Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano (17593 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / APC Lawmaker, Shaaban Sharada Dumps Party In Kano / Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Mynd44: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2020
House of Reps Member Ibrahim Sharada representing Kano Municipal has been called out for Sharing money to children in his constituency

A house of representatives member sharing 200 naira to kids is not okay neither is it a form of "empowerment".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROATXi2dxw
https://twitter.com/MsNemah/status/1329494473894731776?s=19

Oh his facebook page, he posted this

Young Boys Batch (Yara Maza) 2

Let me Begin by Welcoming you to Another Week of Blessing:
This is Weekly Render of Assistance to those in need by Hon. Shaaban Ibrahim Sharada, Member Representing Kano Munincpal Federal Constituency. The exercise is mostly done in the weekends or when the need arises. Sharada intends to help, in every way he can, the people of his Constituency and those Beyond.
O Allah! Bless Hon. Sharada in Every way. Shoot up his love for your Beloved Prophet Muhammad [SAW]. Ameen... 08/11/2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2773691286178068&id=100006116712671

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
That's the balance payment.
Their parents had collected advance payment during the elections.

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Xisnin(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Who called him out?
His constituents or some random social media users?
Don't get me wrong, the Almajiri system is a serious social problem. However, it is time we learn how to face our local reps rather than fighting all politicians especially those that are only answerable to a segment of the country.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Karlovich: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2020
This is the only thing their brain can come up with, instead of them to facilitate building of schools and ending almajiri epidemic they are busy chasing clout. He will also list this as one of his achievements.

19 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Liposure: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Politician with a poverty mentality. No wonder the north is not improving like the south

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

North and poverty, you can't evict that . what on earth will make me collect N 2OO, how long will the money last?

Let's do this analysis base on the north .
2OON
You bought rake (sugar cane) 5ON
Buy awara (soya beans cake) 5ON
At night you
Drank koko (pap) 5ON
And finally buy, kosai (akara) 5ON

What is left O, back to abject poverty, now tell me on earth, how has this man empowered anybody? No means to elevate poverty.

This 2OO is not arms giving but buying vote indirectly. In the North 2OO-5OO N can make them do the unbelievable with thier lives. Very poor standard of living.

When I pass around, I just shake my head .

Modified.

I know all these politicians are the same, last time same was done in the Eastern part of Nigeria, tubers of yam were given and they took them photo. But the reason am abit skeptical about the North is the way they downgrade and downside people because of 2OO N.
If you are to attack me, what will 2OO N buy in your area, let's be realistic?

That's so low, 2OO N. So N2OOO will spend on 1O people. 2OOO that he can eat in 1 secs.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Gandollaar(f): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Xisnin:
Who called him out?
Don't get me wrong, the Almajiri system is a serious social problem. However, it is time we learn how to face our local reps rather than fighting all politicians especially those that are only answerable to a segment of the country.
When he posted the picture on SM, it became everyone's business.
Stop fishing for idiots!
Good morning.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Gandollaar(f): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Karlovich:
This is the only thing their brain can come up with, instead of them to facilitate building of schools and ending almajiri epidemic they are busy chasing clout. He will also list this as one of his achievements.
Arrewa is coming for your cone head Watch out angry angry angry sad

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Arrewa: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Karlovich:
condemn the stupid politician not the state or his region!

We have stupid politicians in every part of the country.

But believe me... Kano state has the best public officers in Nigeria!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Arrewa: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Liposure:
Politician with poverty mentality. No wonder the north is not improving like the south
the north is improving broh!!

Don't be decieved by media propaganda!!

The north is growing stronger than ever before!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Xisnin:
Who called him out?
dear Xisnin,

Almajiri system is gone...

The Almajiris are now being taken care of and given scholarship to university level by their various governors.

The north is on the rise! Travel... I repeat travel and stop believing in stereotype!

Those Almajiris are now your future public officers, future doctors and engineers!

The north Shall rise again!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Arrewa: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

North an poverty, you can evict it . what one earth will make me collect 2OO, how long will the money go?

Let's do this analysis base on the north .
2OO
You bought rake (sugar cane) 5O
Buy awara (soya beans cake) 5O
At night you
Drank koko (pap) 5O
And finally buy, kosai (akara) 5O

What is left O, back to abject poverty, now tell me on earth, how has this man assist anybody? No means to elevate poverty.

This 2OO is not arms giving but buying vote indirectly. In the North 2OO-5OO N can make them do the unbelievable with thier lives. Very poor standard of living.

When I pass around, I just shake my head .
the question you should have asked is of which purpose is he giving the children 200 naira.

He is just dashing children money to go and buy sweet.

He didn't share them the money as via empowerment program!

He is still 100 times better than his Eastern counterparts

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Seniorwriter(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Rubbish acts seems to be the norm for most of our useless political office holders!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Something that I not enough for me to buy garri and groundnut?
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
He has already weighed the children in his almighty scale.

And he deemed their worth to be #200.

SMH.....

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
They got what their mentality can handle, they don't know they deserve more, that's why they hate western education but send their children abroad to study. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by slawormiir: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr ...

Money way nor reach person take buy one can of Heineken
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by thaoriginator: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
cry

Bastard greedy bloodclaat idiotttttt!

Omo some people no human beings ATL
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by specialmati(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2020
poverty na bastard and these idiots knows how to use it to their advantage.
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by adaragbotemi: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2020
W
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by phlank: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2020
It is well
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by DasaintHope(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Na their palava. Meanwhile "Fear North".
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by ursullalinda(f): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Senseless leaders everywhere
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by PAWG(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Man no fit dash kids money in peace again? We sensationalize everything. This wasn’t empowerment but just a spontaneous show of kindness. The other day people were attacking Genevieve for wishing only Peter a happy birthday. Abeg we too do aproko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Larryfest(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Should he have given them #200,000 That's what they are worth over there let them enjoy it till eternity.
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by paulolee(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Not dt bad bt de deserv better than that...at least dt 2h fit fire 2 tickets dis weekend
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by Ay77(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2020
I weep for Nigeria
Re: Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano by MightyHand(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2020
The so call NORTH is affecting our Nation..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume / Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.