Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) (59410 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
So lovely, enjoy your self gal...
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Enjoyment at it fullest
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by salbis(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Small girls with big gods are really doing wonders oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Teena18(f): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
This one is news like this��

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by LikesAndShares: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Eating shit pays.

It only depends on eating the right shit.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by NellaObi: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nasa..

sha come and buy

Mint used ps4 (Flat version)
1 original bundled controller
Fifa 18

135k firm

Pls Location is Lagos.. not willing to sell to people outside Lagos unless you have a good alternative.. cos before releasing of this product i must be paid first....
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by IMAMofWAR: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
OLOSHO WAN TREND AGAIN AFTER SUILEMAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Rugaria: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nbotee:
She don go hustle the potty way...
Are they still on that potty thing? Cos I see all these undergraduates visiting Dubai these days and I wonder..?

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
I thought she was actually on the sky undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Smellymouth:
If Daniella Okeke opens an Onlyfans, na me go first go subscribe..

Wahala for who nor get big nyansh oo...

[img]https://media./images/84707f27fc5ed46e1bd9848982bc0daa/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Na some people tithes she dey enjoy like this cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Siberia01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
only good at going to peoples countries as an achievement.. but won't build theirs black africa

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by lordlugards: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Taiwoa990:
Lovely
person wey go sell kpekus, you dey tell lovely
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by eteba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
.......the food sef have stained her dress ni!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Talkingoil(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vivian16:
what does she do for a living because I know very well that in the movie industry she is not one of the forces to reckon with so how come this flambouyant livestyle.

A good question that needs answers? How many movies has she featured in, how much was she paid? Tomorrow younger ladies will iconise her. This folks are nothing but high class prostitutes

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by lichocho(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Las las na anu* go suffer..
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Talkingoil(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
pretydiva:
pls stop calling her an actress. I haven't seen her act any movie. Unless Na on top bed she dey act the movie.

Wonder how she manage to keep up with this her lavish lifestyle. Indeed she has a big God.

Na olosho work na, cause how often do you see her in flicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Talkingoil(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Shortyy post=96242656]

Don't be salty. When you have a hustling spirit, you won't rely on one source of income. [/quote
So what is the hustle she's into]

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by KenModi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vivian16:
what does she do for a living because I know very well that in the movie industry she is not one of the forces to reckon with so how come this flambouyant livestyle.

She has other “side gigs” na... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by karkel(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dubai where I know she go hustle with her punna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by onadana: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
dangotesmummy:
lipsrsealed

Let me just close my mouth lipsrsealed

More like one source of d....ic...k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Casablanca111: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Naija celebrities, audio money and fake life are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by candygist: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn. Money is good o
Enjoy your life

What you do with the 'D' will determine if you go get house for banana island grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by stieyven(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Smellymouth:
If Daniella Okeke opens an Onlyfans, na me go first go subscribe..

Wahala for who nor get big nyansh oo...
The power of life and death are in the tongue and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18 :21
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
pretydiva:
pls stop calling her an actress. I haven't seen her act any movie. Unless Na on top bed she dey act the movie.

Wonder how she manage to keep up with this her lavish lifestyle. Indeed she has a big God.

I know the big God you are referring to but let me tell you the truth big boob's and booty can take a woman where a PhD female graduate will not even smell it in present day Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Gadafii:
i dont need to go to dubai before i chill in the sky, ask slawomir the damn nigga, few puff is all u need to be up in the sky cool

but some day i go visit dubai, visit this sky resturant with my spliff tongue cheesy

What is puff?
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by manunitedbabes: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin Ije oma my sister
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by UCHIHAmask: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke has enjoyed her dinner in the sky in Dubai, UAE, Igbere TV reports.

The 33-year-old shared pictures of her sky dinner on her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxVDSyB1_v/?igshid=c4avffngb1e7

Daniella’s acting credits include Sleek Ladies, Stronger than Pain and Lagos Cougars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CvagL5aXm4
It's a shame we can't replicate this infrastructures and development here in Nigeria even with our humongous wealth in natural resources...
That's all I see...

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Drone95(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
If you like go chop ur breakfast for moon nothing concern.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let her Mention the sugar daddy that is bank rolling her. Nonsense
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by obonujoker(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rubbish....

Prostitute with no verifiable source of income

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.