Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (79695 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by poweredcom(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2020
This poster na idiot oo

he does not know that there are many prostitutes in Naija today operating from home....all they do is to be on michat and tinder and insta messenger and set their market and these girls look innocent from your view

they are your girlfriends you carry for head and guys are booking them and fucking them like dogs.....dont trust any of these girls of today...(not all sha does that) but i must reveal to you they are hungry bastards and can do anything for money.

70percent of naija girls ..are runs girls....so what is this poster saying ..he may have been banging a prostitute without even knowing ..LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by kingel25(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:
Is It Just Me? I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.
Bros abeg do am for your boy this morning
To chop this morning hard��
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by kingel25(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.
I'll really appreciate boss
Even the least would be appreciated
Make man no die of hunger and frustration boss
Gt bank
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Quim2: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:

Pls check my profile and reach out to me with any of the contacts there. I have an important issue to discuss with you regarding which I want to visit soon.

It may interest you to know I am an author.

Looking forward to speaking with you.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by romunu(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2020
Am sure it’s the hot weather that’s disturbing you,after all those descriptions of her body,you never Bleep her finish?
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Happy2020: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Most Nigerian women prostitute themselves. They just don’t call it that but what they do on the regular is prostitution
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by aimmoney9: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes
U're not weird it's because u ve datz y u giving if u didn't ve diz character u will stop it ASAP
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by mecussey(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
vito30:

This man...you no the matter. I get one ashi like that wey day buy me things but I still no gree bleep am based on say I don know her matter

I tell you..I no get appetite for ashi
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by jonandez: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Gang90:

Don't go and find something useful to do with your life, of all the girls that's around, why pay for slut you won't shag, is just like buying cloth that you won't wear
How does it concern u now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.