Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service (19941 Views)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by hakeem4(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
You want the agency or parastatal to bring him back when he’s almost 60 or what ?
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by Commanderinpips: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Although I perused through the article while putting on my intellectual cap and blazing my weed

I must confess am confused with the dates

But anyway what do I know I will jus grab a chair and read comments to seek for knowledge
After all am just a drunkard, a weed smoker and a pussy banger

And I pray that you will meet JESUS very soon to give you a brand new life. JESUS loves you
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by Yankee101: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:
Good morning all. Please I need an advice concerning this issue; it has been bothering our family for a long time now.

My father in-law has been working with National Identity Management Commission since 01-10-1987 as Clerical Officer II. Then it was Department of National Civic Registration.

In August 2010 he was given approval by the management NIMC to undertake a part time degree programme in Psychology Department at Enugu State University of Science and Technology.

Then August 15th 2020, he received disengagement letter from the commission on the ground that he did not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor Degree when he was already in the University in pursuit of Bachelor of Science Degree as approved.
Fast forward to 2012/2013 academic session, he graduated with Second Class Honour (Upper Division) in Psychology same year he was disengaged.

In a memo dated Tuesday 5th March 2019 from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department NIMC. The management approved a period of five years grace to all the staff of the commission who do not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor degree to obtain same before 31st December 2023 which is the same approval given to him by the management.

My question is why is his own different? I have all the documents with me both photocopy and original.

Approval Letter to undertake part time programme
Bsc Result
Letter of disengagement
Application for reinstatement
Memo from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department.

Please who should we write to? Who can help us out without asking for money? Which office or ministry should we channel our complaint to that will give us attention.

Please help push to permanent site to enable us get justice
Go to court

Preferably a pro bono lawyer cos it will be a long drawn out battle. If his entitlements are substantial he should just forget about it and pursue farming cos they'll drag it out and even if he wins and they refuse to comply there's no viable ways of enforcement against the government

I think it was more likely personal
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by Belexy95: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:
Good morning all. Please I need an advice concerning this issue; it has been bothering our family for a long time now.

My father in-law has been working with National Identity Management Commission since 01-10-1987 as Clerical Officer II. Then it was Department of National Civic Registration.

In August 2010 he was given approval by the management NIMC to undertake a part time degree programme in Psychology Department at Enugu State University of Science and Technology.

Then August 15th 2020, he received disengagement letter from the commission on the ground that he did not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor Degree when he was already in the University in pursuit of Bachelor of Science Degree as approved.
Fast forward to 2012/2013 academic session, he graduated with Second Class Honour (Upper Division) in Psychology same year he was disengaged.

In a memo dated Tuesday 5th March 2019 from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department NIMC. The management approved a period of five years grace to all the staff of the commission who do not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor degree to obtain same before 31st December 2023 which is the same approval given to him by the management.

My question is why is his own different? I have all the documents with me both photocopy and original.

Approval Letter to undertake part time programme
Bsc Result
Letter of disengagement
Application for reinstatement
Memo from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department.

Please who should we write to? Who can help us out without asking for money? Which office or ministry should we channel our complaint to that will give us attention.

Please help push to permanent site to enable us get justice
I do not mean to dampen your move to get justice for your father in-law. I was in the system at the said time, and left in 2013 to the oil and gas industry. Well, this was what transpired. The disengagement was a Nation wide exercise and was done since 2012/2013. Some disengaged staff have already graduated from school but were yet to get their success letters, hence they could not show evidence of graduation. It's obvious he didn't FORWARD AN EVIDENCE to show he possessed the minimum requisite required by the commission. They were paid their severance package immediately. There was a Nation wide outcry and the Senate intervene but nothing tangible came out of it as usual. N/B, it wasn't done to a single individual but Nation wide. It was actually a sorry sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by marisdgreat(f): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

15th August 2012 please.. I made a mistake with the date
Go and modify ur post than replying people with the right date here and there and also confusing them.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by emoney09: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
hmmm
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by ScaffoldCON: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Some people have made interesting contributions.

Here's one I have not seen anyone mention here; it is the Human Rights Radio.

Address your letter to

Dr. Ordinary Ahmed Isah
President & Founder
Brekete Family Radio and Television
Plot 1186 Kaura District
Behind Games Village
Area 1, Abuja

Make your complaint clear and precise and by the grace of God, as you're making other moves, it will click. Other wise, trust this place will work.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by yahmohy27: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
rowland545:
Go to human rights radio...in abuja...the only problem with them b say...u go shout embelembe til ur voice crack.... grin

I don tire for public transport for abuja every morning nah so so embelembe ...olololooo I day hear..

But they r doing a great job ....I must say

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by ScaffoldCON: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
rowland545:
Go to human rights radio...in abuja...the only problem with them b say...u go shout embelembe til ur voice crack.... grin

I don tire for public transport for abuja every morning nah so so embelembe ...olololooo I day hear..

But they r doing a great job ....I must say

You never see anything... Hehehehe...

Embelembe Olololo, anyin, anyin, anyi, anyi, gburrrrrrrrrr embelembe, olololooooooooo... Byeeee.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by rowland545(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
ScaffoldCON:

You never see anything... Hehehehe...

Embelembe Olololo, anyin, anyin, anyi, anyi, gburrrrrrrrrr embelembe, olololooooooooo... Byeeee.
u sure say no b u b d ordinary president I day hear of grin
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
ScaffoldCON:

Address your letter to

Dr. Ordinary Ahmed Isah
President & Founder
Plot 1186 Kaura District
Behind Games Village
Area 1, Abuja

Make your complaint clear and precise and by the grace of God, as you're making other moves, it will click. Other wise, trust this place will work.

All the best.

Thank you for the details. Letter will be delivered on Wednesday atmost
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by ScaffoldCON: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
rowland545:
u sure say no b u b d ordinary president I day hear of grin

Nah. The situation just resonates.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by Mijy: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Go to Berekete family in Abuja. Ordinary President will help you
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by branhampaul: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Visit the court, if not solved, after exhausting possible channels. You have a good claim. Seek damages of course and all the arrears, and a reinstatement into the service. wink wink wink
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by ibro1010(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2020
Please your Dad should go to human right and reality TV show in Abuja inshaAllah they will seek for Justice for you guys with enough evidence
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2020
ScaffoldCON:

Address your letter to

Dr. Ordinary Ahmed Isah
President & Founder
Plot 1186 Kaura District
Behind Games Village
Area 1, Abuja

All the best.

Please do you have this their phone number that one can call through?
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
ibro1010:
Please your Dad should go to human right and reality TV show in Abuja inshaAllah they will seek for Justice for you guys with enough evidence

You have that their phone number that one can call through?
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by ScaffoldCON: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

Please do you have this their phone number that one can call through?

O sure. But the line is always busy. So, you'll just have to keep faith. It'd work nonetheless.

To call straight into the program, call from 8a.m. - 10a.m. - Mondays to Fridays

Here you go, call only: 0909 988 7700.
Re: NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service by BluntNigerian: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2020
auwalyau:
Why are you acting now, if he was disengaged in 2012, if I may ask.
The Generation of our parents are Very Soft Set Of People.
They Don't Ask Questions.
They Don't Move.
They will just abandon everything for God.
This guy got into the wife’s, and he got to know what exactly happened with the wife's father, and he got himself busy fighting the fight of his father-in-law.. But trust me, somehow his father-in-law might be busy calming him down, and telling him not to bother himself too much about it, and that if he fights to an extent and things doesn't work out, that he should quit the fight..
A Very Soft Generation..
No wonder we are where we are now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sacks 30 N-Power Beneficiaries In Adamawa / The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.