Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Are The Worst Mistakes You Made While Studying Engineering? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Worst Mistakes You Made While Studying Engineering? (363 Views)

Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law / Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering? / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Worst Mistakes You Made While Studying Engineering? by Ahumanbeing: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone, just a random question that came up; What are the worst mistakes you made while studying Engineering during your undergraduate days, and the advice you'll give undergraduate students if they go through those experiences.
Anything at all, Academics, social life, opportunities and general living. Ty.
Re: What Are The Worst Mistakes You Made While Studying Engineering? by Nicoswit(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Hello everyone, just a random question that came up; What are the worst mistakes you made while studying Engineering during your undergraduate days, and the advice you'll give undergraduate students if they go through those experiences.
Anything at all, Academics, social life, opportunities and general living. Ty.
Piling up notes and waiting for exam period before serious study is my greatest mistakes....dont wait till exam comes...start serious studying as soon as lecture starts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Worst Mistakes You Made While Studying Engineering? by LawLab247: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ok
Re: What Are The Worst Mistakes You Made While Studying Engineering? by LordIsaac(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Start manual work in your field... Eg. Mechanic... In order to get practical experience.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Mistakes You Made While Studying Engineering? by lincsnuel: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Learn a skill in your area of specialization.

What I mean is; if you're studying mechanical engineering, learn skills on CAD/CAM.

If it's civil engineering, learn architectural design softwares or other softwares relevant to your field.

Another one is, try to do your industrial training in a reputable company/industry (not government owned) where you can garner relevant experience in your field of study.

Also, learn MATLAB. Thank me later.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Got Work At Nipost But My Result Came Out With One C/O / I Need Help For My Transcript / How To Check For Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.