Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? (413 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? by sucreblazing(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
How did you find out (s)he was cheating on you?
Re: How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? by ZazziAkbar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
She started seeing me less and was finding faults in all I did...arguments and insults became a norm...then she married my friend....lmaooo
Re: How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? by doctore212(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
She kept on complaining that my dick was small and the next thing I knew was that she bought a intimacy gadget.

I complained but before I could realise she don follow one Aboki wey dey my street.
Re: How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? by Plut01: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
ZazziAkbar:
She started seeing me less and was finding faults in all I did...arguments and insults became a norm...then she married my friend....lmaooo

Your friend married her? Does that means they have been seeing each other while she was still with you?
If so, then call him your ex friend. Such friend doesn't deserve you.
Re: How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wahala for those that are in a relationship
Re: How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? by Angelacruz: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
His watsapp,he stopped calling etc
Re: How Did You Find Out (s)he Was Cheating On You? by Cooldude90: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
She already made it know to me at the initial stage that she can't handle two things at the same time, one will def suffer. So she started complaining about so many things and later started acting cold, no more calls or chats even when she's online.

She later said she's just wanted to figure out somethings about herself.

I got the message that she's seeing someone else already and that was the end of us.

We still talk once in a while, but it's just the normal stuff.

It's been 8 months now

I wish I get over her soon

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica Passionately In Sierra Leone (video) / In Nigeria We Don't Eat Breakfast On Christmas Day,we Starve Until The Real Food / I Go Leave This Nairaland For Una

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.