Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" (24875 Views)

Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by ofuonyebi: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2020
This man called Donald Trump will go down in history for many NEGATVE Consequences;
(i) This is the worst president America ever mistakenly had
(ii) Trump has enlisted himself as the no.1 racist against blacks & muslims all-over the world
(ii) He deliberately hated Nigerians and decided to deny OKONJO-IWEALA her clear victory in the WTO job
(iv) He has deliberately DESTROYED the AMERICAN UNTAINTED ELECTORIAL RECORD of many centuries.
(v) He the first president who DESTROYED both the LIVES & ECONOMY of America

And lastly, the only president who brought the greatest shame to governance of America!....GO! TRUMP YOU ARE A LIABILITY TO HUMANITY!!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Burgerlomo: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2020
DamZik:
I love you Mr Trump but I don't like what you are doing now. Don't behave like an african president please. Let shit hole be shit hole and let great america be great america. God bless america, God bless Trump, God bless me.

Well said bro or sis

God bless America
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless me and my family

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Burgerlomo: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2020
I strongly believe the man is afraid of what is awaiting him (litigations) after he's no more in power, just my opinion though I could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by UCMax1: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
Don't blame pfizer and others, blame igbos for supporting u mazi donatus ask echie atiku he will tell u more
What has this got to do with igbos? Please,clean your brains before making use of it....
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Golan007:
Antifa, Bob Soros, deep state, Coronavirus, WHO, Dominion, dead people, Hugo Chavez, big pharma, China, etc.

grin

Pope, Mexican walls, African shit-hole, Arabs terrorists,Sudan-Ethiopia - Egypt dam.

Trump see you in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

So in other words, if you must be a politician, you must seize being you.

You must be politically correct all the time even if I means calling black white just so some people don't get offended.

Trump said to the world, what Joe Biden and other politically correct politicians, say in hushed tones.

But alas, he's just one man against the rest of a world of pretentious people who hate to hear the truth they have no courage to speak.

A good General does not reveal his tactics before the actual battle; that's a recipe for failure ! Politically correct or not,Trump does not know how to chose his battle. He does not know when to fight and when to retreat. You can not make everybody your enemy just because you want to do things differently.

I agree with you,Trump is not a typical politician which is good in itself. But then,you still need these typical politicians to be able to navigate the ever turbulent oceans of politics successfully. This is where Trump is found wanting. Do you know that even among the Republicans, there are lots of politicians who crave Trump's downfall ? The Bush's family,the Mcains of this world, etc. Even among the western world Presidents, who exactly among them can you say wants Trump to succeed ? Angela Merkel ? Trudeau ? Macron ? Who exactly ? So why is it only him against the world even when Bible says we should give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar !

A little compromise here and there is what makes the world go round. Nobody likes a know-it-all and that's the kind of personality Trump's body language always projects. Yes, it is "a world of pretentious people" and that's why you need wisdom and sound diplomacy to bring about the required changes. Trump himself can't be said to be a saint or is he ? If the whole world us against you,then you need to check yourself too to know what you're doing wrongly. Everybody cannot just hate you !

5 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2020
truthfulparrot:
If only people know what Joe Bidens and his team represents. If only people know the atrocities that the world big pharmaceuticals companies have been committing. If only people know that Joe Biden, Obama and Co are pro-gay ..…If only people know the the world's strong men and greedy commercial systems are desperate to silence Trump.

If only Africans, especially Nigerians are aware of the fact that Biden and his gangs will start the economic and social re-colonisation of Africa.

Trump may be crude and lousy, but the world will realise the important of his stubborn defiance when he departs the white house!

Go and sit inside a bucket of boiled water. How rich have African countries gotten during Trump's tenure.? Most African countries are in a mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Idonije8(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
Don't blame pfizer and others, blame igbos for supporting u mazi donatus ask echie atiku he will tell u more
what’s wrong with you people? This is 21 century and you still have this tribalism mind set!! Wow I’m disappointed
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Burgerlomo:
I strongly believe the man is afraid of what is awaiting him (litigations) after he's no more in power, just my opinion though I could be wrong.

He is power intoxicated. Had Trump been an African president Idi Amin would have had nothing on him. Trump is just being Trump. That said the tonnes of legal proceses awaiting him is unprecedented for an outgoing American president. As he becomes a private citizen he will regret ever becoming an American president. Lawsuits will follow him from the 21st of January. No rest for the wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by wman(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

A good General does not reveal his tactics before the actual battle; that's a recipe for failure ! Politically correct or not,Trump does not know how to chose his battle. He does not know when to fight and when to retreat. You can not make everybody your enemy just because you want to do things differently.

I agree with you,Trump is not a typical politician which is good in itself. But then,you still need these typical politicians to be able to navigate the ever turbulent oceans of politics successfully. This is where Trump is found wanting. Do you know that even among the Republicans, there are lots of politicians who crave Trump's downfall ? The Bush's family,the Mcains of this world, etc. Even among the western world Presidents, who exactly among them can you say wants Trump to succeed ? Angela Merkel ? Trudeau ? Macron ? Who exactly ? So why is it only him against the world even when Bible says we should give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar !

A little compromise here and there is what makes the world go round. Nobody likes a know-it-all and that's the kind of personality Trump's body language always projects. Yes, it is "a world of pretentious people" and that's why you need wisdom and sound diplomacy to bring about the required changes. Trump himself can't be said to be a saint or is he ? If the whole world us against you,then you need to check yourself too to know what you're doing wrongly. Everybody cannot just hate you !

God bless you. You said it all. Well-written.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by NinjaMetahuman: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2020
superior1:
They announced the vaccine few days after the election, the coincidence get as e be
even if the big pharmas work against him, what does he expect?

The ediot president demonized science and common sense and elevated conspiracy theory and stupidity.

He would have probably demonized the vaccine like they demonized bill gate and all the good works he has done had they released it when he still had a chance to win re election.

He suddenly wants science to save his clannish, ediotic ass when he sees handwriting on the wall.

Dumbest us president ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2020
superior1:
They announced the vaccine few days after the election, the coincidence get as e be

Glad they did after he called it a hoax and called scientists all sorts of names and kept on going against what they were asking the populace to do

After working hard to discover a vaccine;you expect the same drs and scientists to give him a chance to claim what he had no input in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by hotseat: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2020
I give it to the Americans for their relative composure thus far even though there's been clashes between pro-Trump and pro-Biden supporters.

I begin to wonder if this scenario was played out in the 2015 general elections in Nigeria. Your guess is as good as mine.

Donald Trump would go down in American history as one of its most divisive leaders. Besides, the colossal short and long term damage that he has inflicted on democracy is better imagined than real.

He has cast doubt in the integrity of American elections - a country that prides itself as the bastion of democracy.

Countries that are adversarial of democracy must be having a swell time right now.

What's obvious is that Donald Trump is not ready to go down without creating enough chaos for America and President-elect, Joe Biden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
truthfulparrot:
If only people know what Joe Bidens and his team represents. If only people know the atrocities that the world big pharmaceuticals companies have been committing. If only people know that Joe Biden, Obama and Co are pro-gay ..…If only people know the the world's strong men and greedy commercial systems are desperate to silence Trump.

If only Africans, especially Nigerians are aware of the fact that Biden and his gangs will start the economic and social re-colonisation of Africa.

Trump may be crude and lousy, but the world will realise the important of his stubborn defiance when he departs the white house!
Lol if only if only.

Where is your proof of these lousy allegations you cannot prove?oh you got then from conspiracy theories website right?

And what is wrong if they are pro gay.Oga keep quiet nobody will miss Trump and regret anything Biden will do better.Trump should go and answer the legal challenges that await him
Africans and Nigerians indeed rubbish undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2020
HOVER206:

Nice comments here but unfortunately he will remain as president till 2024, Obama and Co might be imprisoned
Trump will leave by January 2021 grin

And has a lot of legal challenges to surmount and could face jail time or lose assets

Obama and co aint going to prison better wake up from that sleep you are sleeping it is not helping you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2020
U neva even see anything, u will wail for another for years...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
DarkJeddi:
Keep dreaming,by this time in January your Hero will be kicked, crying and bawling out of the White House..
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Buliwyf:

Stop sniffing expired cement.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

This is what happens when you talk too much and with that arrogant larger than life attitude ! Of course,people will conspire to bring you down just to cut you to size and shut/ Bleep you up. Humility is key to success. Anybody that wants to be successful in life must realise that.

Truth be told,Trump is not a likeable character with that his acidic mouth and arrogant demeanor.
You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Bro, I've read, in details, what it takes to come up with a vaccine, alright?

In the case Pfizer, what happened to announcing progress rate.

If they made that announcement, it means they already conducted animal stage trial, first human trial and the larger crowd trial.

Were they keeping the American people posted as to raise some glimpse of hope? No. They wanted Trump gone.

Unlike what you said you didn't follow the different stages of the vaccine news. First the vaccine companies don't owe an obligation to make public the results of the different stages of their vaccines.

That not withstanding the did, considering they were looking at taking a year to produce a vaccine that typically takes fifteen years. Aided by modern advanced technologies both pfizer and moderna were spared from animal trials. The first dose for human trials was all over the place with pictures of the recipient.

Most leading companies for vaccine production gave regular updates on the different stages of their vaccines. By late September there was already news on the administration of modernas stage three trial second dose. I can give you every link of the updates from stage one.

The pfizer vaccine a venture between German company BioNtech received no funding from the US government and gives credit to its scientists and not Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by SirBunky85(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I'm conscripted into agreeing with Trump on this.

Barely one week after the election, Pfizer announced a vaccine with over 90% potency.

Moderna too has announced theirs with a claim that it has 94% potency.

There's a third company who have announced that theirs is 96% effective.

Is it by mere coincidence that they these announcements are coming days after the election?

I think it's well planned conspiracy against Trump.
abeg carry ur yeye conspiracy theory go PDP secretariat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2020
HOVER206:

Nice comments here but unfortunately he will remain as president till 2024, Obama and Co might be imprisoned

Just when you think every human being has a brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Golan007: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
even if the big pharmas work against him, what does he expect?

The ediot president demonized science and common sense and elevated conspiracy theory and stupidity.

He would have probably demonized the vaccine like they demonized bill gate and all the good works he has done had they released it when he still had a chance to win re election.

He suddenly wants science to save his clannish, ediotic ass when he sees handwriting on the wall.

Dumbest us president ever.

Best post.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You have a point.

Trump's greatest mistake was fighting in all front.

And history has shown that no matter the size of your army, if you fight in all front, you will be overstretched and possibly defeated.

Trump made a mistake when he chose to go against China, the Arab world, the EU, Canada and AU( irrelevant though AU is in world politics).

His only ally was Israel and maybe North Korea. Lol. His relationship with Russia, though harmonious, was precarious because of the sensibilities of the American people.

If he wanted to go against Islam and its fundamentalists who majorly dominate the Arab League, he would have made sure to be in good terms with the Europe at least. Things would have been less frosty for him if he had Germany and France on his side.

That was his greatest undoing.

But would you fault his nationalistic approach to issues that concern the American people?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

Unlike what you said you didn't follow the different stages of the vaccine news. First the vaccine companies don't owe an obligation to make public the results of the different stages of their vaccines.

That not withstanding the did, considering they were looking at taking a year to produce a vaccine that typically takes fifteen years. Aided by modern advanced technologies both pfizer and moderna wetmre spared from animal trials. The first dose for human trials was all over the place with pictures of the recipient.

Most leading companies for vaccine production gave regular updates on the different stages of their vaccines. By late september there was already news on the administration of modernas stage three trial second dose. I can give you every link of the updates from stage one.

The pfizer vaccine a venture between German company BioNtech received no funding from the US government and gives credit to its scientists and not Trump.

Vaccines don't take fifteen years to come.

Most of the time, they come between one and half years or two years.

Only cases that have defied science like AIDS and Cancer would you attribute such longevity.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Vaccines don't take fifteen years to come.

Most of the time, they come between one and half years or two years.

Only cases that have defied science like AIDS and Cancer would you attribute such longevity.

You know nothing about vaccines.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by peacettw: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2020
Each day I grow more concerned of what Trump will do if he is ignored any further or his demands not met. The military had better discretely change the codes to their sensitive files and nuclear launch protocols otherwise this man may be so inclined to go out with a big bang as a last F*** U to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by BanevsJoker(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2020
byteem:

It's no coincidence.. trump.did nothing to encourage the companies in their research . He fought them all the way claiming the virus has been defeated bla bla bla andnthat the virus was been overhauled.. it was only right for them.to.realease their findings after elections to ensure no one took undue advantage
Google Operation Warp Speed and think independently.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by puremaker7(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2020
haffaze777:

It's 62 yesterday,hope u decide?
I grab, it will be 60 tomorrow
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

You know nothing about vaccines.

And what do you know about vaccines?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns / UK Ship Hit By 'rocket Fire' Off Yemen's Coast As Casualties Remain Unknown. / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.