Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada (38959 Views)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks so much for your reply, I am presently in Lagos and regarding the account upgrade i have remove my mind totally from it, regarding the tuition fees, i can pay the $1850 and still have about 2m left in my account, please regarding the time frame, i am applying for September Course and i saw that Canada Embassy always take two month to get your Visa ready, please advice me what am i going to do, can i still make it or what do you think please answer
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
oyibomoses:

Thanks so much for your reply, I am presently in Lagos and regarding the account upgrade i have remove my mind totally from it, regarding the tuition fees, i can pay the $1850 and still have about 2m left in my account, please regarding the time frame, i am applying for September Course and i saw that Canada Embassy always take two month to get your Visa ready, please advice me what am i going to do, can i still make it or what do you think please answer

Hi Oyinbomoses,

If i were you i will go ahead. The embassy wants you to apply at least 3 months before resumption date. However, if you can still submit within one month and they do not have lots of applications, your visa can and will be processed. All you should make sure is that you have everything genuine.

However, while your acceptance letter is still on the way, go get all the needed documents for you visa application and once your acceptance letter arrives,  you should be submitting your application the next day. Make sure you submit at least first week of August if not, ask King to deffer your admission for spring and send you 2012 admission letter.

Then you should make sure you submit your visa application around October 2011

Wish you the best,  Above all Pray. It will be alright.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
Please another thing i want to know, i checked Canada embassy online site and i saw that you passport need to carry the exact time of your course, meaning if you are going on a four year course the validity on your passport must be four years, but mine is going to expire September 2013 and i am going for a four years course, what am i going to do, should i apply for a new passport and attached both the New and the Old together, or should i just submit the New One, or should i submit the Old one, what am i going to do, since Canada have revoked my Visa once with Two Year Ban which have past on the same Old Passport, i will be asked in the Resident Permit Form and i don't want to lie, i don't want them to think i got a new passport because of this, please i need your urgent response.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Jimohmk: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hi Dyvinson7, 1stly i ned 2 say a BiG SORRY 4 D INCONVINIEC and ASHORE MSG PPL POSTD ON UR WALL, i'm much intestd in dat stuf! My Qus is dis.Q1 is there any1 was succed gaind d admsion?. Q2. If it's 2rue, 4hw long it take 2 gain visa?. Q3. Can i stayn wit ppl livin in canada?. Q4. Can i aply 4 patime? Q5. Hw mch is ticket 4rm Los to canada airpt only? Q6. Can u help me get statment acc cos i dn't any. Q7. Shld i gv agent 4 d proccess? If yes! Can som1 kn thr thrust Agent? Q8. Is't bosibu 2 DENIED Afta i paid 140d wit geniue Documnt? "NOTE" I'M STATED THIS MSG 4 D BENEFIT OF Mine AND 4 DOS PPL OUT THERE WHO WERE SO INTEREST BUT WERE FAIR OF SCAM. U may also send to my mail 4 ful Detail: bios247online@gmail.com thax once agan sir 4ur encoge we nig studnt.DENIED Afta i paid 140d wit geniue Documnt? "NOTE" I'M STATED THIS MSG 4 D BENEFIT OF Mine AND 4 DOS PPL OUT THERE WHO WERE SO INTEREST BUT WERE FAIR OF SCAM. U may also send to my mail 4 ful Detail: bios247online@gmail.com thax once agan sir 4ur encoge we nig studnt.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by ojdollars(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Jimohmk , Abeg nor waste your time to Canada, go to school in Nigeria and learn proper English, you would need a Statement of account to apply for the Visa, so far so good, this School enrollment is Genuine and there is no scam involve in it. I have confirmed it, so you are free to apply with no stress. But if you still interested, Apply for Fall Section, I think around January and start building your account from now till then. Cheers
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2011
oyibomoses:

Please another thing i want to know, i checked Canada embassy online site and i saw that you passport need to carry the exact time of your course, meaning if you are going on a four year course the validity on your passport must be four years, but mine is going to expire September 2013 and i am going for a four years course, what am i going to do, should i apply for a new passport and attached both the New and the Old together, or should i just submit the New One, or should i submit the Old one, what am i going to do, since Canada have revoked my Visa once with Two Year Ban which have past on the same Old Passport, i will be asked in the Resident Permit Form and i don't want to lie, i don't want them to think i got a new passport because of this, please i need your urgent response.

oyibomoses

Don't worry if your passport expires in 2013, you do not have to renew or get another one. Most embassy requirement is that your passport must be valid for 6 month before you come for a new visa. Also remember in most western wold, you can not renew a passport unless is 3 months to its expiration. I have seen students with just one year to expiration on their passport and they were granted visa.

Also one thing you should keep in mind is that, Nigeria Canadian embassy will not give you 4 years visa just like that. They will give you if they are very kind 2 years and when you get here you will get an extension. Usually the Canadian embassy in nigeria will give you 2 -3months to maximum of 6 month visa.
So don't waste your time on renewal of passport.

Also, i will advice you not to take a passport that reflect your 2 yrs ban. If your current passport has it, go get another one. However, do not lie on your visa application. Tell them you have been denied visa before do not say you are banned .
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Jimohmk: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
grin Hello Mr Wolesoyinka, by dway who're u? Why're u so proud and arogant. Wat's ur qualificatn ? Is beta mind ur speech, Besides, whoeva tear d gament of honour ll wear d Max of disgrace, Y dn't u try 2 encourage ppl concern on wat dey're doing. U idiot, U thik i ned ur advise in dis Forum. Note: ASHORE IS WAT LL SAYNG HERE IN TURKS AND CAICOS ISLAND. Wrt "Ass" U must ban in dis Forum Stupid, Hello Mr Dyvinson7 i'm still waiting xpect to ur reply. HERE IN TURKS AND CAICOS ISLAND. Wrt "Ass" U must ban in dis Forum Stupid, Hello Mr Dyvinson7 i'm still waiting xpect to ur reply.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Jimohmk: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ojdolla, grin Hello Mr Wolesoyinka, by dway who're u? Why're u so proud and arogant. Wat's ur qualificatn ? Is beta mind ur speech, Besides, whoeva tear d gament of honour ll wear d Max of disgrace, Y dn't u try 2 encourage ppl concern on wat dey're doing. U idiot, U thik i ned ur advise in dis Forum. U must be ban in dis Forum Stupid, Hello Mr Dyvinson7 i'm still waiting xpectng to ur reply.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by ojdollars(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Jimohmk   , Your intention is not to go and school, I have seen your likes before. I only advice you to apply for January Section, never said I am WoleSoyinka. Don't show off your ignorance on this Forum. I can't start telling you who I am or who I am not. But don't always look for dubious way to travel Abroad like Justwise advice always hahahahaha.

Note: Mr Dyvinson7 is not around or probably not interested in your post that is why I responded to your post and gave you an advice.

Plus this Non-sense Country called TURKS AND CAICOS ISLAND is Visa free to Nigeria Passport Holder except it has changed now. They have nothing at all, Nigeria is better than those Island surronded by water, they can't even be compared to our own Lagos State. Harken to the words of an Elder/
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
Jimohmk:

Hi Dyvinson7, 1stly i ned 2 say a BiG SORRY 4 D INCONVINIEC and ASHORE MSG PPL POSTD ON your WALL,   i'm much intestd in dat stuf! My Qus is dis.Q1 is there any1 was succed gaind d admsion?. Q2. If it's 2rue, 4hw long it take 2 gain visa?. Q3. Can i stayn wit ppl livin in canada?. Q4. Can i aply 4 patime? Q5. Hw mch is ticket 4rm Los to canada airpt only? Q6. Can u help me get statment acc cos i dn't any. Q7. Shld i gv agent 4 d proccess? If yes! Can som1 kn thr thrust Agent? Q8. Is't bosibu 2 DENIED Afta i paid 140d wit geniue Documnt? "NOTE" I'M STATED THIS MSG 4 D BENEFIT OF Mine AND 4 DOS PPL OUT THERE WHO WERE SO INTEREST BUT WERE FAIR OF SCAM. U may also send to my mail 4 ful Detail: bios247online@gmail.com thax once agan sir 4ur encoge we nig studnt.DENIED Afta i paid 140d wit geniue Documnt? "NOTE" I'M STATED THIS MSG 4 D BENEFIT OF Mine AND 4 DOS PPL OUT THERE WHO WERE SO INTEREST BUT WERE FAIR OF SCAM. U may also send to my mail 4 ful Detail: bios247online@gmail.com thax once agan sir 4ur encoge we nig studnt.

Hello Jimohmk,

Hi Dyvinson7, 1stly i ned 2 say a BiG SORRY 4 D INCONVINIEC and ASHORE MSG PPL POSTD ON your WALL,   i'm much intestd in dat stuf! My Qus is dis.

Q1 is there any1 was succed gaind d admsion?.

ANS: Yes several, you can call the Kings University or send email to them.

Q2. If it's 2rue, 4hw long it take 2 gain visa?.

ANS: The Canadian embassy requires that you submit your visa application 3 months before your class date. So its within 3 month for you to get student visa

Q3. Can i stayn wit ppl livin in canada?.

ANS: Yes you can stay, if you know someone that live in Canada and close to Kings University . That might save you money if they do not charge you for rent.

Q4. Can i aply 4 patime?

ANS: If you need your visa, its better you apply for full time. Also if you need outside campus work permit, you are required to take full time load course work, usually its anything from 3 classes or more per semester

Q5. Hw mch is ticket 4rm Los to canada airpt only?

ANS: it varies. One way is like N160-220,000 ($1100-1800) Roundtrip, (you do not need that if you have student visa only if you are planning to come back to Nigeria to visit before one year) its anything from N350-N500,000 ($2500-$4000)depending on the plane and the season.

Q6. Can u help me get statment acc cos i dn't any.

ANS: You should know I can’t. You will have to look for sponsor who can give you that.

Q7. Shld i gv agent 4 d proccess? If yes! Can som1 kn thr thrust Agent?

ANS: You do not need agent, but if you feel you cannot do it yourself I can help you.

Q8. Is't bosibu 2 DENIED Afta i paid 140d wit geniue Documnt?

ANS: Kings University will not deny you admission if you have your 5 credits O’level including English and Maths. If you have any problem with the admission process, send me an email and I will talk to them. But I am sure they would not.

"NOTE" I'M STATED THIS MSG 4 D BENEFIT OF Mine AND 4 DOS PPL OUT THERE WHO WERE SO INTEREST BUT WERE FAIR OF SCAM. U may also send to my mail 4 ful Detail: bios247online@gmail.com thax once agan sir 4ur encoge we nig studnt.DENIED Afta i paid 140d wit geniue Documnt? "NOTE" I'M STATED THIS
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Jimohmk: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2011
Dyvinson7, My brother thanks u so much. May almighty God bles and reward u 4 d care and mercy concern by u.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Jimohmk: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ojdollar, i wasn't suprise abt ur actin. We're cretd wit Gud or Bad atitude. Dat is y God made us. I 4gv u cos u dn't kn wat lif it's, U thk u can be talk's anyhw cos u're invisible in d Forum. Rem 1day is 4 d owner y all day's 4 a thief.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hi

I just want you to know that i just got my Admission Letter via Fedx send by the school, please what will be the next thing to do because i tried to access my student login but it said wrong, i could not log into my student account maybe because i have no student ID Number, please update me as soon as possible.

Thanks so much

Moses
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2011
oyibomoses:

Hi

I just want you to know that i just got my Admission Letter via Fedx send by the school, please what will be the next thing to do because i tried to access my student login but it said wrong, i could not log into my student account maybe because i have no student ID Number, please update me as soon as possible.

Thanks so much

Moses

Moses,

Every student that apply for admission automatically gets generated student ID. What happens i think, after submitting you application fee and your application Kings automatically sent you update and invalidate you application account. You will be able to access your Student account with your ID once you pay your tuition deposit. Also if you check your acceptance letter at the top, you will see your student ID on it.

[b][color=#990000]NOTE: Check your admission letter to see if its for September 2011 or January 2012. if its September send email to Erika to differ your admission till January 2012. Currently students who are just applying for visa are being deny visa because of late visa application processing time.(3months before the class start date) [/b][/color]
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by mrswagger: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2011
Dyvinson, i appreciate ur effort in dis forum. God bless u. Pls i'm interested in studyin in canada 4 d next possible session. I wud like to ask some questions. 1. Hw can i apply. 2. Does it require any exam like toefl or ielts for admission. 3. Can they combine results like waec and gce together. because i hv credit in my english in my gce result but my maths was canceled then in my waec result i had credit in maths nd D7 in english. Wht i wud like to knw is dt can i be given admission if i combine my two results. 4. Hw much is d tuition fee. 5. Hope i can be schoolin nd working at d same time. 6. Hw much is accomodation. 7. Is application fee required. Thanks alot dis is all i need 2 knw b4 i make my application. U can email me at kellysilver2015@yahoo.com. For the full details. Hope to hear 4rm u soon. Thanks alot dis is all i need 2 knw b4 i make my application. U can email me at kellysilver2015@yahoo.com. For the full details. Hope to hear 4rm u soon.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Podonasmit: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2011
mr swagger:

Dyvinson, i appreciate your effort in dis forum. God bless u. Pls i'm interested in studyin in canada 4 d next possible session. I wud like to ask some questions. 1. Hw can i apply. 2. Does it require any exam like toefl or ielts for admission. 3. Can they combine results like waec and gce together. because i hv credit in my english in my gce result but my maths was canceled then in my waec result i had credit in maths nd D7 in english. Wht i wud like to knw is dt can i be given admission if i combine my two results. 4. Hw much is d tuition fee. 5. Hope i can be schoolin nd working at d same time. 6. Hw much is accomodation. 7. Is application fee required. Thanks alot dis is all i need 2 knw b4 i make my application. U can email me at kellysilver2015@yahoo.com. For the full details. Hope to hear 4rm u soon. Thanks alot dis is all i need 2 knw b4 i make my application. U can email me at kellysilver2015@yahoo.com. For the full details. Hope to hear 4rm u soon.

Mr Swagger,

You are not a stranger to this forum. The answer to almost all your questions have been answered. However, the following response should help you make decision this time.

1. Hw can i apply.

ANS: https://www.applyalberta.ca/pub/app_process.asp?ApplyInstitution=48011000

2. Does it require any exam like toefl or ielts for admission.

ANS: NO but you might have to take an exam(Post Secondary English at King's (PEAK):equivalent of TOEFL) when you get to King's University if you do not have A or B in English.

3. Can they combine results like waec and gce together. because i hv credit in my english in my gce result but my maths was canceled then in my waec result i had credit in maths nd D7 in english. Wht i wud like to knw is dt can i be given admission if i combine my two results.

ANS: Yes you can just send the scratch cards and serial number with your examination information

4. Hw much is d tuition fee.

ANS: http://www.kingsu.ca/future-students/money-matters/tuition.html

5. Hope i can be schoolin nd working at d same time.

ANS: Yes you can but on campus and 6 months after or two semesters after whichever one comes first you can apply for outside campus.

6. Hw much is accommodation.

ANS: http://www.kingsu.ca/current-students/residence.html

7. Is application fee required.

ANS: Yes $140
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2011
NOTICE!!!

If you have applied for September 2011 admission at Kings University and you have recently or at least gotten your admission letter less than 3 months ago or yet to apply for visa or applied for visa less than 3 months ago, you should email Erika or admissions@kingsu.ca to differ your admission till Winter (January)2012

You should be expecting your differed admission letter for Winter 2012 admission before the end of September and try apply for you visa before the end of September or not later than October 2011, if not the Canadian Embassy could/would deny you visa for late VISA application submission.

Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by mrswagger: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2011
Thank u podonasmit 4 ur urgent response. I'm so sorry 4 d too many questions, i just want 2 get adequate information so dt i wont be stucked when i start. Pls when is the application deadline for january resumption nd where can i pay my application fee. Thanks alot guys.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2011
mr swagger:

Thank u podonasmit 4 your urgent response. I'm so sorry 4 d too many questions, i just want 2 get adequate information so dt i wont be stucked when i start. Pls when is the application deadline for january resumption nd where can i pay my application fee. Thanks alot guys.

Mr Swagger,

Deadline: You will have to determine your deadline for application base on when the embassy will process your visa.
As for Kings University you can still apply 3 weeks before class start.
Once you fill the application and submit, you will be prompted to payment of $140 application fee.
If you need help, i can help you to pay, you will have to pay me in Naira.

Send me email if you need help with payment and if you have Master or VISA credit card you can make the payment yourself
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by DEELOV(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
@op,can i apply through year 1 transcript in sociology for a Finance course and what year would i start from,and if i intend 2 pay u application fee in naira aw do i go about this?,
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
DEELOV:

@op,can i apply through year 1 transcript in sociology for a Finance course and what year would i start from,and if i intend 2 pay u application fee in naira aw do i go about this?,

DEELOV,

Transcript of sociology to finance is changing your Major(degree program) However, Most of King's University Majors or courses/programs are 3 yrs Undergraduate degree program. You can get excepted from some of the classes in form or elective and that will make you finish in like 2 years and some months.

In terms of paying for the application fee of $140, send me an email with your student id,and login credential: username and password and i will tell you how to make the payment in naira and within 24 hours of payment your application fee will be paid from here.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
DEELOV,

Transcript of sociology to finance is changing your Major(degree program) However, Most of King's University Majors or courses/programs are 3 yrs Undergraduate degree program. You can be exempted from some of the classes in form or elective and that will make you finish in like 2 years and some months.

In terms of paying for the application fee of $140, send me an email with your student id,and login credential: username and password and i will tell you how to make the payment in naira and within 24 hours of payment your application fee will be paid from here.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by DEELOV(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2011
@OP,Thks so much 4 ur response towards my mail,anywey am yet 2 apply bt intend 2 apply towards next yrs program coz,i intend 2 get somethings done i.e my sponsorer statement ready n also my transcript be prepared finacially as well.
plz when is d deadline for registration towards May program? and also want 2 knw whelther d skul is closed to urban center in wch one can engage
in part-tyme wrk after sometimes or during a summer?thanks as i wait ur responses.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by newmusic: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2011
Hello dyvinson7 , just wanna give a shout out. good work.
Can we have some feed-backs of those that have been admitted or those already there?

you are doing a good work bro, thumbz up
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 4:00am On Aug 07, 2011
newmusic:

Hello dyvinson7 , just wanna give a shout out. good work.
Can we have some feed-backs of those that have been admitted or those already there?

you are doing a good work bro, thumbz up

Thank you NewMusic,

I do not run personal/self appraiser here and i would like you to contact people who have been admitted/granted admission and have received their admission letter. So i will recommend that you contact people who have posted comment about receiving their admission letter to see if they are successful,  For instance the comment below is from oyinbomoses.

You can read OyinboMoses  comment:

"Hi

Thanks so much

Moses"
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
DEELOV:

@OP,Thks so much 4 your response towards my mail,anywey am yet 2 apply bt intend 2 apply towards next yrs program coz,i intend 2 get somethings done i.e my sponsorer statement ready n also my transcript be prepared finacially as well.
plz when is d deadline for registration towards May program? and also want 2 knw whelther d skul is closed to urban center in wch one can engage
in part-tyme wrk after sometimes or during a summer?thanks as i wait your responses.

DEELOV

May is usually Summer Session and King does not usually grant admission for that session because the number of classes offer during that time is limited. Generally the summer session is for students who want to take classes so that they could graduate on time.  So the next admission after the Spring/January 2012 is Fall/September 2012. If you want to get admission for that semester, you can apply now too, but your admission letter would probably comes around Feb-May 2012 so you can apply at the embassy with the 3 months requirement by Nigeria Canadian Embassy.

Literarily admissions application goes to like 15 days to a month before the start of the new semester for all students but due to the fact that international students require visa, their admission are giving priority and are processes earlier so students can have enough time at least 3 months to apply at the embassy.

To answer your question, i will suggest you apply as soon as possible to meet the embassy deadline. Also, Kings University is in the city and less than 15 minutes drive to Edmonton downtown or city center as its called. If you live in LAGOS and familiar with Ikeja,  Kings Universities is in Maryland/mende while the city center is in Secretariat Alausa Ikeja.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by DEELOV(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
@op,i can't thank you enough 4 simplicity,plz can u help me drop ur contact mobile to my inbox
a_dirax@yahoo.com coz,dere are some personal enquiry i intend 2 make
i am rilly grateful 4 ur concern, thanks once more.i wuld apply soon.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2011
DEELOV:

@op,i can't thank you enough 4 simplicity,plz can u help me drop your contact mobile to my inbox
a_dirax@yahoo.com coz,dere are some personal enquiry i intend 2 make
i am rilly grateful 4 your concern, thanks once more.i wuld apply soon.

@ DEELOV,

Send me email we will talk from there
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 3:57am On Aug 11, 2011
Hello My fellow Naijarians,

I want to make a public reservation on giving out my phone number and i do not want  anyone especially those who have asked for my number to take it personal. First i want to say, i give out my number when it get to the stage of  Applying for Visa, because i know then you will need instant response on questions that relating to your Visa Application. However i will like to tell you why i do not give my personal number out.

Most of the time i am either in a meeting, conference or workshop and sometime in classroom. It will be difficult to answer your phone call during this period. However, my iphone allows me to email you back within 3min to 3 hours from the time i receive your email. During this time depending on what i am doing, i can easily take few minutes break to answer questions through email.

Secondly with the influx of email i receive everyday from Nairalanders i am afraid that giving my phone number to everyone will run down my cellphone bill. The reason is that, the charges here in Canada is different from naija where the caller pays. The receivers and the callers pay when answering calls especially when you are with some cell phone service carrier like Rogers (service providers) Since my data do not drain like my cell phone minutes because i can easily subscribe or connect to any available wifi and my data can run on the free wifi, it helps me to reply to the volume of emails i receive daily from here.

Finally, i am working on designing a website that will allow me to present live and answer all questions live. Once its done i will be glad to let you know about it. However, if it get to Visa time and you need help, i can give you my number and you can only call on weekends-Saturday and Sunday(all calls are free for the receivers) or you can call any day during the week at 4am -10am Nigeria time (Midnight here in Edmonton) but remember man need to sleep, but if urgent i do answer my phone
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Jimohmk: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
Dyvinson7, when i wanted to apply online, thr's some terms dat, i dn't realy understand, Like sping, summer, fall, and enrollment, My Qus is, Nw dat, we're in month of August and i wantd to apply now, It's the right time to apply? And if August is the rgt time, what section shld i choose?, Or maybe u shd tel the rigt time for me to apply. Thanks
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
Jimohmk:

Dyvinson7, when i wanted to apply online, thr's some terms dat, i dn't realy understand,  Like sping, summer, fall, and enrollment,  My Qus is,  Nw dat, we're in month of August and i wantd to apply now,  It's the right time to apply? And if August is the rgt time, what section shld i choose?,  Or maybe u shd tel the rigt time for me to apply. Thanks

@Jimohmk,

WINTER: First week of January -March
SPRING: January Ending to April
SUMMER:  MAY-August
FALL: September -December

The only session you can choose now is Spring(January) 2012
if you apply for Fall(Sepember) 2011 you will not be able to apply for visa because you miss the 3 month visa application deadline
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Jimohmk: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2011
Dyvinson7, thanks u so much sir,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / John Chukwuemeka Nwafor, "Nigeria's Longest Serving Teacher" (Photos) / Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.