Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) (59411 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
See how she dey like barbie Omega ministry money is flowing down her pussyhole like say tomorrow no dey

Apostle Sule well done oh
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Even if she wan hold feast for pluto,when get fuel finish na earth she go land feet last last,imagine if tecnology could implant wings on men someone like buhari will never want to visit earth again because flying around has mastered his dna ,baba God is the originator of akanouche
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chii59:
Mtchew
That's y u are fugly, hater!
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn. Money is good o
Enjoy your life
Yeah not only money is good but good leaders and good leadership..
See how their leaders made the country a tourist hub and very attractive to come and enjoy.
Chai Africa when?
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Marael: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vivian16:
what does she do for a living because I know very well that in the movie industry she is not one of the forces to reckon with so how come this flambouyant lifestyle.
She's a hoe too. grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Siberia01:
only good at going to peoples countries
as an achievement.. but won't build theirs
black africa
Good leaders is Good oh , it is only Africans that don't want to build their own country but running around like rattle snakes. See how beautiful that country is and worth living.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
She hasnt shown you the dessert yet .... the Sheikh's faeces.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by hopexter(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vivian16:
what does she do for a living because I know very well that in the movie industry she is not one of the forces to reckon with so how come this flambouyant lifestyle.

If you ask Nairaland, who Nairaland go ask
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by tesppidd: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Now who is bankrolling this Daniella. I hope it's not Pastor?
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by effido666: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn. Money is good o
Enjoy your life
When will nigeria be lovely like Dubai and other countries
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

It's a shame we can't replicate this infrastructures and development here in Nigeria even with our humongous wealth in natural resources...
That's all I see...
It is a shame, see how beautiful the country is. Good leaders in their country. If Dubai wasn't like this will she visit, common sense isn't common for nigerian leaders.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:

Don't be salty. When you have a hustling spirit, you won't rely on one source of income.

Ok. You mean her olosho source of income? Oh now I understand.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Abi na! those girls ehn! hiding under the umbrella of Actress, anyway who am i to judge?

wonder how she only posted her side of the sky removing the Big God that sponsored the whole thing, i believe the big pot bellied big God na hin snap the pics sha
Nbotee:
She don go hustle the potty way...
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by cixak95211: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
who eats at night with dark sunshades on? Funny
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Ezmans: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by ATTAH012(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Which sky self,,,,,,, ppl wey cum dy njoy dinner insdy private jet 4 air nko,, wetin make dem talk.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Omoslim26: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
If she like make she go Jupiter go chop her Fufu and gbegiri na she sabi

how dis wan go take change buhari heart make him reduce d suffering wey him dey fire Nigerians

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Ihonzko(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
But Dubai fine oo, its a place to visit
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
effido666:

When will nigeria be lovely like Dubai and other countries
You should be asking the government. Not me.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
candygist:

What you do with the 'D' will determine if you go get house for banana island grin
Very true grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by azzima(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
ANOTHER round of Eating Dubai Prince's SHIT. These idiots be forming like they are vacationing in Dubai but most of them get paid first Class ticket and $10K to eat the shit of these Arab rich men..... Remember FFK mentioned it too.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Daniella who is bankrolling you?For a lady U only has to appear in Nollywood trice....plenty idiots will fall over themselves to bankroll yur lifestyle.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by UCHIHAmask: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
onyechez:

It is a shame, see how beautiful the country is. Good leaders in their country. If Dubai wasn't like this will she visit, common sense isn't common for nigerian leaders.
Dubai was a desert but,with accountability of wealth in their oil resources,they bought innovative ideas who laid down unique infrastructural designs enough for their city to become a tourist attraction,now they are up to become independent even in industrialization through technological revolution....

Here we have that same oil,coupled with other resources they would never dream of.
Imagine,just imagine,what we could have become!!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by EMMY76: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Olosho nigerian actresses most of them can no longer settle down and raise decent families due to too much love for worldly things.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by emoney09: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
ok
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vivian16:
Abeg waiting pay pass pus*y business ? Abi u still want further explanation

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by ekaette1621: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dubai potta potty things
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by biomedics(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Where is the dinner
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
I can swear I’ve danced with her in the past.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
She's enjoying her money.
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chii59:
Mtchew

YOUR YANSH BIG?

I DEY LIKE BIG IKEBE
Re: Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Smellymouth:
If Daniella Okeke opens an Onlyfans, na me go first go subscribe..

Wahala for who nor get big nyansh oo...
That yansh ehhh...
I can't blame apostle sulayman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.