Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' (43497 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
And which evidence (s) has CNN presented to back up their imaginary Lekki massacre?
This fool again?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between missing and shot dead at the toll gate, stop mixing your apples and oranges.

There are thousands of missing people in Nigeria and millions all over the world. Or you mean every missing person in Nigeria went to lekki toll gate?

And your Victor Nbanga story is the most fishiest sory, it makes no sense because hundreds of protesters were at the toll gate, they obviously gathered around his body, they took videos and pictures, but somehow and miraculously, the body disappeared and the hundreds of people present did not see or notice who took the body, their phones and camera phones all of a sudden stopped working.

This is why it's hard for sane and rational people to swallow these ridiculous and absurd stories.

Stop peddling your lack of reasoning to the public.

There is a video, not just a picture of Victor's death.

CNN were able to trace his brother, show him the video and picture, and the brother confirmed it was his brother.

What is fishy except you looking for an excuse to bury your conscience?

CNN has exposed the truth. You guys e-campaign can not change facts.

Give it a rest and bury your heads in shame. Tell your paymasters you failed.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by richie240: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tag me when u've done what I asked u to do!
TheGoodJoe:
I still don't get you.

So you don't know people have family members?

As SARS people killed the young man for no reason, did you not watch his dad cry on TV?

Do I need to know his family to understand that a loss causes grief to family and friends?

That is what is called HIMAN SYMPATHY, which you clearly lack or understand.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
richie240:
Wow, u even know his age join sef!
That means u must know him very well.
As d family have 'refused' to come out but rely on u, Can u kindly furnish us with details of his family pls, we want to check something!
Daalu!
cool

I said dt in my lass post that any ipob missing na soja killam for lekki! grin grin

Let their families come out too!
cool

Na wa for you.

Is it that you can't read? His age is clearly stated in the report.

Peace Okon, 24.

Wisdom, 18.

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by NGpatriot: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Abuses will not give you credence.

CNN have spoken clear in very simple English.

Studied and verified videos and proved the shooting took place with at least a fatality.

You can keep telling jokes but at the end, Wisdom Okon is not yet found after the shooting that night.

Your Wisdom Okon picture is fake news.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your Wisdom Okon picture is fake news.

Says who? You?

Tell your paymasters to employ smarter folks. You guys suck at this.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by NGpatriot: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

Says who? You?

Tell your paymasters to employ smarter folks. You guys suck at this.
[/s]

Fake news, there's a difference between, missing and getting shot at the lekki toll gate.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by NGpatriot: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Stop peddling your lack of reasoning to the public.

There is a video, not just a picture of Victor's death.

CNN were able to trace his brother, show him the video and picture, and the brother confirmed it was his brother.

What is fishy except you looking for an excuse to bury your conscience?

CNN has exposed the truth. You guys e-campaign can not change facts.

Give it a rest and bury your heads in shame. Tell your paymasters you failed.

Stop repeating the same rubbish.

Tell us how a dead body disappeared in front of hundreds of people and the ones gathered around the body taking pictures and shooting videos.

Your story makes no sense.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Ratedgang: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
And which evidence (s) has CNN presented to back up their imaginary Lekki massacre?
i can buy you mb to watch the videos sent here. Stop reasoning through your a.nus
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by kechywillz(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
The kind of attention CNN is giving to Lie Mohammed is to heavy on him,he cant survive the light beam on him if they focus solely about him,lia will automatically change country when they feel like they want to expose a little secret about him
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Adakintroy: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
rontolo:

First you assume I work for one ‘Okonkwo and sons’ company. Wrong! Multinational, 50k workforce and counting. My previous company each had over 70k worldwide workforce. Global, largely meritorious outfits. Get results, get the bacon. Simple. But that’s besides the point. Private companies can choose to do as they like. They own the entity. This is patently different from a govt. We, the people, own the govt. They are accountable to us and not the other way round. Comprendi??

Now to your comments on ‘constitutional laid down process’ whatever that means. Oh, South Africahad that during Apartheid. Singapore had it decades ago. Until people rose to disrupt the order they knew was rigged to favour a corrupt class to the detriment of the country. Tell me, is it the present legislature or executive that will let change, the type we must have, to happen? No!

I don’t think you understand national rebirth. The present system is rigged and won’t deliver anything fruitful. We need urgent root and branch change, one that is more disruptive than mere paper pushing. One that’s far reaching beyond perennial, deceitful hide and seek with desperate, clueless, selfish fellows bent on maintaining status quo

. Am not talking ideal situations. The system is rigged who does not know that. I have been alive since I was born. I told you the people on the other side don't share your view point. They think you are here to steal their power. They too have paid people that will disagree with you to the death. You don't want constitutional proces. Then go rogue. Go violent see were it leads.

Am sure the day they were protesting you were also calling your love ones not to go out that they are fighting. Who you kidding?

There is no way this will not lead to blood..we even lucky their not many death. No matter how bad things are they can get worst. My message is leave peacefully..manage the situation and learn your lesson. It may have been rough but that's the only way we can learn and take elections more seriouse. Because when we get it wrong we are the ones to pay. Not them.

This one we are all doing is medicine after death.

Bear the pain..next election come out in Mass and use the same energy to shake them.so you get who you want.

CNN like calamities. Bad news is good for them. They will just make money off your situations.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by yommen: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Cos they can never engage in senseless protest...

It means you don't see anything wrong in the Nigerian political sphere. May you and every member of your family be ruled the way the present government rules. Hope you said 'amen!!!
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by yommen: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
November1857:
Brainwashed yaruba Muslim spotted !

Yorubas are not divided by religion. We are mixed and we live peacefully among ourselves. We might think differently but not divided through religion. As a matter of fact, it is only on Nairaland I got to hear 'Yoruba Muslims'.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by haaryobhami: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

u are a big fool without conscience, d vendor that died yesterday there is a possibility he wasn't part of the protest.
so according to u those people that were killed deserve to die cause they protest that sars should stop killing youths.
d survivors of today are d victims of tomorrow and one day on of u and ur family would be a victim of the evil u defend cause of money and political sentiment.
I blame d failures that gave birth to ur type,ur mother should have swallowed u
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by rontolo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Adakintroy:

. Am not talking ideal situations. The system is rigged who does not know that. I have been alive since I was born. I told you the people on the other side don't share your view point. They think you are here to steal their power. They too have paid people that will disagree with you to the death. You don't want constitutional proces. Then go rogue. Go violent see were it leads.

Am sure the day they were protesting you were also calling your love ones not to go out that they are fighting. Who you kidding?

There is no way this will not lead to blood..we even lucky their not many death. No matter how bad things are they can get worst. My message is leave peacefully..manage the situation and learn your lesson. It may have been rough but that's the only way we can learn and take elections more seriouse. Because when we get it wrong we are the ones to pay. Not them.

Bear the pain..next election come out in Mass and use the same energy to shake them.so you get who you want.

CNN like calamities. Bad news is good for them. They will just make money off your situations.

”sure the day they were protesting you were also calling your love ones not to go out that they are fighting. Who you kidding?”

Wrong! This is utterly presumptive. I couldn’t attend in person for obvious reasons, but I encouraged, morally and financially, those who could. We all play our part in different ways

”There is no way this will not lead to blood..we even lucky their not many death. No matter how bad things are they can get worst. My message is leave peacefully..manage the situation and learn your lesson. It may have been rough but that's the only way we can learn and take elections more seriouse. Because when we get it wrong we are the ones to pay. Not them”.
Wrong again!. I seek neither violence nor bloodshed, but truth is that change of the magnitude Nigeria desperately needs, is not without cost. Sadly, many will pay with their lives. We know of celebrated freedom fighters the likes of Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Oliver Thambo, Martin Luther King Jnr etc. For everyone of these who basked in a measure of glory, there are hundreds, perhaps thousands more, faceless, fearless and inconspicuous, who paid the ultimate price for the freedoms their nations enjoy today.

Also viewed constructively, more people die as a consequence of the broken, corrupt system fostered upon us by a few. Road accidents, desperately poor healthcare system, non-existent security are by-products of a kleptocratic, nepotistic, feudal order. These result in vastly more deaths, ultimately, than protest will, however violent.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by goodheart02(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

He's here again spewing vomit from his nostrils just as he was paid to do. Hungry mofo wanking on 30K monthly stipend. Don't worry e go reach u soon and u will be the one to call for help from the international community.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by goodheart02(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Easternmind:
Please which planet are you from?
The guy is just mad from sniffing cow dung
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by goodheart02(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

No because they're always waiting every month to share the meager monthly stipend your paymasters give u. What do u expect from a family that hasn't seen 30K monthly before
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

WHEN SENSIBLE PEOPLE SPEAK, YOU KEEP SHUT!!!
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by thunderfirebubu: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Same CNN you and your likes have been calling fake media regarding USA election?

You guys should try and have a course
e go reach you very soon.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by lastempero: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Lazy pig,so all they presented is not enough evidence. Wild animal, you should be roaming in the forest.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Successfulben: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
you are one of the few 1diots we have on nairaland. Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Successfulben: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Adakintroy:

what is this one typing? Am sure if any of your loved ones was killed by those ruthless and shameless soldiers, you wouldn't have the strength to come here and write nonsense. It is not a must to comment cos you're not making any sense.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Christo40(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
sammirano:
CNN NO SERIOUS. How will one media oversee tell us what happened in our country? It is obvious, it is some misinformed and unscrupulous youths that are feeding them with whatever info they may have. FG should just ignore them outrightly. Better matters at hand.

Who is this idiot?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by ifex370(m): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Golan007:

Hope you've found your missing member of family.

What?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Eborty(m): 12:48am On Nov 21, 2020
With this kind of reaction from FG.

i wonder what will happen when the set up panel in lagos concludes same...!!!
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by engrchykae(m): 3:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Easternmind:

Please which planet are you from?
zombie planet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Adakintroy: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Successfulben:
what is this one typing? Am sure if any of your loved ones was killed by those ruthless and shameless soldiers, you wouldn't have the strength to come here and write nonsense. It is not a must to comment cos you're knot making any sense.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by sammirano: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Christo40:

Who is this idiot?

You are the fool.people like like you are goats without brian.werey.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Tjaywest(m): 5:30am On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:

that's because you come from a family of COWARDS...
maybe someday, you will experience Police Brutality first hand and the entire world will turn it's back on you.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by helinues: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Tjaywest:

that's because you come from a family of COWARDS...
maybe someday, you will experience Police Brutality first hand and the entire world will turn it's back on you.

Which someday again?

Is the protest not about Police changing their attitudes? Or do you want them to continue harrasing Nigerians?

Or are you confused?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Lilgabby(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:

Ah eh... So you can talk like this? You'll meet your Waterloo last last... We will be proud nd happy it finally got ur skin nd ur blood to the suckers. Na this same nairaland dem go post Am. Ungrateful ugly beast from d pit of suckerway sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.