Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Looking For This Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For This Lady. (550 Views)

This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For This Lady. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sometime ago, there was this lady that made a thread about looking for a serious relationship with both parties willingly to relocate.

In fact, part of the requirements was to be interested in travelling outside but marriage must be done in Nigeria first, she was already writing her IELTS. I contacted her but wasn't too serious but as it is now I'm more than serious about leaving this country.

Don't have her contact anymore but she lives in Abk and attended Uniben, slim and beautiful.

If you can see this please I'm really serious now, there's support from external bodies, we can do the wedding and travel out soon. Let's do this in 2021.
Re: Looking For This Lady. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
You wan use her japa from this country.You go find her o.
Re: Looking For This Lady. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You wan use her japa from this country.You go find her o.

Quid-pro-quo

(1) (Reply)

Avoid All Them Am Not Here For Hook Up Girls / 8 Big Mistakes Women Make With Men That Push Men Away / Cohabiting With Your Girl, Or Have Her Meet You Can be A Gargantuan Gamble !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.