Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Are You Coping With These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are You Coping With These? (1377 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
My question is: how are you coping since Buhari took over in the following

1. Romantically
2. Financially
3. Academically
4. Mentally
5. Spiritually

Pick one of the above and talk about it and how it relates to your current situation and how you're coping or struggling to cope.

See mine below.
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
I'll go first.

1. Romantically: Sadly, I'm unable to fall in love even though I have too many options. Falling in love isn't my thing — I like keeping everyone as 'just friends." I hate stress. Relationship is stressful.

2. Financially: books and secret investments have taken care of it.

3. Academically: Done with that sh!t and never going back to it.

4. Mentally: I'm mentally stable, but intentionally crazy just for the fun of it.

5. Spiritually: Not spiritually strong as I would want to be, but I'm growing gradually.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Whatever Buhari does, concerns Buhari.
I am my own president, and only the changes that I make can affect me.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Godada(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fück that
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
I'm coping on God's plan,

I'm still on god in all aspects you mentioned wink

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Juliusmomoh: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Financially i don't have money to buy your book... May God help me
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
VictoriaNkechi, tell us yours. By the way, your fingers are as cute as my smiles whenever I receive alert.
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Soarr(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
I still dey breathe, feed my kids (cos if dem grow, dem no go Wan hear say na mentalo buhari cause am)

I am emotionally drained thanks to buhari cos what I sell should pass through land border and it is not been produced in Nigeria.. (till date, still don't know the advantage of the closure)

Romantically ==who romance help for now?
My dick is on sabertical leave..

Done with academics years ago, infact na two engineering degrees I get.. One for poly, one for uni..

Spiritually = I got close to God this year cos as I dey see am, na only God be my last hope like this..

Financially= God, only you can do, what no one can do Jehovah

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With These? by samtoolz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
iLegendd:
I'll go first.

2. Financially: books and secret investments have taken care of it.

Could you please share some of these books, i really need them.
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
samtoolz:

Could you please share some of these books, i really need them.

I'm referring to books I wrote to fetch me money, not books I read on how to make money.
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Soarr:
I still dey breathe, feed my kids (cos if dem grow, dem no go Wan hear say na mentalo buhari cause am)

I am emotionally drained thanks to buhari cos what I sell should pass through land border and it is not been produced in Nigeria.. (till date, still don't know the advantage of the closure)

Romantically ==who romance help for now?
My dick is on sabertical leave..

Done with academics years ago, infact na two engineering degrees I get.. One for poly, one for uni..

Spiritually = I got close to God this year cos as I dey see am, na only God be my last hope like this..

Financially= God, only you can do, what no one can do Jehovah

Smile. I like this.

God is your strength, but action is your progress.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Financially i don't have money to buy your book... May God help me

Lol
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
I'm coping on God's plan,

I'm still on god in all aspects you mentioned wink

Hmm. Nice one — as long as you don't wait for God to take actions for you while you chill.
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Alive9:
Whatever Buhari does, concerns Buhari.
I am my own president, and only the changes that I make can affect me.

Great mindset.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With These? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. Nice one — as long as you don't wait for God to take actions for you while you chill.

Lol cheesy

Nobe say i seat for house dey expect God's action nah , grin

We're working and still praying for blessings wink
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Soarr(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Smile. I like this.

God is your strength, but action is your progress.
we not relenting bro until we make it and by God's grace, na soon he go be
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Uzomacharles: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
cry cry
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Yawa dey o
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by OYENIYIJK: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Financially - Gradually equipping myself wink
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Financially: not stable working on it cool

Mentally: I'm mentally stable tongue

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With These? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
iLegendd:
VictoriaNkechi, tell us yours. By the way, your fingers are as cute as my smiles whenever I receive alert.

Thank you smiley
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Bodyodour: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
iLegendd:
have you finally found the perfect one this one you mentioned a name that has not even commented?? Is she d one one?
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bodyodour:
have you finally found the perfect one this one you mentioned a name that has not even commented?? Is she d one one?
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Vicboy1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ilegend how is relationship stress
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vicboy1:
Ilegend how is relationship stress

When you have meaningful things to do with your time and a woman wants to speak with you 24/7 or 20 times a day, you'll understand. No, she has the money and time to call you, but you don't have the time for such.

At that point, you'll get what I mean. If you refuse giving her that time, someone else will give it to her behind your back.
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
1. Romantically; I feel I'm too young to go into relationship and it's brouhaha. Pending that till later even though I wish to once in a while and I can choose from different specs grin grin

2. Financially; We don't have much but we keep calculating how to turn the little we have into something worthwhile with every rising opportunities. smiley

3. Academically; ASUU strike was the big issue initially but I have grown used to it. Vibing well with my academics if school are in session. wink

4. Mentally; Went crazy but we're back with imminity cheesy

5. Spiritually; Well, I'm fast loosing touch with religion and spirituality, can't remember the last time I prayed to God and read my Bible outside church services. cry
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by A305: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:
1. Romantically; I feel I'm too young to go into relationship and it's brouhaha. Pending that till later even though I wish to once in a while and I can choose from different specs grin grin

2. Financially; We don't have much but we keep calculating how to turn the little we have into something worthwhile with every rising opportunities. smiley

3. Academically; ASUU strike was the big issue initially but I have grown used to it. Vibing well with my academics if school are in session. wink

4. Mentally; Went crazy but we're back with imminity cheesy

5. Spiritually; Well, I'm fast loosing touch with religion and spirituality, can't remember the last time I prayed to God and read my Bible outside church services. cry

Keep it up and keep improving the part you're lagging.
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
A305:

cry
Re: How Are You Coping With These? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Romantically: Well not bad at least , there is companionship , fight too dey happen but na normal thing
Financially: Being extremely frugal, this year I decided to have a budget for spending, work has been stressful, because of multiples things
Academically: Done with School, infact 2 Bsc, But I am thinking of Masters and also trying to read more on Academic research
Mentally: Checked out, I try not to be emotional about things, and see life as just suffering.
Spiritually: Bad, I am gradually working on it , this is one area, I want to work on badly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Naturally Inclined To Get Bored With Their Long Term Sexual Partners / This Pastor Was Caught Raping 5 Year Old Girl In The Bush / (story) Sweet S$X With My Housewife – Season 1 (episode 1 – 14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.