable, why would she stress or cause trouble? Ned sure satisfies them all andmakes them comfortable. What else could a woman possible want again with such life.

I thiny Ned should bear a signature from now on that says "Don't try this at home".
grin grin grin
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by jornwhite: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:

You just described the kind of girls you've been unfortunate to meet. I'm as natural as natural can be. I don't have the strength for all you stated up there. Don't even have a wig. So

Change your circle of girls.

So you've never worn push bra up or wig or @least heels weldone ma' we don hear grin grin what do i expect gurls on nairaland are alway different from the gurls we see or co exist with.
Lets even assume you're what you claim and there are others, can your geng makeup 10% ... my dear it as nothing to do with circle, women are artificials

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2020
yanabasee:

To the simps.... you're right......

If you have self-control, you'll never be manipulated by puczy!!
May your days be long!
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Wahala for who them deceive whether man or woman
Dont be dumb grin
I blame her and d guy
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by DeRay98(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=viviangist post=96235691]“Stop deceiving women,” Actress Ayo Adesanya tells men

Shared with caption ..

"Stop deceiving women in the inbox making dem feel like she is the only one u are sweet talking to when u know u send same msgs to

A man that can not lie to woman doesn't attract or keep women because lies is like honey to them especially the young and restless ones who called themselves "Slay Queens"...
So, Aunty go sit down joo..
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by witworth(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Nonsense.
As if women no dey do the same, Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Confirmedherb: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Simple truth.
We have confirmed herbal product for different kinds of disease check my page to see testimony from our numerous client
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by toye440: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Stop taxing us #2k now!!!
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

You are not a Woman Guy man, stop all this yeye local Yahoo, go and get yourself a good white woman pics and start international bombing, all this won't help you. connect before its too late don't disguise.
Seun has heard you.
Lalasticlala has heard you.
The world has heard you.
Now scurry along undecided
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Carlyboi(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2020
ok!noted!
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Seyzcham91(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Same for women too. "stop deceiving guys and Men in Inbox making them think una love them meanwhile you chating with 10-20 other Men same time, same way and manner and sharing your pussy to highest bidders among them"
viviangist:
“Stop deceiving women,” Actress Ayo Adesanya tells men

Shared with caption ..

"Stop deceiving women in the inbox making dem feel like she is the only one u are sweet talking to when u know u send same msgs to 5 - 10 women..."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHx-Dv0hKgI/

1 Like

Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Fatties will fall for anything.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by EmekaA125(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rubbish cry
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
Never take seriously what any man/woman says on social media. In fact the club isn't the worst place to find love, it's social media. I don't care who got lucky finding love there, it's not advisable.

As if the humans on social media aren’t the same humans on the streets
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by NobleAngell(f): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
donbabajay:

As if the humans on social media aren’t the same humans on the streets
Trust me, they are not.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by AprokoGirl: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Oh please stfu
Women are masters of that silly game.
A woman can convincingly tell 10 dudes she loves em just to get that moolah.
At least what most men want is sex undecided
Women and lies and deceit is like peanut butter and sandwich.

TD Jakes Sermons

P.S I'm a woman but I don't support nonsense undecided
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by October1960: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
She and other women should stop deceiving men with the bleaching, fake hair plus fake sanctity.
Re: “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Be deceiving yourself womangrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) / Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.