Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (11204 Views)

CUPP Leaks EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Fg's Next Move Against CJN / CUPP Leaks Secret EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Buhari’s Next Move / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

I don't like him and deliberately bought the pirated copy of that book but it has nothing to do with hating Igbo. The hatred you could even infer from the book is for Atiku and Yaradua who are not Igbos. Free your mind from paranoia...
If you believe el rufai
You can believe devil
Don’t know where a leopard writes a story about antelope
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

If you believe el rufai
You can believe devil
Don’t know where a leopard writes a story about antelope

An educated mind should be able to separate the chaff from the wheat.

His story was not about the Igbos. Read a book and make your own inference.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

An educated mind should be able to separate the chaff from the wheat.

His story was not about the Igbos. Read a book and make your own inference.
So said an educated main who was brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by technicallyrich(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
Where exactly in ibadan street are you staying make i come break your head?
a yaribanza wants to break and ijaw man head.
are you a comedian.
even your fellow kowards will laugh at you.
oga ask around,an average ijaw man is a warrior,fighter and brave.
I will advice you to tender apolgy to me immediately.because at best you are a koward so how can you break my head.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
technicallyrich:

a yaribanza wants to break and ijaw man head.
are you a comedian.
even your fellow kowards will laugh at you.
oga ask around,an average ijaw man is a warrior,fighter and brave.
I will advice you to tender apolgy to me immediately.because at best you are a koward so how can you break my head.
I will beath you to death obori somebody look at you prasing these igbos who have no regards for Boro are you normal?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Pecuman: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Igbos 100% grin

So all the ministers, house of assembly members and governors from the SE that are in APC are not igbos?

Indeed I understand your 100% grin no wonder we claim to be the developers of the world but not our home state.

Ndi developers.

S.S. are even more in APC than PDP when compared to Igbos.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Pecuman: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

It was a quid pro quo. Purely because of what Igbos were getting. South South will not do your Biafra with you so wake up from your slumber.

And tell me what Igbos got from Jonathan? What infrastructure was built in his time?

At least it wasn't some hate, just incompetence since it was the same with South South, Nothing.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Pecuman: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

Imbecil.e I thought you idi.ts claim Ikwerre people are illiterates that don't travel so how did they get to London?

I am not the one that you were arguing with before, I am just asking question.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by technicallyrich(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
I will beat to you death obori somebody look at you prasing these igbos who have no regards for Boro are you normal?
why call me a goat.
anyway I believe in as and se.
sometimes we get to relax that we can't fight alone.
yes we are the bravest and strongest black tribe.but we need the igbos just as they need us.
to me I believe more in biafra than Niger Delta.
God bless the ijaws.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2020
technicallyrich:

why call me a goat.
anyway I believe in as and se.
sometimes we get to relax that we can't fight alone.
yes we are the bravest and strongest black tribe.but we need the igbos just as they need us.
to me I believe more in biafra than Niger Delta.
God bless the ijaws.
God bless the ijaws alright. As for me, i prefer an all ijaw republic than Niger delta whatever, we don't need to form any alliance with igbos they are a majority group and i'm sure they can handle their business or are they not?

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by EsomahJD: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2020
Cherez:

Bro, as far as Odi massacre is involved na OBJ & not Yorubas
OBJ & those Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba & ND military officers that didn't challenge him but carried out his directives

So why then do we crucify the igbos for the first coup ( aka igbo coup) if it was nzeogu that masterminded it.

Why do we put ironsi and ojukus actions on the common igbos on the street.

We are our worst enemies, if we can't shed
Our differences and stand on the truth .

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 2:41am On Nov 22, 2020
EsomahJD:

So why then do we crucify the igbos for the first coup ( aka igbo coup) if it was nzeogu that masterminded it.

Why do we put ironsi and ojukus actions on the common igbos on the street.

We are our worst enemies, if we can't shed
Our differences and stand on the truth .

Check my history here
I'm Igbo n maintain that aside Zik's action/escape there's no link it was an Igbo-minded coup
Nevertheless, the narrative of the Igbo coup is more peddled by the North & SWest while some of those coup executes were Yorubas & Hausas
Ojukwu did nothing wrong asides the extrajudicial killing of the 3 whom were part of the coup
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 2:55am On Nov 22, 2020
SaintBishop:
I will beath you to death obori somebody look at you prasing these igbos who have no regards for Boro are you normal?
Had no regard for Boro right but never flogged him publicly neither murdered him like a dog like your Northern & SW soldiers, abi?

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by capitalzero: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason. Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 14 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government. However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for. This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that. This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent. Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria. But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra.

Boro and Wiwa lacked vision and ideology. They could have declared niger delta republic moment biafra was declared. Fighting wars in 2 fronts would have been difficult for fgn.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 3:05am On Nov 22, 2020
Front0lane:

Foolish Igbo with another foolish excuse.

The massacre Ojukwu committed was recorded n posted on this same NL some time ago with further video of protest in England by the Niger Deltans against the foolishness of you Igbos led by the bastard Ojukwu n you still have the audacity to make such a foolish comment / denial. Many of you igbos deserve to be beaten to death just so you can say the truth, walahi.
Ojukwu and massacre?
Lol
You guys are funny?
Ojukwu was wiser than those useless guys of yours fighting him
Check the geography of the old Eastern region to Nigeria & how it took 3whole years to defeat him in an open war with even British powers should baffle n shame you
So, who killed Adaka Boro & Saro Wiwa? Same you guys
Go n beat your fathers to death for subjecting the truth as Una don die finish for North
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 3:09am On Nov 22, 2020
kingsavage:
Spits on ibos again grin
Lol
They spat on JESUS, what more can you do?
Una killed Boro n Saro Wiwa, so who deserves the blame?
Hypocrites
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 3:12am On Nov 22, 2020
kingsavage:
4th class citizen spotted
Lol
Show me any Nigerian not treated as a classless citizen aside those in politics?
SARS has murdered both Igbos, Hausas n Yorubas alike
Who killed the 1st leader of Boko Haram before they became violent?
Oga, you're a classless citizen
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 3:28am On Nov 22, 2020
Tranquill:

I don't know about Ijaw men pushing Ojukwu which is very doubtful but regarding your so called 100% for Jonathan that you claim put you in the position you say you are right now.....

During the Yaradua issue when every region, organizations including the northerners were calling for power to be transferred to Jonathan, it was the South East governors that met in Enugu to declare that "the status quo be maintained". This is on record and it was simply because of the Igbo deep seated false narrative of 'they betrayed us during the war" which has been transferred from generations to generations.

When eventually Jonathan became president and started giving 'juicy and strategic positions to the Igbos eg Chief of Army Staff, SFG etc and open the doors to the villa wide to the Igbos, the slogan in Igboland was 'he has ended the war for us'. As a matter of fact, the dislike Jonathan started getting especially from the Yorubas which cost him the presidency, was because they felt the Igbos were being favored more than others.

One of the factors that catalyzed the gang up against Jonathan was the State funeral that he accorded Ojukwu which is usually reserved for former Heads of State because they felt he didn't deserve it. If Ojukwu had died with Buhari as president, probably a chairman from one unknown local government area would have been sent to represent the federal government.

Go and check the voting patterns in the 2015 election and tell me if the "100% support" you gave to Jonathan translated to votes. If it did, Jonathan would have won that election. Check the number of registered voters and the number of people that actually voted for Jonathan in the Igbo States.

So stop this your nonsense of we did this or did that. The so called support you gave Jonathan was purely because he favored you and gave you a seat at the dinner table.
Oga, your madness is on another level
Guys, if this was 100yrs after now this will be the narrative ooo
Like the Hausas & other regions except the Igbos were with GEJ?
Kai Bros devil dey learn lies from you
So it wasn't Dora Akunyili but El Rufai & co who came out to speak against hiding Yaradua?
Yaradua's wife whom was also behind the saga was Igbo too?
Today, the Igbos are politically more hated & called 5%ers cos of same GEJ who did nothing for them ooo
Guy, you must be high on dog shit
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 3:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Tranquill:

It was a quid pro quo. Purely because of what Igbos were getting. South South will not do your Biafra with you so wake up from your slumber.
Mention 1 project GEJ executed in SE?
What was the SE getting?
It is a known fact Igbos don't play politics with what they'll get but what they believe is right & that's why it seems
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2020
Tranquill:

What was the SE getting?
It is a known fact Igbos don't play politics with what they'll get but what they believe is right
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Cherez:

What was the SE getting?
It is a known fact Igbos don't play politics with what they'll get but what they believe is right

Enugu International Airport
Onitsha port

I can mention more but just manage the two.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2020
Tranquill:

Enugu International Airport Onitsha port
I can mention more but just manage the two.

I hate lies
GEJ did absolutely nothing for ndigbo let alone SE.
which enugu airport? the one buhari is doing

which onitsha port? the one he only use for campaign.

Jonathan really dealt with us so badly but is well........O ga-adi mma.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by valirex: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2020
capitalzero:

Boro and Wiwa lacked vision and ideology. They could have declared niger delta republic moment biafra was declared. Fighting wars in 2 fronts would have been difficult for fgn.

Hear yourself bro, according to you they are not allowed to declare NDR only when the Igbos declare Biafra are allowed to.
Where is the equality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by capitalzero: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:

Hear yourself bro, according to you they are not allowed to declare NDR only when the Igbos declare Biafra are allowed to.
Where is the equality undecided

They lacked principle. They did not want one nigeria by declaring ngr but due to lack of foresight they supported one nigeria due hatred for biafra.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by valirex: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2020
capitalzero:

They lacked principle. They did not want one nigeria by declaring ngr but due to lack of foresight they supported one nigeria due hatred for biafra.

No bro, Adaka Boro supported one Nigeria due to the humiliation Ojukwu melted on him for stripping him naked and matching him to Lagos the then capital, and also for almost loosing his life to Aguyi Ironsi led government.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by capitalzero: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:

No bro, Adaka Boro supported one Nigeria due to the humiliation Ojukwu melted on him for stripping him naked and matching him to Lagos the then capital, and also for almost loosing his life to Aguyi Ironsi led government.

Why did he declare ndr initially if he actually wanted one Nigeria?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2020
Cherez:

Had no regard for Boro right but never flogged him publicly neither murdered him like a dog like your Northern & SW soldiers, abi?
What are you saying mr? Who stop Boro Niger delta republic? Ironsi and ojukwu and where were they from? igbo. Park well oga.

3 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Cherez:

Actually you igbos are not different from the fulanis, the difference btween you and them is that, you don't have the political might to execute your plans.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Now you are not with them leave them alone and focus on yourself.

Even a monkey in the bush knows we are not together. However we will never allow ignorant ppl with inferior intellect to twist history to fit their kai-kai joint agenda.

The South-South minorities prospered in the old eastern region which was the fastest growing economy. Today they have deteriorated into a region crawling with lack of development, criminality, poverty and environmental pollution since their alliance with the north.

If this history is too much for you go and drink water from a polluted river in Ogoni river tongue
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by melodyogonna(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason. Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 14 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government. However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for. This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that. This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent. Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria. But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra.
Wow, that's some piece of history. So what later happened to Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I hate lies

GEJ did absolutely nothing for ndigbo let alone SE.

which enugu airport? the one buhari is doing

which onitsha port? the one he only use for campaign.

Jonathan really dealt with us so badly but is well........O ga-adi mma.

You can remain in denial. I know the only time you'll admit he did anything is when the South South blindly start shouting Biafra which will not happen.

Even Buhari himself will be amused to see you attribute some of these projects to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oduah, Ekwunife Lead Number Of Sponsored Bills At The National Assembly / 2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders / 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.