Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident (53210 Views)

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by 900warriorz: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Birchi33:

OK prepare to loss all your family members too by 2021, even though, some of Una na for underbrigde they born Una.So, the your Mama, and her little sisters wey you know will disappear very soon..So that you taste what you told him also.

It's very obvious you are from a deranged family...I follow your father talk? Abi why you dey use panadol for another man headache?You sef go die if you continue like this oo. Bastard child of a thousand fathers. Na underbridge them born you naa na why you fit recognise me. Mumu...Better go find as your father and mother go reconcile for grave. Idiotic animal.
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by braunny(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
sexuential:
Rest in peace to the dead.

If u are in position of authority today, use it well to the betterment of humanity.

Someday, we all would benefit from the good or bad roads, good or bad hospital system, good or bad financial and educational system we approved. Etc.
very true
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Rebekah029(f): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
I really pity this man o........ only God knows why horrible things happened to him this year...

The first time I saw him in my parish with his wife, I just loved his simplicity and quiet nature.....

May God rest her soul....

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
This one don almost sacrifice his family members finish undecided

I swear just for money undecided
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by JONSYN7154: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
After the historic looting of his home by calabar thugs?
RIP.
May Allah punish Buhari with toothache /Ear Pains

This is too much stuff indeed....painful
grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Asadujames202(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hellaciously

Rot inna hell
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Dollanaira: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
jesus
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Dellorex(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Karma are you the one?
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by IMAMofWAR: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
she was used
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by IMAMofWAR: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
na who and who for him family wey don die?
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Queenethofficia: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So sad. I lost my dad on Sunday and have been so crushed
accept my condolences
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by JayEntaur(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:

So sorry for your loss. May the good Lord give you and your family members the fortitude to bear the great loss.
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
All is still vanity.. Rip madam
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Maybher soul rest in peace.
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Mummyfour(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=96253819]So sad. I lost my dad on Sunday and have been so crushed[/quote chai!! Sorry you hear. Take heart.
May his soul rest in peace.
You go dey fine las las. E no easy, but it's well]
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by bigcasava1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
na look I deh look am. All because of power
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by membranus: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
bizzibodi:
This man don suffer..1st he port to APC no appointment for him,thugs looted & burner down his house,now bad road has kill his wife.

They said he was an NDDC Chairman.

That is one of the big honey pots in any govt.
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Ferrous(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Take heart, sir
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by themanderon: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Only one man......
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by zimunachimdi: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozoemezikwana.
My sincere condolence to the family.
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Mryacks: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372344/just-senator-victor-ndoma-egbas-wife-dies-accident/

Oh how sad...may she RIP. Use to see her in their street at their Abuja house in asokoro.. cry
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by YelloweWest: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Be consoled, sorry for your loss.
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by themanderon: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Only one man.
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Jamesinho55(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ndoma my man take heart na so God programe d tin kip
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
[Sorry..so painful...if u still have ur mom with you,take care of here and be there for her.Be a husband and perfect Son to her... enjoy her while she's still with you,do all u can for her,and her heart will always bless u.quote author=StagethemTVee post=96253819]So sad. I lost my dad on Sunday and have been so crushed[/quote]
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by platido(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2020
This is too much for one man alone.... interval of a year...what a great lost. My heart felt condolences sir!
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Blackdisciple(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Apart from losing wife this year, the former Senate leader also lost his mother in-law, mother and his former media aide while his house was vandalized and looted during the #EndSARS protest in Calabar.

Ahh ! only u??

May God help u Baba
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by therajah: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
How does one console this kind of person!
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by StagethemTVee: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mum died January 2017.
Emeraldgreene:
[Sorry..so painful...if u still have ur mom with you,take care of here and be there for her.Be a husband and perfect Son to her... enjoy her while she's still with you,do all u can for her,and her heart will always bless u.quote author=StagethemTVee post=96253819]So sad. I lost my dad on Sunday and have been so crushed
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by bizzibodi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
membranus:

They said he was an NDDC Chairman.

That is one of the big honey pots in any govt.
Is he d chairman
Re: Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2020
Sorry...then use ur aunties.theres one u're closest to or the father figure in ur life.
StagethemTVee:
Mum died January 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.