Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland (3194 Views)

Oba Adeyemi: Things To Know About Boxer Who Became Longest-reigning Alaafin / Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 / Jeremiah Akaava Dies At 116 In Kogi (Oldest Monarch In The World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Retar.d. So I am not allowed to advice other tribes or what?

Have you adviced your own people to go on dna because what they might actually claim as their root may not be true.

Have you adviced them on that to advice others because they say charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
This will a very tribal and controversial thread.

Gbas...Gbos
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Have you adviced your own people to go on dna because what they might actually claim as their root may not be true.

Have you adviced them on that to advice others because they say charity begins at home.

Onitsha is the only south eastern location the oba of benin is trying to grab. We trace our roots to Eze Chima, an aro man. I have taken a dna test before. No disgusting strand of bini dna in me.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Onitsha is the only south eastern location the oba of benin is trying to grab. We trace our roots to Eze Chima, an aro man. I have taken a dna test before. No disgusting strand of bini dna in me.

Lol, stop playing around as if you are smart.

No onitsha man dead or alive will ever say or even agree to eze chima Aro propaganda.

Nwokem, you are not from onitsha.

I asked you a simple question and fiaaam, you land at onitsha and boom chime becomes an Aro man....haaaaaa

Lol, be logical rather than illogical

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol, stop playing around as if you are smart.

No onitsha man dead or alive will ever say or even agree to eze chima Aro propaganda.

Nwokem, you are not from onitsha.

I asked you a simple question and fiaaam, you land at onitsha and boom chime becomes an Aro man....haaaaaa

Lol, be logical rather than illogical

Stupid imo man. I don't have your time.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Stupid imo man. I don't have your time.
Not only stupid but stewwppiddd
Chime, an aro man...lmao
Obi of onitsha done suffer...for ipob miscreants...Lol
You guys can claim ehhhhh
tuehhhh.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Sikay19(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Can't you read?

is Oba sikiru whether na sekira from Rivers state?
I am not one of your regular trolls on this space. Be civil enough in your engagement with me. Don't be silly.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sikay19:

I am not one of your regular trolls on this space. Be civil enough in your engagement with me. Don't be silly.

I asked a question, can't u read?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not only stupid but stewwppiddd

Chime, an aro man...lmao

Obi of onitsha done suffer...for ipob miscreants...Lol

You guys can claim ehhhhh

tuehhhh.

Bastard imo man. You are not making any sense. Since when did bini start bearing igbo names. When did our obi say that he is bini. Why did the bini royalty expel eze chima from the area after finding out that he is not of bini origin?
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Bastard imo man. You are not making any sense. Since when did bini start bearing igbo names. When did our obi say that he is bini. Why did the bini royalty expel eze chima from the area after finding out that he is not of bini origin?

Simple question and in usual ipob style he rushed to tell us he is from onitsha

when and where? you onitsha...lmao

Igbos are the most useless set of people on earth.

who knows many towns u hv claimed on nairaland.

lol
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Simple question and in usual ipob style he rushed to tell us he is from onitsha

when and where? you onitsha...lmao

Igbos are the most useless set of people on earth.

who knows many towns u hv claimed on nairaland.

lol

Get off my mentions. Please, I dey beg you oh.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Get off my mentions.
Lol
onitsha aro? when and how?
Lmao
always claiming another man's land just to prove illogical point.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Lmao

read my comment again. i modified it.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by overall90: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I think you mistaken something or you didn't read well

First submission about their histroty.

They owe allegiance to bini and not to Igbo as you are driving.

In simple terms they are not Igbos and have nothing too do with ndigbo.

The post is clear.

Please I don't have strength for any debate.
I am only pointing out my observation as I don't understand what obi and Eze are doing in a Bini man's name.
Even the Egbema people people of Imo state have nothing to do with ndigbo.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

read my comment again. i modified it.
Modified

onitsha aro? when and how? Lmao always claiming another man's land just to prove illogical point.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Etinosa1234: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Ok, but why don't they want to do dna test to end their identity crisis? Does dna test kill? grin Not all of them believe they are bini, and not all of them believe that they are igbos.

Why are you attacking me as if I care about these people, that I didn't even know existed until nairaland?

If oil or civil war is the reason why they deny their own, then it's best we distance ourselves from them.

My advice for these guys is to go for dna test...

Why are u emphasising on the DNA test... Those people there don't have identity crisis so there's no need for test

By the way what's ur guarantee that the DNA test will favor Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Etinosa1234: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Na true... How many pple in Benin did u Compare ur DNA to

Infact what's the difference in Benin and Igbo DNA

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Na true... How many pple in Benin did u Compare ur DNA to

Infact what's the difference in Benin and Igbo DNA

You can do the one that will show you your state of origin or the one that show you your genetic make up.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Etinosa1234: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

You can do the one that will show you your state of origin or the one that show you your genetic make up.

So dna differs with tribe? Or is that what u mean?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Modified

Lmao

Stupid man trying to deny me off my origin just because I said the truth. You cannot tell me where I am from. Nobody is more igbo than me. If you like, check my comment history from A-Z, I have always identified with my location of origin, Onitsha.

You still haven't answered my questions. When did our obi say that he is bini; why did the bini expel eze chima after realizing that he is a non indegene; Why and how would a bini person be bearing an igbo name.

Yoruba man, biko, stop what you are doing, it is very annoying.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So dna differs with tribe? Or is that what u mean?

Yes... Your genetic makeup differs.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Etinosa1234: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Yes... Your genetic makeup differs.

So if it differs , there is every possibility that ur genetic makeup is different from the other igbo man in ur state...

Does that then mean u guys are not from the same tribe?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Etinosa1234: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Stupid man trying to deny me off my origin just because I said the truth. You cannot tell me where I am from. Nobody is more igbo than me. If you like, check my comment history from A-Z, I have always identified with my location of origin, Onitsha.

You still haven't answered my questions. When did our obi say that he is bini; why did the bini expel eze chima after realizing that he is a non indegene; Why and how would a bini person be bearing an igbo name.

Osun boy for signature, Igbo man for comment

This country na cruise

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

oh,No longer stupid imo na yoruba now

aswear Igbos are eternally useless. forever useless.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Etinosa1234: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbos were not expelled from Benin..read Olaudah Equaino history
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Etinosa1234: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Idiot. It was my genetic makeup that defined me as an igbo man. I have a 100% match with the igbo genetic make up. I am 100% igbo.

Bini man, Please don't come and start grabbing our land. We are not gullible like the ikwerre. You can have them, but you surely can't have us.

Pls... Can u show me what is the Igbo genetic makeup

Lol... Genetic makeup differs but Igbo people genes have 100%match...

Make it make sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

oh,No longer stupid imo na yoruba now

aswear Igbos are eternally useless. forever useless.

I have read comment stating that you are from Imo. They are most likely lies.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Igbos were not expelled from Benin..read Olaudah Equaino history

Please stop all these.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Coneheadyutes(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Pls... Can u show me what is the Igbo genetic makeup

Lol... Genetic makeup differs but Igbo people genes have 100%match...

Make it make sense abeg

Niger congo people have similar dna, but we have different genetic makeup.
Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Why are u emphasising on the DNA test... Those people there don't have identity crisis so there's no need for test

By the way what's ur guarantee that the DNA test will favor Igbos?

errrm etinosa son of omonoba please u guys should try and reach out to your people in ogbaland.

try and reach out to them

1 Like

Re: Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

I have read comment stating that you are from Imo. They are most likely lies.

maybe you are on nairaspace not on nairaland.

such comment have never existed here.

You are lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Meats Have You Eaten Before? / Who Is An Anambra Man / Its Official: Nigerian Population - There Are More Men Than Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.