Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) (68987 Views)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / 'We Will Reverse Ageing Process With 200-Year-Olds Playing Football' (Photos) / Death Will Be A Choice, Ageing Curable By 2045, Says Genetic Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by ubev01(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Where are the pictures of the 64+yr old people looking 25yrs younger?
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by purples25(f): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Angelawhite:

There many other ways to die apart from aging

Exactly. What if the experiments conducted were able to work and got successful at a higher level? Then people could heal as soon as they got hurt? Then that would make soldiers indestructible if the power of science goes into the wrong hands. That's what I'm saying.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by GodWrites: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Originalsly:

You wanted proof... now you got it. I respect your right to remain in the dark and block any creases that allowed light to enter.

If you regard that long epistle as proof, then you're more deluded than I give you credit for.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by TruthinAction: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Where are their pictures before and after experiment? Otherwise, I don't believe.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by OyinO: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Scientists can try this!
Humans can try that!
There are Certain things that can only be on the pages of Newspapers and in the internet!

Matters of Life and Death lies ONLY in the Hands of GOD Almighty...
Anyother talk is Noise..

No Matter How we try as Humans to do, we cannot do more than what GOD Almighty permits us..

But why can't God raise the dead? And why allow death even after the death of Jesus? Adam and Eve were said to have attracted the death penalty by disobedience, but even after Jesus Christ was said to reconcile man with God, why are men still dying?
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by OyinO: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
IgiveFreebies:
See Africans and their backward mentality. Other climes are exploring the possibility of life without disease and suffering, exploring the stars and the Galaxy while our problems are how their discoveries will prove wrong our religious beliefs and how to get cheap onions.

The same religious beliefs brought to them by this same people.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by kumulus(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Scientists can try this!
Humans can try that!
There are Certain things that can only be on the pages of Newspapers and in the internet!

Anyother talk is Noise..

No Matter How we try as Humans to do, we cannot do more than what GOD Almighty permits us..

E shock am
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by kumulus(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
TruthinAction:
Where are their pictures before and after experiment? Otherwise, I don't believe.

Start taking deeper breathes and see how your daily life gets better. Just like when you exercise daily, your cells regenerate easily and faster because there's constant and abundant supply of fuel. You also tend to be very active and agile throughout the days. Personally if I go a few days without working up my body, my energy levels drop, my posture becomes poor, I wear out quicker and I'm less productive.

Oxygen is a vital element in human living, healthy lungs are key to healthy living.

Try this experiment; take a long deep in-breath, hold it in for as long as you can (with practice it gets longer).....take notice of how/what you feel as you release the out-breath and after release. Good health can be relatively cheap!!

-Lloyd
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
all these cant guarantee our been Alive ....... Person wey go die go die
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Satan66(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lush100:
Everything had expiry date.
Till today, no one has been able to invent blood despite knowing the makeup of it.
The Bible says the life of an animal is in it's blood (hope I got the verse verbatim).
Beside it may be a little reversing (in the real sense it's called delaying) but u cannot stop death sir,
Men lived more than 150 year some few millennials ago but was reduced to Max of 120.
So we never even scratch the surface.
It's good though especially if they can reverse aging tissues and or organs.

Learn to research
Science is almost there, soon humans will be brought back to life.
Something your useless god can't do

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by etrouble: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
kumulus:

E shock am

E dey confused and demoralized.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by MrPaul2: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
LandMann:

That guy may look younger but he certainly doesn't act or think like a 25 years old.

A very big disappointment to those of us who had faith in him.

Perhaps, the invention only works on looks but not on the quality of the brain.
You know they were still test running as at the time Mr lifeless was picked at random grin grin
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by stasius: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have always known that breathing in fresh oxygen is a way to stay younger. That is why people who stay in village with abundant of trees and fresh oxygen source appear fresher and healthier than people who live in urban areas with all their pollution.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Lush100(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Blood cells not blood

Good luck on life.

Satan66:

Learn to research
Science is almost there, soon humans will be brought back to life.
Something your useless god can't do

1 Like

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Originalsly:

To you and thise who believe Science today is sooo advanced .... and as Africans we have always and will forever be behind. Mankind had been wayyy more scientifically advanced more than 2000 years ago....not the White man.... Africans. Whatever man knows now was known more than 2000 years ago....."there is nothing new under the sun". Two examples..... the Great Pyramid.... our sooo advanced brilliant scientists with cutting edge technology are yet to figure out how the pyramid was made.... tried but keep failing to even transport the building blocks.... do not have any equipment in the world today that can move some of the huge marble slabs. Whatever technology they used... we today do not have it... we are not that advanced. Some mummies were discovered recently... more than a thousand years old.... in pristine condition. Do we know how to do that today?... we have no clue... but will go into "reverse engineering" to try to figure it out. The Sphinx... and similar half beast half human.... not creative artists works... but a mirror of genetic engineering that was being done wayyy back then. What Africans have done that the Whites cannot explain.... the credit is given to Aliens.
On millions dying of COVID-19.... how can you be sooo aware and science driven but can believe and repeat this scam? Don't you know COVID-19 is just another flu?..but a bit harsher? Didn't you stop to ask yourself why post mortems are not allowed? You just swallow everything that is placed before you without question. Breaking News.... COVID-19 is the excuse to carry out worldwide vaccination... regardless what is said..... it will not be business as usual until everyone is vaccinated. COVID-19 is part of an agenda.It was written in the story 2000 years ago under the Mark of the Beast. Google HR 6666 ..... HR 748

Only a fool.says there is no God.

HR 6666.... Contact tracing... Lol... Bill Gates is just an enemy of mankind

1 Like

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Richykaycee(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Science is great bt God is greatest
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Scientists can try this!
Humans can try that!

Anyother talk is Noise..

Mumu.
Serve your God in peace and allow him act for himself.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Pelecius: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
simplesearch:

@Originalsly you've done your best to enlighten and educate him out of his self imposed ignorance. Most times when people who express atheistic views are unchallenged they gallivant around threads, but once challenged with facts they simply turn down every opportunity for further conversation, that's their regular trademark.
And that's the sad part because one discuss with them, thinking they are really after evidence. But when they can't hold on to their false position, they run away, only to repeat the same worn out argument that have being refuted again and again another time

1 Like

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
purples25:
This could be good or bad. Scary thought : What if it actually works on a higher level and they use this method to create human weapons for killing and wars, that will never die shocked

Then I think I remember something about the prediction of the end days, something about people suffering and not being able to die....
Reversing age doesn't mean bullet cannot kill u or u cannot die from other accident, reversing age just means u are looking younger n stronger than u supposed to be.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by purples25(f): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Reversing age doesn't mean bullet cannot kill u or u cannot die from other accident, reversing age just means u are looking younger n stronger than u supposed to be.

Exactly. What if the experiments conducted were able to work and got successful at a higher level? Then people could heal as soon as they got hurt? Then that would make soldiers indestructible if the power of science goes into the wrong hands. That's what I'm saying.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Lies lies lies

Damn lies
Dey deceive, in china they are already trying to make their next generation of children immune to various diseases, in US they are trying to increase life span from 100 yrs to 1000 yrs. U dey Africa dey shout god up n down.

I pity u Africa religious folks.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
purples25:

So, if they succeed n made man indestructible, the debate is already on the table, so far I think it's currently illegal.
Like if they succeed, they would only document in but would not be able to implement such, but then, Such thing happening will break down this current world we live in and change the world order.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by ODJ124(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Not at all... It's the very same brain our impartial God gave to all!!!

Africans have merely chosen not to fully utilize theirs.

Maybe
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
simplesearch:

Do you have a problem believing in the existence of God? This is because with your write up, I can see nothing but agitation and ceaseless struggle within your soul!
It's a simple fact, the Abrahamic god or any other god does not exist.
When u died, u go back to how u were b4 u were born. A state of nothingness
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by purples25(f): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
ibuildstuff:

So, if they succeed n made man indestructible, the debate is already on the table, so far I think it's currently illegal.
Like if they succeed, they would only document in but would not be able to implement such, but then, Such thing happening will break down this current world we live in and change the world order.

Yeah the idea of it all is just scary.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Chris2863(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2020
You seem to be going through a lot grin
IgiveFreebies:
See Africans and their backward mentality. Other climes are exploring the possibility of life without disease and suffering, exploring the stars and the Galaxy while our problems are how their discoveries will prove wrong our religious beliefs and how to get cheap onions.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by leofab(f): 1:50am On Nov 22, 2020
GodWrites:

A single being? I think we're still babies to undertake such a project, going by the fact that we're not even a type 1 civilization yet.

It took us millions of years to evolve to this point, so be patient as we'll soon start creating humans as if they were toys.

The question is: would you still allow yourself to be brainwashed by a 2000 years old book written by middle east stone age men?

If yes, that's proof that you're a disgrace to the human specie, and doesn't deserve to be labeled intelligent.
the phone he posted with is an inorganic being with life... same way man can’t create Organic beings is same way nature can’t create inorganic beings...

1 Like

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Pelecius: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2020
leofab:
the phone he posted with is an inorganic being with life... same way man can’t create Organic beings is same way nature can’t create inorganic beings...
Isn't it funny that folks think that science has replaced the creator so that it creates anything as it wish.
The guy you quoted definitely knows little or nothing about the enourmous complexity of the 'simplest' cell for him to talk about creating man like toys. Since the Miller-Urey experiment, most of them have recognized the problem that abiogenesis is impossible. Worse, the 'manual' or 'software' that cells use for continuous functionality is beyond human capability. The problems continues (though I make it look simple)
Most are actually ill informed and just project outrageous opinions as fact or as scientific predictions.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2020
With science, man was able to create clones, make artificial wombs, create planes, communicate with persons across the world in seconds, the list is endless. If man can achieve that, then controlling/reversing aging process in man shouldn't be written off, after all human intelligence and knowledge is limitless... If ART can target and build up damaged CD4 cells, using similar technique and scientists can find a way to recreate/regenerate these shortened telomeres, then our cells won't age at all... we become almost immortals lols
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by BBBmall25: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2020
tillaman:
grin
I know this won’t go well with Righteousness89

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by MOTOPARK: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Came4apost:

Matters that were even more unbelievable for years ..scientist overcame them. Don't be surprised when nurallink starts downloading peoples minds to other bodies .. they have started for pigs .. and humans and pigs have similar characteristics
God allowed those things to take place,regarding how you look whether young or old death is inevitable and Jesus His coming very soon than the world would imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.