Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' (43391 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Adakintroy: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2020
Successfulben:
what is this one typing? Am sure if any of your loved ones was killed by those ruthless and shameless soldiers, you wouldn't have the strength to come here and write nonsense. It is not a must to comment cos you're not making any sense.

My friend get out from here. You wan form tough. Go there go fight. Go act like those palestinians. Pick stones and sticks go fight people with gun. Na today you know say the goverment no care about human lifes?

No use your brain. You go die Sara. All
Them falze and devido weh de support you go fly themselves abroad two seco if he set. Them no send you. nobody wan die but them wan see better tomorrow.

Country no good but you de use iPhone and do DStv subscription sometging you papa no use. No go learn to manage life. De there de do nigeria hard. Life is hard Mumu.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by visionex: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:

Then wait for more disappointment cos I am not emotional driven like you guys

Wait for more
You can only be a disappointment to your self last last I bet u
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by visionex: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Adakintroy:

My friend get out from here. You wan form tough. Go there go fight. Go act like those palestinians. Pick stones and sticks go fight people with gun. Na today you know say the goverment no care about human lifes?

No use your brain. You go die Sara. All
Them falze and devido weh de support you go fly themselves abroad two seco if he set. Them no send you. nobody wan die but them wan see better tomorrow.

Country no good but you de use iPhone and do DStv subscription sometging you papa no use. No go learn to manage life. De there de do nigeria hard. Life is hard Mumu.
shut up you,sincerely I don't really know how many idiots we have here on niaraland but I tell u this one is irredeemable
So if his dad managed life he too should also manage, nawaao
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Adakintroy: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
visionex:
shut up you,sincerely I don't really know how many idiots we have here on niaraland but I tell u this one is irredeemable

You be foool. Go die. De online de form add man. Go see real gun and bullet make you stand. Rugged man.

By the time sodiers hold you. You go manage your condition by force. Mumu.

Na you suffer pass..America great toll on covid done reach roof top. You de do say na your own worst past.

No learn to defend your country in the eyes of public. Them go use you do news give you sympathy as exchange. Weaklings.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Adakintroy: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2020
visionex:

Ekpa. De online de form hard man. Go see real gun and bullet make you stand. Rugged man brave heart.

By the time sodiers hold you. You go manage your condition by force. Mumu.

Na you suffer pass..America death toll on covid done reach roof top. You de do say na your own worst past.

No learn to defend your country in the eyes of public. Them go use you do news give you sympathy as exchange. Weaklings una like sympathy.

If I ask you one positive solution to nigerian problem you no get. But you wan run things. No go find poultry run first make you see how your hand strong.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by waldigit: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
GBTYO:
Fake news purveyors fighting over who lies least.

Both CNN and Lair Mohammed are liars
Honestly you are the only one saying the truth from the comfort of your bedroom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by waldigit: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
olaric:

As usual, you never disappoint me with your senseless response to topics. When will you grow up at least for once in your lifetime here on Nairaland?
Hen so he already carved a brand of senseless to his name- How amazing. Ok
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Evidence? We don't do that here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Golan007:

You are speaking from experience.
grin

May your life and your children be like buhari tenure

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.