Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) (33171 Views)

Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Stake2odds: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Useless lies.....

How many millions years again pls?

Scam

Earth is 4.5 billion years old so 67 million is really small.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Farki:

Not just 2000 years they believe a teenage girl who was a "virgin" was impregnated by God himself to bear his son so that he could teach a small group of Jews and get killed by the same Jews he was teaching and after 3 days he rose from the dead to hang out with them then went to heaven but resides in a small cut of bread that they eat in his name.

You have committed a crime for this grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Farki: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2020
omofranyoung:
Does it mean that africa can't discover something close these ancient animals.......

There are fossils in Africa but olodos who believe in nonsense won't bother to read about them.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Image123:

The article says "'We have not yet studied this specimen – it is a scientific frontier.'". It is the ONLY REASONABLE thing to do to doubt the tales. i wonder why you have such great faith in this without any study but choose to disbelieve the more believable Bible.

And where did I say I disbelieve the Bible? I only asked why people where screaming that the million years assertion was in doubt.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by OlusegunBaboon: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Na this thing Dem dey auction for millions
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by dukeprince50: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2020
R0kstarr8:
even though it was discovered now.. wetin be their real gain, abeg we should find a way to make this planet a better place by restoring peace, Harmony and kindness
na for research purposes. This discovery could go a long way to make our country habitable
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by just2endowed: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
marvelphysics:
wonderful, please when is time machine coming out, even if it is just a machine to view the past

Wonder were humans were then.... Probably hiding on a mountain watching the animals devour themselves?
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Proton99: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020
This discoveries really cast doubts over religious faith. There are many of such everyday and you may - just one day - have one that knocks you off the precipice.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Moblux(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020
theFilmtric:
67 million years??
I don't know why I find it hard to believe stuff like this
The Trynosaurus was eeven 100% complete

theFilmtricsay

It is possible if you believe in creation gap theory
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2020
BEFORE YOU KNOW NOW SOMEONE WOULD TELL US GOD WAS BORN IN YEAR 2020
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Proton99:
This discoveries really cast doubts over religious faith. There are many of such everyday and you may - just one day - have one that knocks you off the precipice.
These discoveries are real...but where I disagree is them saying they lived long ago before man. These animals walked with mankind. Many of them.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by dukeprince50: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Pymetrics:
Is there any connection between dinosaur and 5G or Electric cars? I don't know the reason why the researchers focused on this innocent dinosaur.
Its for research purposes and it could go along way to save earth from future catastrophe.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by JasperVII(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
A lot of people will come here to say its scam, not true and all sorts of things. If the thread had said 'scientists find remains of the big fish/shark that swallowed Jonah' those same people will flood the thread in a heartbeat to support it

2 Likes

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Firstcitizen: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2020
I am a bit curious how not one religion mentioned these creatures in books of origin.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Deicide: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2020
I knew that the comment on this thread are gonna be ignorant once, if it was Jesus teeth they found 2 million years ago you would see them shouting praise thee Lord. Hypocrite
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Minjim: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2020
So dinosaurs truly existed
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2020
The earth is so powerful as it has the ability to preserve things for several millions of years.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by dukeprince50: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2020
just2endowed:

Wonder were humans were then.... Probably hiding on a mountain watching the animals devour themselves?
Humans came to earth some thousands of years ago. These guys where there millions of years ago, and there are also things that existed billions of years ago. One day, humans might go to extinction and another set of creatures will inhabit the earth.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Deicide:
I knew that the comment on this thread are gonna be ignorant once, if it was Jesus teeth they found 2 million years ago you would see them shouting praise thee Lord. Hippocrates
Learn how to spell hypocrite before calling others ignorant.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
dem go just dey call years anyhow..mad people
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by dukeprince50: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
The earth is so powerful as it has the ability to preserve things for several millions of years.
Rather it was what the creatures are made up of that preserved them. Their bones and teeth has carbon and carbon can't just decompose easily
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
Humans came to earth some thousands of years ago. These guys where there millions of years ago, and there are also things that existed billions of years ago. One day, humans might go to extinction and another set of creatures will inhabit the earth.
Where did they come from? Wait I can guess your answer...they came from amoebic organisms that became multi cellular organisms that developed gills and fins....then they developed lungs and limbs and climbed onto the ground..then they turned to monkeys and finally became men? I just saved you the stress.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by blackgold2018(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
theFilmtric:
67 million years??
I don't know why I find it hard to believe stuff like this
The Trynosaurus was eeven 100% complete

theFilmtricsay
through carbon-dating. This is me trying to be christian.
I wound have insulted you for not going to school.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by MzTunechi(f): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Leemao grin grin 67million years. How old is this planet Earth sef
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Deicide: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Grandmeister:

Learn how to spell hypocrite before calling others ignorant.
Gosh I didn't see that, I would correct it now, thanks for pointing it out to me.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by lajidson(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
codeigniter:
We devoid intelligence even though we are taught this things where do u all think the crude oil that Nigeria wants to kill her self for came from, oh I forgot God created it on the 10th day
Crude is formed from fossils formed years back. That's why it's called fossil fuels. Geo-investigation like this made this happen. Let's stop condemning research; because without it, we won't be holding that smartphone today. Some people condemned the 4G network but they are using it now.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
as much as i wanna believe all these Carbon Dating shit, Saka don dey enter am these days
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8966075/Scientists-reveal-worlds-complete-T-rex-skeleton.html
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by diridiri(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
religious idiocy at work in the comments as usual
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Kraytur: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2020
The Bible talked about the leviathan and behemoth that God created in Job

God said who could defeat it but him
And that it had feet of iron and ate grass

So possibly it was a dinosaur

But definitely not that old they’re just trying to derate the Bible and Gods work by lying about the times how old is the earth itself lubish
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by MzTunechi(f): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Stake2odds:

Earth is 4.5 billion years old so 67 million is really small.
Woah
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Image123(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

And where did I say I disbelieve the Bible? I only asked why people where screaming that the million years assertion was in doubt.

So you believe the Bible? Like i emboldened, the millions of years is in doubt if the specimen has not even being studied. The method to be used is also doubtful and unreliable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Download Our Forum Free Mobile App For Easy Access Here / Inca Girl Frozen For 500 Years Now On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.