Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" (25176 Views)

Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Royliv: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I'm conscripted into agreeing with Trump on this.

Barely one week after the election, Pfizer announced a vaccine with over 90% potency.

Moderna too has announced theirs with a claim that it has 94% potency.

There's a third company who have announced that theirs is 96% effective.

Is it by mere coincidence that they these announcements are coming days after the election?

I think it's well planned conspiracy against Trump.

It is for people that knows.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Ibime(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Golan007:
Antifa, Bob Soros, deep state, Coronavirus, WHO, Dominion, dead people, Hugo Chavez, big pharma, China, etc.

grin

Paranoia is a common trait amongst Trumpanzee cultists. That's what their cult leader uses to control their brain

2 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by BanevsJoker(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Do you know what it takes to develop a vaccine that effective as that developed by Pfizer. A lot of trials will have to be done. CNN commended Trump for ensuring PFIZER develop a vaccine of that effect and scale in such a short amount of time, because such a vaccine takes years to develop but under Trump it took only months. Infact they said it just too unbelievable if indeed it's reliable. Trump is playing politics on the vaccine and he ought to commend pfizer like he did last week. But he instead turned around to attack them
CNN shouldn't be your only international news source. It is impossible to read between the lines if there is only one line.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Ibime(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Barely one week after the election, Pfizer announced a vaccine with over 90% potency.

Is it by mere coincidence that they these announcements are coming days after the election?

Yes it's a conspiracy. grin

Pfizer found a vaccine that is 90% effective but can only be stored in industrial freezers at -60 degrees

Moderna found a vaccine that is 95% effective but can only be stored in a fridge

It's all a conspiracy from big Pharma against Trump who found a vaccine (bleach) that is 100% effective and can be stored at room temperature

3 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by bjtinz: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

So in other words, if you must be a politician, you must seize being you.

You must be politically correct all the time even if I means calling black white just so some people don't get offended.

Trump said to the world, what Joe Biden and other politically correct politicians, say in hushed tones.

But alas, he's just one man against the rest of a world of pretentious people who hate to hear the truth they have no courage to speak.

The problem I have with you guys is the whole "telling it as it is" becomes acceptable when not directed at you.

Worse still same Trump will never tolerate people telling him to his face who he truly is - an unrepentant pathological liar and pu$$-grabbing bigot. He will always react or hit back.

trust me, the world leaders behaved like him, would be at war 90% of the time. That's why we have trained diplomats to do the talking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by bjtinz: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
The sad fact is even his fellow rebulicans are all laughing behind his back, but all too chicken tell him to his face.

Imagine the caricature like Guliani leading his defence.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Ibime(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2020
bjtinz:

The problem I have with you guys is the whole "telling it as it is" becomes acceptable when not directed at you.

Worse still same Trump will never tolerate people telling him to his face who he truly is - an unrepentant pathological liar and pu$$-grabbing bigot. He will always react or hit back.

trust me, the world leaders behaved like him, would be at war 90% of the time. That's why we have trained diplomats to do the talking.

THIS!!!
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

And what do you know about vaccines?

I really don't argue with ignorant folks but I will enlighten you a bit. The corona virus vaccine from moderna and pfizer are unlike most vaccines. It's being made from a technology that has never been used for an approved vaccine. The RNA technology. Whilst traditional vaccines use a weakened form of a bacteria or virus the RNA uses a part of the virus genetic code to trigger an immune response.

The good news is for the last fifteen years scientists have been working on the technology bringing it to this point where the corona virus vaccine can profit from it through emergency use. Nine of Moderna's other vaccines using same technology have been in trials for many years.

Most vaccines typically take decades from exploratory phase to regulatory approvals and mass productions. Not to mention after decades of research and trials most vacciness typical don't hit the market for low efficacy and safety.

To keep your little mind active you can research on the duration taken from exploratory to aproval for common vaccines for and like DPT, Heb B, Polio, Typhoid, Measeles, Yellow Fever. Etc.

A little research could safe you the embarassment on a public forum. Science is about research and facts not beer parlour arguments.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by texazzpete(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

It’s common sense, why would they announce news like that ahead of the elections, and be accused of interference?

Trump has been president for 4 years. Why couldn’t he run on his own achievements? Would a Pfizer or Moderna announcement weeks ago have brought back the 250000 dead Americans?

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by okonyia(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Kestolove post=96268263]Don't blame pfizer and others, blame igbos for supporting u mazi donatus ask echie atiku he will tell u more[/q

You don't want to get sense. You just come to the platform to talk trash about tribes
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by HimName: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2020
He is about to accuse IPOB.

Kanu's slaves, ona dey prepare so?
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by ppogba: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Ibime:

Yes it's a conspiracy. grin

Pfizer found a vaccine that is 90% effective but can only be stored in industrial freezers at -60 degrees

Moderna found a vaccine that is 95% effective but can only be stored in a fridge

It's all a conspiracy from big Pharma against Trump who found a vaccine (bleach) that is 100% effective and can be stored at room temperature

You did not mention his much hyped hydroxychloroquene or warever.

But why must Trump even be held responsible for what happened due to "CHINA VIRUS".?
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Daneguakhi(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2020
some people will just pick on anything Trump spews and run with it as Agenda.

When he tweeted that the Vaccines were developed under his watch as President, did the Pharma guys steal his shine? No they didnt, now he just realises that they delayed annoucements to make him lose, lol.

Now because the Pharma guys did not do his biddings he is now crying Wolf in a Blitz to garner sympathy ?

I bet his campaign team was waiting to cash in on any Vaccine announcements, but e shock them.

This Man is so Egoistic, stop all your sentimental agenda. If you don't side him he fires you...must everything be about him.

HE IS JUST A SORE LOSER. Politics is not do-or-die, but it is what it is...along has he get Zombies wey dey blow him Trumpet, na to die there remain.

Let's have rational sense please

2 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by texazzpete(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Vaccines don't take fifteen years to come.

Most of the time, they come between one and half years or two years.

Only cases that have defied science like AIDS and Cancer would you attribute such longevity.

This is embarrassing!
One and half or two years for vaccines? Lol.

Abeg try to do some research before jumping in with these ignorant takes.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

I really don't argue with ignorant folks but I will enlighten you a bit. The corona virus vaccine from moderna and pfizer are unlike most vaccines. It's being made from a technology that has never been used for an approved vaccine. The RNA technology.

The good news is for the last fifteen years scientists have been working on the technology bringing it to this point where the corona virus vaccine can profit from it through emergency use. Nine of Moderna's other vaccines using same technology have been in trials for many years.

Most vaccines typically take decades from exploratory phase to regulatory approvals and mass productions. Not to mention after decades of research and trials most vacciness typical don't hit the market for low efficacy and safety.

To keep your little mind active you can research on the duration taken from exploratory to aproval for common vaccines for and like DPT, Heb B, Polio, Typhoid, Measeles, Yellow Fever. Etc.

A little research could safe you the embarassment on a public forum. Science is about research and facts not beer parlour arguments.

That I asked questions about things I didn't possess adequate information, does that amount to beer parlor argument?

And hey, I know that science uses induction and practical experiments and research to reach a result.

We are not all dumb here.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by rontolo(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Trump is a vile vile man. Anything he loses is ‘rigged’. Any news unfavourable to him is ‘fake’

He is going through extreme torment right about now. It’s worse in the mornings and late at night when he’s alone. His plans to use cover of the presidency to avoid conviction for multiple high crimes gone. Plans to change the constitution for a Putin-like third term gone. Plans to bully creditors he owes hundreds of millions of dollars with the full force of the White House gone. His plans to use his second term to amass wealth with his Russian connects all gone. ‘Just like that’

As for conspiracy, that’s the one thing he may be right on. He is despised by the sensible people of America. Even those who benefited from his for-the-rich-only tax incentives want him gone, to save America from what would’ve been an extreme second term. They know!

They, we the enlightened of America, did the right thing to save this beautiful land. We put America First!

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

That I asked questions about things I didn't possess adequate information, does that amount to beer parlor argument?

And hey, I know that science uses induction and practical experiments and research to reach a result.

We are not all dumb here.

I am sorry if I used the wrong words or insulted you in the process.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by jimter44(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2020
Americans will never allow any man like Donald Trump to will election in US again.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

I am sorry if I used the wrong words or insulted you in the process.

It's cool.

Thanks for your detailed explanation earlier.

Grandlexuz
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

It's cool.

Grandlexuz

You are welcome bro. Though I might criticise your support for Igwe Trumpy you definitely have the right to support whoever you want. Besides over 74 millions Americans voted for him. That said Trumpy is a danger to the world at this point. Hahaha
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

You are welcome bro. Though I might criticise your support for Igwe Trumpy you definitely have the right to support whoever you want. Besides over 74 millions Americans voted for him. That said Trumpy is a danger to the world at this point. Hahaha

The only reason I support Trump is because I feel and I have seen that he has the guts to challenge and clip the wing of Islamic fundamentalists from the Middle East who sponsoring terrorism all over the world. Trying to create Islamic caliphate everywhere.

ISIS is declared defeated.

But do you recall how strong they were under Obama/Biden regime?

Obama/Biden regime refused to sell arm to to GEJ administration to fight Boko Haram, citing human rights abuse.

Obama/Biden is the reason Buhari is our president today because of his overt support for Buhari in the run-on to the 2015 general election.

What if Biden presidency is Obama 2.0?
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

It's cool.

Grandlexuz

I took a while to read some of your posts on nairaland. For the most part your articulated write-ups are void of insults. Kudos. That is rare to find on nairaland where sentiments and emotions always cloud our judgements and writings. I learned something good from you too. Thank You.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Goke7: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
texazzpete:

It’s common sense, why would they announce news like that ahead of the elections, and be accused of interference?

Trump has been president for 4 years. Why couldn’t he run on his own achievements? Would a Pfizer or Moderna announcement weeks ago have brought back the 250000 dead Americans?

Or increase Trump votes, both Trump and his followers are just sadists
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

So what if they conspired against him? Everyone except a few like you wanted the fool out! The Americans have spoken and nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Goke7: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Burgerlomo:
I strongly believe the man is afraid of what is awaiting him (litigations) after he's no more in power, just my opinion though I could be wrong.

They are digging up his files in New York as we speak, even his daughter Ivanka is already shouting about political harrasment or witch-hunt like we say in Nigeria and I just laugh cos I wonder who harrases the most. Even Ivanka herself may not be spared as her files are also being opened. If I were Trump na to beg for presidential pardon cos with all the nonsense he is doing now democrats may not spare him after January even though feelers from Biden looks like he may not waste his time going after Trump

3 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by samwillyco1(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2020
youngsahito:
This man is constituting nuisance, can somebody throw him away through the white house window...fucking racist fool and yet he will call African leaders shit. meanwhile, he will refuse to accept ordinary defeat. shame on you Trump and your useless supporters!!!

I thought you were serious until you said he refused to accept ordinary defeat, are you the one that declared the U.S.A Election result, when their electrol body have not done that, wait for their electrol body to do that first be causing someone that doesn't even know that your type is existing. Good morning and happy weekend.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by DarkJeddi(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Jamjoon:
U neva even see anything, u will wail for another for years...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Two months is not far..
You are allowed to fantasize,las Las,it go clear for ur eye..
Dreamers..
Dreamers everywhere.. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by frog12: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2020
they announced their results after the election so it cannot boost Trump!

bad guys!
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Goke7: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2020
samwillyco1:

I thought you were serious until you said he refused to accept ordinary defeat, are you the one that declared the U.S.A Election result, when their electrol body have not done that, wait for their electrol body to do that first be causing someone that doesn't even know that your type is existing. Good morning and happy weekend.

Did Trump wait for any electoral body four years ago before accepting the results that made him President? You guys talk as if the electoral body will still manufacture a different result

2 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by jaggabban: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
youngsahito:
This man is constituting nuisance, can somebody throw him away through the white house window...fucking racist fool and yet he will call African leaders shit. meanwhile, he will refuse to accept ordinary defeat. shame on you Trump and your useless supporters!!!
useless flat headers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat / Israel's Mossad Helped Brazil Foil Hezbollah Attack, Two Arrested. / Israel Carries Out "Targeted" Strike In Lebanon, Beirut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.