Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Queen Of The Holy Rosary Novena Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of The Holy Rosary Novena Group (159 Views)

Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / My Horrible Experience At Holy Rosary Hospital Onitsha At Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of The Holy Rosary Novena Group by Anenecaf(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Greetings dear brothers and sisters

I will like to share the wonders of the holy rosary which our dear mother mary has given to us.

The holy Rosary is a potent weapon against the devil, a channel to seek mercy from the lord through the grace that he has bestowed on mother Mary.

Praying the holy Rosary everyday will help to obtain mercy from God for our sins and also it is a channel of abundant miracles.

The essence of this thread is to create awareness about the benefits inherent the holy Rosary.

To encourage like minded Catholics and also win more souls for heaven.

From time to time, we normally do novena prayers irrespective of location and this has resulted to multiple miracles.

This good news and tidings is what I wish to share to everyone so that they can also enjoy the benefits that come from ardent praying of the Rosary.

Try and join our prayer novena & just make a request to mother mary & you will see the wonders of God.

No wonder the bible called her "blessed are you among women"

Cheers

Please if you genuinely want to join kindly reach me on ZER0 SEVEN ZERO THREE SIX THREE TWO SEVEN SIX NINE THREE on WhatsApp and I will add you to our group.

Remain blessed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Worry! God Is In Control Of That Situation / God Is Not A Yahoo Boy / How To Make Your Sayings Sure (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.