Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' (38797 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Police Officer Extorts Man Of ₦‎20k In Lagos, He Claims It's ₦‎50k / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by JoeEeL(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by bayelsaowei(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
See as him be...mtsheew
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Canberra55: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
This vampire is back... RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I almost said that God has suffered but it is impossible for God to suffer even though he created everything in the world including suffering.

But God has suffered in our mouths.
From the fake pastors deceiving people with his name to the one-minute boyfriend who screams his name when ejaculating to this demented fanatic who has killed his own kids.

I just hope something comes out of this case because if this man gets a mentally-twisted lawyer like myself who can advice him to say he came home one day to meet his kids blaspheming against Allah; he will definitely be acquitted.

I hope no one tells him this because those poor kids deserve justice.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by manunitedbabes: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
shocked can u imagine
That guy well at all? Which god? cos the God i no order us not to take ones life

But wait ohhhh Is that guy wearing Chelsea Jessy?
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by aribisala0(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
It is good that God takes some responsibility ,we can't keep blaming the devil all the time
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by boringdraw: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
This really horrible

ISRAEL: Leumit League

Nes Tziona - Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

Home Win
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
He should be executed too guess that would be act of God aswell.Bastard
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
So sad, RIP to them.
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by mysteryman2014: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I almost said that God has suffered but it is impossible for God to suffer even though he created everything in the world including suffering.

From the fake pastors deceiving people with his name to the one-minute boyfriend who screams his name when ejaculating to this demented fanatic who has killed his own kids.

I just hope something comes out of this case because if this man gets a mentally-twisted lawyer like myself who can advice him to say he came home one day to meet his kids blaspheming against Allah; he will definitely be acquitted.

The man is obviously depressed, probably suffering from Schizophrenia. For who without cause murder his two kids.

Sad.
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by seunsmith1930(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
That Wat there region tell them
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Na Dem

Their own God rejoice to every sight of blood and killings and has promised them more than enough virgins in their own heaven grin grin

Awon RELIGION OF PEACE
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by DasaintHope(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Islamabad
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by omoadeleye(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uhm, this is the first man to kill and doesn't blame the devil
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Shadysen: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
aboki Muslim doing what they know how to do most .
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by stalingraddd(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wahala for who no commit act of god
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Nchenches: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahmed0336:

something must be wrong with your thinking faculty.

RIP to those innocent kids, as for their end time father let the law take it's cause.

Which law? Islamic sharia criminal laws in the 12 sharia states can acquit the murderer father if he pleads that the kids committed blasphemy against the Prophet.

The sharia states in northern Nigeria have created a new country for themselves but still clutch to one Nigeria because of crude oil and access to the sea in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by cloud(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When were you released?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by ogododo: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
post=96243513:

https://www.facebook.com/391249944359765/posts/1795709687247110/

Somebodi we fit kill im own pikin
Who he no go kill
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
WHO IS MANAGING THIS NAIRALAND MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE BY COOKING STORIES TO GENERATE TRAFFIC MEANWHILE NIGERIAN DON'T KNOW HOW TO CROSSCHECK THINGS

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by juman(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
See his face. He is very poor person.

Obviously he's struggling to feed those children and probably he had reached his peak and he could not take it anymore.

He brought the children to life but when the suffering became unbearable, he returned them to God.

He is victim of one Nigeria
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by chocboi78(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Since time immemorial, people have been blaming THE DEVIL for all evil acts and attrocicities...
So mayb he thought, why not let the devil rest on this one and pin the blame on God?? grin
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
see how APC is frustrating Nigerians
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by kingsvictor2: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and God keeps mute in all of these which summarises dat he's just a fairytale, he doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Shindharah(f): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
you mean killing your flesh and blood was an act of God? Abraham never suceeded in killing his son for sacrifice, God make provision. will God compromise his words for you? wait, which God are you refering to?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Akhirastriver(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
osamz007:
ALLAHU AKBAR NO RULING OR HADITH ON THIS

EVEN ON FRIDAY THEY MUST COMMIT WICKEDNESS AS COMMANDED FROM ABOVE
[/s]
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Donspicey: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Another Shekau in the making..........

Judgement day go tough oooooo

Bubu hw far nah

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Akhirastriver(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
Yeyenairaland:
Na Dem

Their own God rejoice to every sight of blood and killings and has promised them more than enough virgins in their own heaven grin grin

Awon RELIGION OF PEACE
[/s]
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by chocboi78(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nchenches:

Which law? Islamic sharia criminal laws in the 12 sharia states can acquit the murderer father if he pleads that the kids committed blasphemy against the Prophet.

The sharia states in northern Nigeria have created a new country for themselves but still clutch to one Nigeria because of crude oil and access to the sea in the south.
hmmm..interesting
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Bmaster(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

welcome back bro,longest time.
I'm happy you are back,sombori shout 'alleluya' grin grin grin grin
Seriously bro nnooo smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Akhirastriver(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
Nchenches:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.