Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Is Janabah Required In This Scenario?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Janabah Required In This Scenario?? (183 Views)

Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? / Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) / What's The Best Calculation Of Tithe In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Janabah Required In This Scenario?? by Lematin(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Asalam Aleikum Waramatullah Wabarakatuhu

I am really confused about something of which I want you knowledgeable brothers and sisters to help me shed light on this.

The issue is this:

I actually had a soft body that get turned up easily whenever am chatting with a female friend (with or without sexual and emotional feelings) which I normally ejaculate whenever we talk deeply especially in a case when we talked some rubbish stalk Sha
In this case,I know Janabah is required for me to perform before I can pray

So there is this bestie of mine (female) which we normally chat every day
Once in a while,we normally chat deeply which seldomly lead to sexual feelings and I will ejaculate,then perform Ghusl Janabah before I pray
But most times,when I chat strictly with her,
I do ejaculate also even without even having sexual feelings for her that moment
Note: We are both in our early 20's

My Question: Is Janabah also required when I ejaculate while chat strictly with her without sexual feelings??

Admin
Please help move it to FP to get more replies
Re: Is Janabah Required In This Scenario?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Trust me. You really don't want then to move this to FP.
Also, this is the wrong section. It should be posted under Islam for Muslims

In any case, the answer is yes. It carries the same ruling as a wet dream. Ejaculation always require a bath. The Asaatidh will lecture you on the rest of what you say you used to do. The chat and all
Re: Is Janabah Required In This Scenario?? by Lematin(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Trust me. You really don't want then to move this to FP.
Also, this is the wrong section. It should be posted under Islam for Muslims

In any case, the answer is yes. It carries the same ruling as a wet dream. Ejaculation always require a bath. The Asaatidh will lecture you on the rest of what you say you used to do. The chat and all

Okay Boss
Thanks Soo much
Re: Is Janabah Required In This Scenario?? by Lematin(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Don't know I ought to click on Islam for Muslim in order for me to post earlier

Have already do the needful sha

I will trybto take this down ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Learn From The Fall Of Samson II / Dream About Money / Examination Of Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.