Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (11200 Views)

CUPP Leaks EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Fg's Next Move Against CJN / CUPP Leaks Secret EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Buhari’s Next Move / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Goddyj(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Next time when you write, endeavor to paragraph your write-up so that human beings can read and understand.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tranquill:

Ariaria boy so na only Airport you don hear of abi?
If you ain't cognitive enough take back sit for Bolustical wey get better cognition to come on
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Dedetwo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:
Adaka was trained at UNN where he was voted by mainly Igbo students to become the student Union leader. He never saw the fact that most of his supporters were igbos but will later blame the same igbos for not supporting him because he was not igbo. Same kind of mentality with Ken Saro wiwa. Borro was later killed by Adekunle while the two were fighting the Igbo together and his people kept mute! Lesson: the eastern minorities always magnify their differences with the Igbo to the extent that they ALWAYS tolorate worse treatments from the greater Nigeria just to put these "arrogant igbos" in their place! So? Don't mind them! Even if you kill yourself for them, they will still find faults.. Let them marinate in their one nigeria..

It will never happen again. Some groups in Nigeria have been defined as expendable.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
nku5:

Actually stolen property. The lazy kai-kai drinkers invoked a curse on their land and themselves by stealing people's hard earned property and aligning with the north

A few decades later the children of the kai-kai men introduced kidnapping, took up arms against the state claiming that the north had cheated them grin Minorities sef

The igbo government of Eastern region confiscated all lands in Port Harcourt and arbitrarily allocated (only about 20% of those lands were actually paid for) every plot to IGBOS ONLY, denying the richer Port Harcourt natives (Ikwerre & Ijaw) the right to even own a plot in their own land, but rather offered to buy some miserable plots inside Igboland for outrageous amounts.

We have gladly recovered our territory forcefully and systematically stolen from us by igbos.

Given this fact, who is the thief between the port Harcourt natives and the igbo migrants overlord-wannabes?

Kidnapping has always been an integral part of the igbo culture. You guys have been kidnapping and selling yourselves to us at the coast even before the white men came...ask our errand boys, your revered Aro people.

We first took up arms against the evil igbo kingdom of Eastern region and the greedy, blind and demonic Ironsi government who abolished secession, regionalism and resource control for a unitary system where igbos control everything.

Igbos were no where close to the average Niger Deltan family in wealth before the British created eastern region. Eastern region effectively transferred the wealth of Niger Deltans into igbo hands.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The igbo government of Eastern region confiscated all lands in Port Harcourt and arbitrarily allocated (only about 20% of those lands were actually paid for) every plot to IGBOS ONLY, denying the richer Port Harcourt natives (Ikwerre & Ijaw) the right to even own a plot in their own land, but rather offered to buy some miserable plots inside Igboland for outrageous amounts.

We have gladly recovered our territory forcefully and systematically stolen from us by igbos.

Given this fact, who is the thief between the port Harcourt natives and the igbo migrants overlord-wannabes?

Kidnapping has always been an integral part of the igbo culture. You guys have been kidnapping and selling yourselves to us at the coast even before the white men came...ask our errand boys, your revered Aro people.

We first took up arms against the evil igbo kingdom of Eastern region and the greedy, blind and demonic Ironsi government who abolished secession, regionalism and resource control for a unitary system where igbos control everything.

Igbos were no where close to the average Niger Deltan family in wealth before the British created eastern region. Eastern region effectively transferred the wealth of Niger Deltans into igbo hands.

This is false history. If you want to lie at least try and put in some effort.

1. There was no "Igbo government" in the Eastern Region. The cabinet also had none Igbos in it. Besides there was a traditional land system in force peculiar to each locality in Nigeria until the land use act of 1978. Families owned land so It was impossible for Igbos to seize land so forget this beer parlour propaganda it has already failed woefully. Igbos bought property from you people and then you stole it back in the name of abandoned properties. Yet you are worse off today

2. The only thing that gave you people a little boost was being by the coast and interacting with the white slave traders who paid you to capture Igbos in the interior. Yet an Igbo slave turned king (Jaja) is the most popular name from your region grin Today poverty and lack of development reigns supreme. You are no longer in the Eastern region why are you still poor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
nku5:

This is false history. If you want to lie at least try and put in some effort.

1. There was no "Igbo government" in the Eastern Region. The cabinet also had none Igbos in it. Besides there was a traditional land system in force peculiar to each locality in Nigeria until the land use act of 1978. Families owned land so It was impossible for Igbos to seize land so forget this beer parlour propaganda it has already failed woefully. Igbos bought property from you people and when stole it in the name of abandoned properties. Yet you are worse off today

[s]
2. The only thing that gave you people a little boost was being by the coast and interacting with the white slave traders who paid you to capture Igbos in the interior. Yet an Igbo slave turned king (Jaja) is the most popular name from your region grin Today poverty and lack of development reigns supreme. You are no longer in the Eastern region why are you still poor? [/s]

You feel this is an argument? I am sorry you are clearly out of your depth.

The igbo kingdom of Eastern region government declared PH government lands and allocated every plot to igbos only, even our streets were named after igbo migrants overlords-wannabes or did we sell our lands to igbos and sold the names of our streets too to be changed to igbo migrants' names?

THIS IS A FACT, your childish attempt to deny this glaring fact that can be verified even from Pluto only makes you look more miserable.

I am not the type of person you can just tell your usual nonsense to justify your igbo reign of wickedness and tyranny in the eastern region.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
ijawcitizen:

You feel this is an argument? I am sorry you are clearly out of your depth.

The igbo kingdom of Eastern region government declared PH government lands and allocated every plot to igbos only, even our streets were named after igbo migrants overlords-wannabes or did we sell our lands to igbos and sold the names of our streets too to be changed to igbo migrants' names?

THIS IS A FACT, your childish attempt to deny this glaring fact that can be verified even from Pluto only makes you look more miserable.

"Ikwerre people had unrestricted access to their lands before the Land Use Act of 1978"

Your beer parlour gist is DOA grin

So you know more about Rivers State land history than an Ikwerre historian academic. If we check well you aren't even from the South-South

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
nku5:

"Ikwerre people had unrestricted access to their lands before the Land Use Act of 1978"

Your beer parlour gist is DOA grin

So you know more about Rivers State land history than an Ikwerre historian academic. If we check well you aren't even from the South-South

Listen,
Ikwerre land as of the time of Eastern region were largely rural villages which has very little to do with Port Harcourt.

The Port Harcourt you know now is very different from the Port Harcourt of the time of the eastern region.

Port Harcourt as of then was 90% Ijaw area with the Ikwerre area of diobu and adjoining settlements at the outskirts of Port Harcourt.

The nucleus of PH was what is today known as OLD TOWNSHIP or simply TOWN and it's surrounding communities are strictly Ijaw communities.

So the so-called research you are citing has virtually nothing to do with Port Harcourt.

Port Harcourt land was taken over by the regional government and and allocated to Igbos alone. The highest act of wickedness perpetuated by the igbo reign of tyranny in the dead and buried igbo kingdom of Eastern region.

This shame will live with you forever, you can not escape it.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Listen,
Ikwerre land as of the time of Eastern region were largely rural villages which has very little to do with Port Harcourt.

The Port Harcourt you know now is very different from the Port Harcourt of the time of the eastern region.

Which areas were seized abi they have no name? Michael Okpara built Trans-Amadi Layout in Obio-Akpor. Is that Ijaw land too?

Let me even humour your primary school lies grin grin

"Rivers State and Nigeria was generally subject to a traditional system".

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
nku5:

Which areas were seized abi they have no name? Michael Okpara built Trans-Amadi Layout in Obio-Akpor. Is that Ijaw land too?

Let me even humour your primary school lies grin grin

"Rivers State and Nigeria was generally subject to a traditional system".

This is also from the source you're quoting.
How do you plead to the charge brought against the igbo nation?

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Have you abandoned your previous lies? I like how you are dismantling your childish propaganda by yourself. From claiming that the old eastern region seized Ikwerre land to saying it was Ijaw land that Igbos took grin grin grin

The portion you encircled shows that the only time that the Eastern region appropriated land in PH was when they took the land that is Zamani Lekwot barracks to prepare for the civil war in 1966. This was even in a military regime and not under the 1st Republic as you have been lying non-stop about on this thread. The FG took it over and still does till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by orisa37: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
WIKE, YOU'RE GLORIFIED IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
nku5:

Have you abandoned your previous lies? I like how you are dismantling your childish propaganda by yourself. From claiming that the old eastern region seized Ikwerre land to saying it was Ijaw land that Igbos took grin grin grin
No, you have not answered if we sold the names of our streets too that were all bearing igbo migrants names. You can not wriggle yourself out of the truth with your lies.

My claim still stands that port Harcourt lands, (both Ijaw & Ikwerre communities) were ceased by Igbos and every plot were allocated to igbos only while denying the Ijaw and Ikwerre natives right to own plots of land in their own ancestral lands of Port Harcourt, do not make me repeat myself again else I shall take you to be a retarded person who can not comprehend a simple sentence in English.

What I showed you there was from a document you presented as you proof that Ikwerre land, (not port Harcourt) was fully under the control of Ikwerres, yet vast land was taken from them by igbos without payment as shown by your document.

I still have my cards of proofs with me. At the moment I am only using yours against you. I only need you to be making a fool of yourself, denying, wriggling and entangling yourself deeper with your lies. The last evidence you provided has already proved you to be a great liar.

The portion you encircled shows that the only time that the Eastern region appropriated land in PH was when they took the land that is Zamani Lekwot barracks to prepare for the civil war in 1966. This was even in a military regime and not under the 1st Republic as you have been lying non-stop about on this thread. The FG took it over and still does till tomorrow

From igbos NEVER TOOK ANY LAND to ONLY TIME IGBOS TOOK LAND, the time and circumstances doesn't matter, no time or circumstance permits one ethnic group to brazenly take lands belonging to another ethnic group. who is shifting the goal post now?

Remember this document that exposes your lies and denial was YOUR DOCUMENT OF PROOF.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Dedetwo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Any Ijo in Igweocha (Port Harcourt) is a migrant or tenant.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Dedetwo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

No, you have not answered if we sold the names of our streets too that were all bearing igbo migrants names. You can not wriggle yourself out of the truth with your lies.

My claim still stands that port Harcourt lands, (both Ijaw & Ikwerre communities) were ceased by Igbos and every plot were allocated to igbos only while denying the Ijaw and Ikwerre natives right to own plots of land in their own ancestral lands of Port Harcourt, do not make me repeat myself again else I shall take you to be a retarded person who can not comprehend a simple sentence in English.

What I showed you there was from a document you presented as you proof that Ikwerre land, (not port Harcourt) was fully under the control of Ikwerres, yet vast land was taken from them by igbos without payment as shown by your document.

I still have my cards of proofs with me. At the moment I am only using yours against you. I only need you to be making a fool of yourself, denying, wriggling and entangling yourself deeper with your lies. The last evidence you provided has already proved you to be a great liar.
From igbos NEVER TOOK ANY LAND to ONLY TIME IGBOS TOOK LAND, the time and circumstances doesn't matter, no time or circumstance permits one ethnic group to brazenly take lands belonging to another ethnic group. who is shifting the goal post now?

Remember this document that exposes your lies and denial was YOUR DOCUMENT OF PROOF.

Arrant nonsense!!! Igweocha (Port Harcourt) actually belonged to Rebisi clan of Igbo ethnic nationality.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! Igweocha (Port Harcourt) actually belonged to Rebisi clan of Igbo ethnic nationality.
Sorry, your parasitic cultural assimilation of the Ikwerre people was incomplete. Until you find a way to complete the sequence like you did against the Ibibio in Arochukwu and many other places I can't recall, your parasitic assimilation of Ikwerre remains aborted.

The "Igweocha" component of the igbo expansionism cum cultural assimilation programme in Port Harcourt has long been identified as a strange external virus by the Ijaw and Ikwerre antibodies of Port Harcourt, hence facilitating the abortion of the Igbo cultural assimilation of the Ikwerre people...you guys are nothing but virus in human form always looking for what to invade and take over.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Listen,

Port Harcourt as of then was 90% Ijaw area with the Ikwerre area of diobu and adjoining settlements at the outskirts of Port Harcourt.

The nucleus of PH was what is today known as OLD TOWNSHIP or simply TOWN and it's surrounding communities are strictly Ijaw communities.

So the so-called research you are citing has virtually nothing to do with Port Harcourt.

Port Harcourt land was taken over by the regional government and and allocated to Igbos alone. The highest act of wickedness perpetuated by the igbo reign of tyranny in the dead and buried igbo kingdom of Eastern region.

This shame will live with you forever, you can not escape it.

Tonye, There are no ijaws in rivers state
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Bring proof to back up this lie grin
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

Bring proof to back up this lie grin
Bring proof to show your brain is functional.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
valirex:
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason. Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 14 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government. However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for. This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that. This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent. Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria. But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra.

grin grin

And after the yoruba and hausa finished using adaka boro, They slaughtered him in Porthacourt....

After that the Yoruba and hausa people started drilling ijaw oil with reckless abandon and they dont even detoxify the toxic waste, they pour it directly into lands and rivers across ur region. Who is the fool?

Niger delta tribe that u belong to is 100% free to get their own country, dont speak for others and done speak for igbos in the Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Bros, let's be factual
If this argument between both of you is premised on this claim.of yours then you're wrong
Who buys a land during war?
Lands even in my village were given to the Biafran govt then for airport purposes
There were also the Ejoors & co whom were non Igbo whom were amongst the administers of that govt
How can a land used for military operations be claimed by you to be allocated to Igbos?
Bros, I'm � with you on the reckless attitude of Aguiyi-Ironsi on Adaka Boro & atleast he paid for all those with his life
However, I don't agree with you that Igbos take lands forcefully anywhere as it is a fact that we buy lands
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Hello bro, I'm really interested in this
Please can you open a thread and name me then give a detail of this
If we Igbos are guilty of taking your lands from you then we deserve what happened during the war
I'm humbly asking for your cards cos the truth is that there was a war and a military base was needed, you don't expect the govt then to pay people for the land as they're just temporary stages for the war
Like I said earlier, alot of such stuffs exist in ANAMBRA state where I'm from
Or do you expect the govt then to pay every recruited soldier fighting the war then salaries?
If soldiers then we're not paid for their lives, how do you expect lands (not life) to be paid for?
So all these soldiers fighting BH now should pay for the military bases they use in the deserts where they fight BH from?
Please may I have your cards which proves the Igbos allocated your lands without pay?

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by pazienza(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Cherez:

Hello bro, I'm really interested in this
Please can you open a thread and name me then give a detail of this
If we Igbos are guilty of taking your lands from you then we deserve what happened during the war
I'm humbly asking for your cards cos the truth is that there was a war and a military base was needed, you don't expect the govt then to pay people for the land as they're just temporary stages for the war
Like I said earlier, alot of such stuffs exist in ANAMBRA state where I'm from
Or do you expect the govt then to pay every recruited soldier fighting the war then salaries?
If soldiers then we're not paid for their lives, how do you expect lands (not life) to be paid for?
So all these soldiers fighting BH now should pay for the military bases they use in the deserts where they fight BH from?
Please may I have your cards which proves the Igbos allocated your lands without pay?

He has no evidence to tender. They are irredeemably Igbophobic. This is why I will never support IPOB until I see them carve out every inch of minorities from Biafra. I would rather Igbo be in a country with Hausa Fulanis than with these minorities.
They are mentally denatured beyond repair as far as relationship with Ndiigbo is concerned.

6 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2021
pazienza:

He has no evidence to tender. They are irredeemably Igbophobic. This is why I will never support IPOB until I see them carve out every inch of minorities from Biafra. I would rather Igbo be in a country with Hausa Fulanis than with these minorities.
They are mentally denatured beyond repair as far as relationship with Ndiigbo is concerned.
according to 2006 census the whole south east with both igala and igbo score 16million. ijaw also got 16mil.. the truth is igbo manipulated themselves into tribe of majority.. ijaw is even bigger than igbo..

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nsiba: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
according to 2006 census the whole south east with both igala and igbo score 16million. ijaw also got 16mil.. the truth is igbo manipulated themselves into tribe of majority.. ijaw is even bigger than igbo..

Its like you are the Nnamdi KANU of Ijaw nation
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Logan23:

grin grin

And after the yoruba and hausa finished using adaka boro, They slaughtered him in Porthacourt....

After that the Yoruba and hausa people started drilling ijaw oil with reckless abandon and they dont even detoxify the toxic waste, they pour it directly into lands and rivers across ur region. Who is the fool?

Niger delta tribe that u belong to is 100% free to get their own country, dont speak for others and done speak for igbos in the Niger delta
there is no igbo indigene in niger delta. they are tenants.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
there is no igbo indigene in niger delta. they are tenants.

Same way there are no ijaws in d Niger delta....they are tenants from bene republic & Senegal

3 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Logan23:

Same way there are no ijaws in d Niger delta....they are tenants from bene republic & Senegal
nawa 4 u oo. we dey tok serious tin, u dey do joke.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
nsiba:

Its like you are the Nnamdi KANU of Ijaw nation
oga am not the one that do the census. if u dont believe, u can go check 2006 census record.. i can give u the record each of the 5states in it..

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nsiba: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
oga am not the one that do the census. if u dont believe, u can go check 2006 census record.. i can give u the record each of the 5states in it..

What I mean is that by population Ijaws aren't up to IBO's in the entire country.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
nsiba:

What I mean is that by population Ijaws aren't up to IBO's in the entire country.
ok.. but igbos always swelled themselves up with other tribes like ikwere, anioma, etc.. but now they have all come out to make it clearer to the world that they are different tribe.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
nawa 4 u oo. we dey tok serious tin, u dey do joke.

Next time dont come up with silly jokes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS Releases Two More Igboho Aides / Nnamdi Kanu Gets VIP Treatment From Our Facility, DSS Denies IPoB Allegations / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.