Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service (20237 Views)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by EdoBoy90(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please and please, forget Public Complains Commission and other rubbish here.

Package yourself, documents and Credentials to Ahmed Isah, The Ordinary President In Human Right Ratio, Brekete Family in Abuja. Just Google then on YouTube or turn to 101.1 Radio FM from 7:30am to 10;00am Monday to Saturday, then, see wonders by yourself.

with 101% assurance, your issue with be resolved.

No money is required but Fairness from You and your Dad is what the Ordinary President needs.

GoodLuck!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by duduade: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
shocked o wrong naw
Really sorry about your experience brother

I faced something similar last year, wasn't a good experience but I give glory to God; that's y u finde here asking that you check out the thread on my signature, a lot of persons may not be chanced to, so it's understandable why they don't see my signature

E de shanu aiye

You have 570 posts abi
Too much na.. How do we trace the one you want us to learn from bayi
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by Gabbriell: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

15th August 2012 please.. I made a mistake with the date

Modify your post and correct it for others coming to read it

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by kemyy: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please check his age at the point of employment and disengagement. And if any quarry in his file or misconduct, insubordination, others

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
chloride6:
@OP

What notices were given prior to 2012, to upgrade himself?

I'm sure notice was given and you didnt include that in your post

They gave the notice 2009 and he got Admission 2010 which I have the letter here. I have the approval letter for his admission from NIMC dated 12th May 2010.

They served him disengagement letter 2012

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Gabbriell:

Modify your post and correct it for others coming to read it

I can't modify the post again, you can't modify front page post
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
kemyy:
Please check his age at the point of employment and disengagement. And if any quarry in his file or misconduct, insubordination, others

He got the job at the age of 25

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by Gabbriell: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

Ok..I didn't know that. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by fayded(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:
Good morning all. Please I need an advice concerning this issue; it has been bothering our family for a long time now.

My father in-law has been working with National Identity Management Commission since 01-10-1987 as Clerical Officer II. Then it was Department of National Civic Registration.

In August 2010 he was given approval by the management NIMC to undertake a part time degree programme in Psychology Department at Enugu State University of Science and Technology.

Then August 15th 2020, he received disengagement letter from the commission on the ground that he did not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor Degree when he was already in the University in pursuit of Bachelor of Science Degree as approved.
Fast forward to 2012/2013 academic session, he graduated with Second Class Honour (Upper Division) in Psychology same year he was disengaged.

In a memo dated Tuesday 5th March 2019 from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department NIMC. The management approved a period of five years grace to all the staff of the commission who do not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor degree to obtain same before 31st December 2023 which is the same approval given to him by the management.

My question is why is his own different? I have all the documents with me both photocopy and original.

Approval Letter to undertake part time programme
Bsc Result
Letter of disengagement
Application for reinstatement
Memo from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department.

Please who should we write to? Who can help us out without asking for money? Which office or ministry should we channel our complaint to that will give us attention.

Please help push to permanent site to enable us get justice

Hello bro.. I swear same thing happened with my mum and that was same 2012 and she has her bsc in business education in accountancy. Pls how do I get in touch with u. I'm very interested in getting my mum back her job

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by UDUJ(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

Next time don't rush to post when you are having an anxiety attack. Learn to calm down and collect your thoughts before putting it in writing. The dates confused the hell out of us.

4 Likes

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
fayded:

Hello bro.. I swear same thing happened with my mum and that was same 2012 and she has her bsc in business education in accountancy. Pls how do I get in touch with u. I'm very interested in getting my mum back her job

send me mail.. Lets talk. We need to visit the Human Right Radio. This is injustice. His pension contribution kept coming till 2017 or so, meaning his salary suppose to be coming as well but somebody sat on his salary. I don't peace of mind each time I think of this issue.

You gave somebody period to upgrade, then during the time of upgrade you then terminate his job.

Those that they gave such notice 2019, their own grace will run till 2023

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by koolbe(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Industrial court
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by divinitybillz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=DeckeyLyrical post=96241731]Good morning all. Please I need an advice concerning this issue; it has been bothering our family for a long time now.

My father in-law has been working with National Identity Management Commission since 01-10-1987 as Clerical Officer II. Then it was Department of National Civic Registration.

In August 2010 he was given approval by the management NIMC to undertake a part time degree programme in Psychology Department.

Then August 15th 2020, he received disengagement letter from the commission on the ground that he did not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor Degree when he was already in the University in pursuit of Bachelor of Science Degree as approved.
Fast forward to 2012/2013 academic session, he graduated with Second Class Honour (Upper Division) in Psychology same year he was disengaged.

In a memo dated Tuesday 5th March 2019 from AGM/Head.

If you are based in ABJ, Visit human right radio, 101.1.. You'll get justice.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by fayded(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

send me mail.. Lets talk. We need to visit the Human Right Radio. This is injustice. His pension contribution kept coming till 2017 or so, meaning his salary suppose to be coming as well but somebody sat on his salary. I don't peace of mind each time I think of this issue.

You gave somebody period to upgrade, then during the time of upgrade you then terminate his job.

Send me ur email address pls
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by fayded(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

My email address here isn't working again.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
fayded:

Send me ur email address pls

deckeylyricalfte@gmail . com
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by nonxo007(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Write a petition through your Senator or HoR to the NASS, they will look into it.
The poster should heed to this instruction, your senator or HoR would move it as a Motion on the floor of the Senate and it would be given to the Committee of Rules and business and further investigation would start to help your father.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by fayded(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

deckeylyricalfte@gmail . com

Sent u a mail ryt now
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by kripen(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
That was how my mother in-law and others were disengaged after putting in more than 10 years in service and no entitlements were given.

This country is really bleeped!!!
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by auwalyau: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Why are you acting now, if he was disengaged in 2012, if I may ask.
DeckeyLyrical:

Thank you for this tip.

Please the date for disengagement was 15th August 2012. It is not 2020. I made a mistake while writing
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by sojfarm: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
First, let him engage people in the HR department and stylishly understand the background on the reason for his/their disengagement; and seek their advice on what to do.

If that fails, he can seek the advice from a lawyer. Not the fight them but to engage them and see how he can work through the systems and structures to bring out the best for the man.

However, apart from the wrong disengagement issue, are they owing him anything on his exit from the Service?
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by nigeriagospel(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
koolbe:
Industrial court
how do I file a case at the Industrial court, I want to sue a company?
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by jimter44(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
All those public complaints commission, national human rights commission, NASS and Ombudsman would not help. Pls come to Human Right Radio in Abuja and meet ordinary Ahmed Miss and you will get result.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by ibechris(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
If u are in Abuja...go to Human rights radio Abuja. Ur case would be solved immediately.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by amliftedhigher: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:
Good morning all. Please I need an advice concerning this issue; it has been bothering our family for a long time now.

In August 2010 he was given approval by the management NIMC to undertake a part time degree programme in Psychology Department at Enugu State University of Science and Technology.

In a memo dated Tuesday 5th March 2019 from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department NIMC. The management approved a period of five years grace to all the staff of the commission who do not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor degree to obtain same before 31st December 2023 which is the same approval given to him by the management.

My question is why is his own different? I have all the documents with me both photocopy and original.

Approval Letter to undertake part time programme
Bsc Result
Letter of disengagement
Application for reinstatement
Memo from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department.

Please who should we write to? Who can help us out without asking for money? Which office or ministry should we channel our complaint to that will give us attention.

Please help push to permanent site to enable us get justice
What kind of lazy man is this?
1987 and only in 2010 he wants to be a graduate?
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by aoofbeautifulme(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
1987 to 2020

That's 33 years

And you can serve the government for 35 years or your age of retirement ( I think 60 years)

Guy before you go ahead get your facts straight
And be ready to headbutt wherever they are coming provided you have a case

I wish you well

2 Likes

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by capricornlady: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
He was disengaged in 2012 and you just decided to take up the matter now in year 2020/ why did you have to wait till now? Why wasn't it taken up immediately? what were you people thinking. So you want them to employ him after about 8years of disengagement, issorraii

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by 7wonder(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Contact me.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by bignene(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
The public Complaints Commission can handle the matter.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by tonyson010(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please edit the timeline of event. It has much discrepancies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) / Sacked Staff Drag Diamond Bank To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.