Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) (33174 Views)

Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Danny50: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Here in 9ja we are still discovering weed ware house, prostitutes hideout and kidnappers.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Image123:

So you believe the Bible? Like i emboldened, the millions of years is in doubt if the specimen has not even being studied. The method to be used is also doubtful and unreliable.
That is the problem some science enthusiast have with carbon dating. Yes it’s not completely reliable ,but by how much?
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by codeigniter(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
lajidson:

Crude is formed from fossils fuels formed years back. That's why it's called fossil fuels. Geo-investigation like this made this happen. Let's stop condemning research; because without it, we won't be holding that smartphone today. Some people condemned the 4G network but they are using it now.

I wonder oo, ASUU should not resume I don't think people go to school to study at all.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by martius101(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
theFilmtric:
67 million years??
I don't know why I find it hard to believe stuff like this
The Trynosaurus was eeven 100% complete

theFilmtricsay

they can even be preserved much more longer than that....those are called fossils,mould,cast....etc.... could be preserved majorly by the deposition of sediments maybe through fluvial or alluvial...
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by lajidson(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
It's for research purposes and it could go along way to save earth from future catastrophe.
The Geo-investigation draws us millions of years back(if you drew few meters down the earth, it's like you are traveling to the past) it gives us information about the past, till the present, and then to predict the future. It's a Field that can save us from the catastrophe that can happen in the future because we already have powerful information about the past at hand. There's a lot of info on geo channels.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by RPirez: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
The comments on here definitely says a lot why Africa is behind the rest of the world. angry
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by TooMuchStuff: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Don't know why Dinosaurs are so much talk about while we have a living and breathing Dinosaurs in Aso Rock with a name Buhari yet no one wanna understudy the monster.

Thank you CNN
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by codeigniter(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2020
ZoneBslayer:

That is the problem some science enthusiast have with carbon dating. Yes it’s not completely reliable ,but by how much?

It's just an estimate, not a fact
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Zane2point4(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2020
theFilmtric:
67 million years??
I don't know why I find it hard to believe stuff like this
The Trynosaurus was eeven 100% complete

theFilmtricsay
You simply have to, whites scientist are not you're regular liar mohammed.

We're talking about poeple who invented a 500tonnes flying machines,people who produced device that you can key in numbers to it and speak with your Friend in any continent of your choice.........so why wont you believe them now?
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Image123:

So you believe the Bible? Like i emboldened, the millions of years is in doubt if the specimen has not even being studied. The method to be used is also doubtful and unreliable.

I am a Christian. But I also believe the world is way more than a few thousand years old
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I am a Christian. But I also believe the world is way more than a few thousand years old
Was the age of the earth ever mentioned in the Bible?
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2020
ZoneBslayer:

Was the age of the earth ever mentioned in the Bible?

You seem to see meanings I haven't written. Did I say anything about the Bible mentioning the age of the earth?
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by lajidson(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Zane2point4:

You simply have to, whites scientist are not you're regular liar mohammed.

We're talking about poeple who invented a 500tonnes flying machines,people who produced device that you can key in numbers to it and speak with your Friend in any continent of your choice.........so why wont you believe them now?
You people should not expect RESEARCH to be PERFECT. The state-of-the-art technology has however helped to improve RESEARCH. The Same FIELD people are condemning is what FOREIGNERS are using for OIL exploration in our country. The state-of-the-art equipment won't only tell if it's in commercial quantities but also other INFOS like this e.g type of crude, formation process, what's responsible for the formation etc.. They are REALLY capitalizing on our mindset BIG TIME!!!!
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by LastProphet: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Funny seeing religious people denying the millions of years

Is poor education epidemic in Nigeria, most have never ever heard or been in a conversation where carbon dating is mentioned. Their only source of educative content is the hopeless public schools, nollywood script written by another public school product and the church pastor on Sundays who dabbles into every subject he knows nothing about. Don't blame them they were told the world started with Adam and Eve, hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2020
For Nairalanders who doubt this may not know their Holy Bible well.
I MAY DOUBT THE NUMBER OF YEARS BUT NOT THAT DINOSOAURS EXISTED.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by molbic(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2020
if you give me 67 million dollars to believe that those dinasaur is more than 5 million years I no go believe

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Cti28(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
UDUJ:

As a geologist I don't doubt this story bro. Scientists can decipher the age of fossils through a process called CARBON DATING. Google it and see.

Longtime bro. Good to see your post cool

I doubt if you know much about Carbon dating. Carbon dating has flaws and can't be used for that long years.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Cti28:

I doubt if you know much about Carbon dating. Carbon dating has flaws and can't be used for that long years.

Be more open minded. Do a research on radiometric dating and bracketing. Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Were they there? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

67 million years, when was calendar even invented
?
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Not again sad
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Image123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

i didn't ask you how old the earth is. i obviously said the specimen has not even being studied. That is the point.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
iamyemiakins:

These scientists blood dey hot o, na million years discoveries dey trend now.
I wouldn't do at they are not presenting facts the right way. Human skeletal system don't even last up to to this number of years
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
kingxsamz:
Easier to believe a virgin gave birth to a super human called Jesus than believing this.
Religious people are funny.
D same bullshit punchlines everytime, don't u hav something different to say..
M
O
F
O angry angry angry
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by buchai: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na lie
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Australopithecu:

D same bullshit punchlines everytime, don't u hav something different to say..
M
O
F
O angry angry angry

Eyah... Did I hurt your little Christian heart?
Go and wail somewhere else. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by demmie1: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Funny seeing religious people denying the millions of years

They can't get over the fact that people have been living in cities long before 6000 years ago
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by OyinO: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bad news to religious beliefs and followers because the earth is only 6,000 years old in their records.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by kumulus(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
marvelphysics:
wonderful, please when is time machine coming out, even if it is just a machine to view the past

Every man has that already, free at no cost!

The things which today manifest as tangibles EXISTED first in a place timeless as time itself.

-Lloyd
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
iamyemiakins:

These scientists blood dey hot o, na million years discoveries dey trend now.
grin. No mind them. Na million years dem dey talk like that?
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
OyinO:
Bad news to religious beliefs and followers because the earth is only 6,000 years old in their records.
who told you the earth was only 6000 years ild? shocked

The body of one of the pharaohs who reigned in Egypt was exhumed recently. The writeup on his tomb showed he lived and reigned 5000 years ago. Nothing era was several thousand years before that time. The Bible says 1,000 years is like 1 day in the sight of God. In my own calculation, God created heaven and earth and tested in the 7th day. If a thousand years is like one day in the sight of the Almighty, then 7,000 years was spent by our God to put all you and I see today in place( thats my own thinking oo, not in the bible abeg). The earth had been there for only God knows when and the Bible and quran too are correct. But the earth isn't up to 100k years old, talk less of being 1m or 2m years old.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Pelecius: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
Image123:

The article says "'We have not yet studied this specimen – it is a scientific frontier.'". It is the ONLY REASONABLE thing to do to doubt the tales. i wonder why you have such great faith in this without any study but choose to disbelieve the more believable Bible.
I know that my Boss will be here
Keep on the good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Download Our Forum Free Mobile App For Easy Access Here / Inca Girl Frozen For 500 Years Now On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.