Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,291 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" (25180 Views)

Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The only reason I support Trump is because I feel and I have seen that he has the guts to challenge and clip the wing of Islamic fundamentalists from the Middle East who sponsoring terrorism all over the world. Trying to create Islamic caliphate everywhere.

ISIS is declared defeated.

But do you recall how strong they were under Obama/Biden regime?

Obama/Biden regime refused to sell arm to to GEJ administration to fight Boko Haram, citing human rights abuse.

Obama/Biden is the reason Buhari is our president today because of his overt support for Buhari in the run-on to the 2015 general election.

What if Biden presidency is Obama 2.0?

Trumps failures is a topic for another day. I wouldn't say Obama was friendly to islamists militants by any proportion.. Most of the damage to ISIS was done by Obama under the Operation Inherent Resolve. Whilst we can't refuse Trump finished the job when he took over, the damage to ISIS had already been done before 2017. With Alaqeda defeated, can Obama take all the accolades cos he killed Bin Laden.? No, much of the credit goes to Bush as well.

By late 2016 ISIS had lost 62% of its land in Iraq having at the peak of its influence in 2014 captured 40% of Iraqi land mass. By late 2016 it had shrunk to just 10%. By 2016 the had lost 40% of their seized land in Syria. Before Trump took over, ISIS had been stretched to its limit and compromised at all fronts. Trump eventualy gave them the fatal blow and certainly shares the credit with Obama.

You might not have noticed but I am a Cameroonian who has been on nairaland for over 13 years. I followed the 2015 election results all night having been totally disgruntled with the Goodluck's regime inability to fight insecurity and corruption. The Chibok girls and how cluelessly he handled it brought me tears. Despite the oil windfall of the Goodluck administration his biggest achievenent was corrupton and embezzlement by those around him. Obama didn't sit in Buhari. The Nigerian population did, with a vote difference of over 3 million. Mind you when Buhari won again in 2019 Obama had long gone. Don't be an Orubebe over this. Hahaha

Goodluck was very weak as a president hence the inroads by boko haram. I refuse to agree Nigeria was run down by BH cos Obama refused to sell weapons to Nigeria. The many abuses by the Nigerian army on innocent civilians, well documented by Amnesty International dented the army's reputation. Killing of innocent civilians was easier than BH. That said the Nigerian army had enough weaponry from other sources to defeat BH.

As much as you might hate Buhari the broader hardship of his government has been as a result of the fall of oil price a commodity Nigeria totally depends on for hard currency. You do know very well had GEJ been given another tenure, Nigeria would have vanished from the surface of the universe by now.

Every American president has been enpowered to clip the wings of extremists around the globe. America is built on certain principles that only Trump has compromised. As much as the US government makes plenty of billions from the sales of military hardwares the are quick to restrict to sell if those arms stand to be abused.

During the Obama presidency even Saudi Arabia was refused certain grade of weapons as sanctions for human right abuses. Had the killing of the Saudi journalist (Kashogi) in Turkey taken place under Obama, the Saudi Prince would have been sanctioned without prejudice. Despite the huge amount of evidence Trump protected him even bragging he saved his ass.

I totally stand against Muslim extremist but not against Muslims. The two must be differentiated. Trump didnt know where to draw the line. He targeted Muslims all over the world ujustly not because he is a christian or prefers christians. He did because he wanted to please his base of supporters. It was always about TRUMP. His divisive politics brought him to power and also took him out early. In a couple of months he will be nothing. Whilst most ex presidents go on to live a very quiet life, he will be caught up in court cases that will last for decades.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Prymestrr(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
These are the negative side effects of intercessory prayers made by Righteousness89 and his fellow christian fanatics which are now manifesting in Donald Trump.

How can a sane human being pray to an All Knowing Creator of All to upturn an election that has been won free, fair and square?

Please someone should help me make sense of the kind of reasoning these christian supporters of Trump have really. I'm dumbfounded just thinking about it embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by 99thEnemy(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
This one is mad

but las las...

Trump called me.. He said he can't sleep. grin grin grin grin
He said when he closes his eyes, he sees people packing his things out and renovating the White House. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2020
99thEnemy:

Trump called me.. He said he can't sleep. grin grin grin grin
He said when he closes his eyes, he sees people packing his things out and renovating the White House. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by pacespot(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2020
I'm still wondering how a country as intellectually deep and diverse like America ended up with a president like this in an election. This is what happens when people judgements are beclouded by greed and sentiments, anybody can hijack such to gain highest office in the country.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by pacespot(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Prymestrr:
These are the negative side effects of intercessory prayers made by Righteousness89 and his fellow christian fanatics are having on Donald Trump.

How can a sane human being pray to an All Knowing Creator of All to upturn an election that has been won free, fair and square?

Please someone should help me make sense of the kind of reasoning these christian supporters of Trump have really. I'm dumbfounded just thinking about it embarassed

No, their God na maurice iwu, the indefatigable rigging machine under obasanjo presidency, the former inec chairman,
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by pacespot(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Prymestrr:
These are the negative side effects of intercessory prayers made by Righteousness89 and his fellow christian fanatics are having on Donald Trump.

No, their God na maurice iwu, the indefatigable rigging machine under obasanjo presidency, the former inec chairman, grin
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

I took a while to read some of your posts on nairaland. For the most part your articulated write-ups are void of insults. Kudos. That is rare to find on nairaland where sentiments and emotions always cloud our judgements and writings. I learned something good from you too. Thank You.

Ooohh!

Thanks for that.

If after a certain level of education, one still behaves in certain way associated only to the uneducated, you agree with me that such person's education should be questioned.

I have my convictions, me sentiments and my preferences. But such must be subjected to reason and not emotions. Hence the reason for my decorum as you said.

Nice meeting you here!

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

Trumps failures is a topic for another day. I wouldn't say Obama was friendly to islamists militants by any proportion.. Most of the damage to ISIS was done by Obama under the Operation Inherent Resolve. Whilst we can't refuse Trump finished the job when he took over, the damage to ISIS had already been done before 2017. With Alaqeda defeated, can Obama take all the accolades cos he killed Bin Laden.? No, much of the credit goes to Bush as well.

By late 2016 ISIS had lost 62% of its land in Iraq having at the peak of its influence in 2014 captured 40% of Iraqi land mass. By late 2016 it had shrunk to just 10%. By 2016 the had lost 40% of their seized land in Syria. Before Trump took over, ISIS had been stretched to its limit and compromised at all fronts. Trump eventualy gave them the fatal blow. That Obama killed Osama can't have him take all the credit for defeating Alaqaeda.

You might not have noticed but I am a Cameroonian who has been on nairaland for over 13 years. I followed the 2015 election results all night having been totally disgruntled with the Goodluck's regime inability to fight insecurity and corruption. The Chibok girls and how cluelessly he handled it brought me tears. Despite the oil windfall of the Goodluck administration his biggest achievenent was corrupton and embezzlement by those around him. Obama didnt sit in Buhari. The Nigerian population did, with a vote difference of over 3 million. Don't be an Orubebe over this. Hahaha

Goodluck was very weak as a president hence the inroads by boko haram. I refuse to agree Nigerian was run down by BH cos Obama refused to sell weapons to Nigeria. The many abuses by the Nigerian army on innocent civilians, well documented by Amnesty International dented the army's reputation. Killing of innocent civilians was easier than BH. That said the Nigerian army had enough weaponary from other sources to defeat BH.

As much as you might hate Buhari the broader hardship of his government has been as a result of the fall of oil price a commodity Nigeria totally depends on for hard currency. You do know very well had GEJ been given another tenure Nigeria would have vanished from the surface of the universe by now.

Every American president has been enpowered to clip the wings of extremists around the globe. America is built on certain principles that only Trump has compromised. As much as the US government makes plenty of billions from the sales of military hardwares the are quick to restrict to sell if those arms stand to he abused.

During the Obama presidency even Saudi Arabia was refused certain grade of weapons as sanctions for hunan right abuses. Had the killing of the Saudi journalist (Kashogi) in Turkey taken place under Obama, the Saudi Prince would have been sanctioned without prejudice. Despite the huge anount of evidence Trump protected him even bragging he saved his ass.

I totally stand against Muslim extremist but not against Muslims. The two must be differentiated. Trump didnt know where to draw the line. He targeted Muslims all over the world ujustly not because he is a christian or prefers christians. He did because he wanted to please his base of supporters. It was always about TRUMP. His divisive politics brought him to power and also took him out early. In a couple of months he will be nothing. Whilst most ex presidents go on to live a very quiet life, he will be caught up in court cases that will last for decades.

The fight should be against Islamic extremists and not Islam and Muslims.

But would you disagree if I told you that almost every Muslim has a soft spot for terrorists. Some see them as Jihadists who are doing Allah's work.

And about GEJ, admittedly, he had his failings. Especially that money that was embezzled under his watch. But aside that, nothing compares him to this regime without direction we have under Buhari.

When all is said and done, Americans have voted for Biden. The world seems to be happiest with his victory. I've accepted the reality of Trump's loss even though I'd have wished he continued.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by linearity: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I'm conscripted into agreeing with Trump on this.

Barely one week after the election, Pfizer announced a vaccine with over 90% potency.

Moderna too has announced theirs with a claim that it has 94% potency.

There's a third company who have announced that theirs is 96% effective.

Is it by mere coincidence that they these announcements are coming days after the election?

I think it's well planned conspiracy against Trump.

That how the mind of Trump works.....when you don’t have facts on your side, just cook up some conspiracy and sell it to your supporters, they will buy it, they are less educated after all.

These companies are fierce competitors in a race to discover a vaccine that will turn the fortunes of the company around, cut their name in history and in the Guinness book for being the very first in USA to find the elusive vaccine.

But instead of continuing in this age old competition among themselves and among their shareholders and financial backers....these companies came together to hitch a plan against the Dummy Donny.

They said...let’s not announce that our vaccines are successful until a week after the Election. And though we are all competitors, Pfizer you should be the first one to announce your success, we all know we are rivals and wanted to be first....but Pfizer, you go first!

After Pfizer has announced, you Moderna you must wait about another week, then you announce second, okay?

Now you third company announce yours after Moderna and not before, you must wait for Moderna.

Then the rest of you vaccine makers in the USA, once Pfizer, Moderna and the third company have announced wait couple weeks more, then you can start announcing your results.

One last thing, we are many companies represented here, and with shareholders and headquarters scattered around the world, please and please, no one must leak this plan to the press, you must hold it a secrete okay.

That is how it went down? I truly don’t know how the mind of a conspiracy theorist work. You have to abandon logic, common sense, reality and even laws of nature to believe what they say...it is like hearing a mad man talk, those things perfectly make sense to the mad man and he thinks those looking at him not understanding a thing he is saying are actually the ones mad....that is the mindset of a conspiracy theorist and a Trump supporter.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by EmekaA125(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Let's see what Biden will do. All those who worked against Trump's reelection will surely receive double dose of what they dished out to him. I hope CNN will continue from where they stopped after he hands over January 20th. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OfficialAwol(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
linearity:

That how the mind of Trump works.....when you don’t have facts on your side, just cook up some conspiracy and sell it to your supporters, they will buy it, they are less educated after all.

These companies are fierce competitors in a race to discover a vaccine that will turn the fortunes of the company around, cut their name in history and in the Guinness book for being the very first in USA to find the elusive vaccine.

But instead of continuing in this age old competition among themselves and among their shareholders and financial backers....these companies came together to hitch a plan against the Dummy Donny.

They said...let’s not announce that our vaccines are successful until a week after the Election. And though we are all competitors, Pfizer you should be the first one to announce your success, we all know we are rivals and wanted to be first....but Pfizer, you go first!

After Pfizer has announced, you Moderna you must wait about another week, then you announce second, okay?

Now you third company announce yours after Moderna and not before, you must wait for Moderna.

Then the rest of you vaccine makers in the USA, once Pfizer, Moderna and the third company have announced wait couple weeks more, then you can start announcing your results.

One last thing, we are many companies represented here, and with shareholders and headquarters scattered around the world, please and please, no one must leak this plan to the press, you must hold it a secrete okay.

That is how it went down? I truly don’t know how the mind of a conspiracy theorist work. You have to abandon logic, common sense, reality and even laws of nature to believe what they say...it is like hearing a mad man talk, those things perfectly make sense to the mad man and he thinks those looking at him not understanding a thing he is saying are actually the ones mad....that is the mindset of a conspiracy theorist and a Trump supporter.

What you just said is funny at most.

The last thing any cerebral human would do is to rule out possibilities.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by PBeni(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
Don't blame pfizer and others, blame igbos for supporting u mazi donatus ask echie atiku he will tell u more

Don't you think you are above all this childish antics?
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by madjune(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

So it was right for people to continue to die so Trump won't take the glory?

You don't know how much major institutions here want Trump out.
Given another 4yrs, that man would be king.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by neighbourhud: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I'm conscripted into agreeing with Trump on this.

Barely one week after the election, Pfizer announced a vaccine with over 90% potency.

Moderna too has announced theirs with a claim that it has 94% potency.

There's a third company who have announced that theirs is 96% effective.

Is it by mere coincidence that they these announcements are coming days after the election?

I think it's well planned conspiracy against Trump.

Ok
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by gtown: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have not seen any ipobian pig picking hole by their Messiah Trump pronunciation of Pfizer as fisa. But they have problem with Buhari calling covid 19 pronunciation.
The same people who pronounce referendum as lefelendun
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by samwillyco1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Goke7:

Did Trump wait for any electoral body four years ago before accepting the results that made him President? You guys talk as if the electoral body will still manufacture a different result

That's your opinion, I believe in an official result/statement; Moreover I am not supporting any of them, they don't know me wait for an official result be insulting anybody.
Please don't try to be stupid because others are stupid it makes no sense; thanks.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by EvenBlogger: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

He probably has a point, but this pussy ass niggarr called Trump is a clown, to say the least.

I know he's a bigot, fvcking rAcist.
TD Jakes Sermons
Aint no chance he be gettinga second term.

My problem with that niggarr whas why he didnt roll out the second stimulus check??

Boys could have gotten richer you know

I said what I said niggarr!!
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by tinktanker: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Pls list for us how many opposition politicians that have been arrested and all the media stations that have been shut down by Buhari.
We dey wait.
arise, channels, AIT were all fined for reporting on ENDSARS. Journalists have been arrested severally for writing against this govt. If ur blinded by the witchcraft of this govt not everyone is. Zombie.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
wman:

God bless you. You said it all. Well-written.

Amen,thank you.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have said it all

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by agentzakky(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
He could be right but that's fine! The FBI released a dossier on Hillary few days to the election which he benefited from
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You have a point.

Trump's greatest mistake was fighting in all front.

And history has shown that no matter the size of your army, if you fight in all front, you will be overstretched and possibly defeated.

Trump made a mistake when he chose to go against China, the Arab world, the EU, Canada and AU( irrelevant though AU is in world politics).

His only ally was Israel and maybe North Korea. Lol. His relationship with Russia, though harmonious, was precarious because of the sensibilities of the American people.

If he wanted to go against Islam and its fundamentalists who majorly dominate the Arab League, he would have made sure to be in good terms with the Europe at least. Things would have been less frosty for him if he had Germany and France on his side.

That was his greatest undoing.

But would you fault his nationalistic approach to issues that concern the American people?

Trump has unquestionable love for american people and he is genuinely concerned about their welfare. I can't fault him in that regards.
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by AlieninPH: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

By late 2016 ISIS had lost 62% of its land in Iraq having at the peak of its influence in 2014 captured 40% of Iraqi land mass. By late 2016 it had shrunk to just 10%. By 2016 the had lost 40% of their seized land in Syria. Before Trump took over, ISIS had been stretched to its limit and compromised at all fronts. Trump eventualy gave them the fatal blow. That Obama killed Osama can't have him take all the credit for defeating Alaqaeda.

You might not have noticed but I am a Cameroonian who has been on nairaland for over 13 years. I followed the 2015 election results all night having been totally disgruntled with the Goodluck's regime inability to fight insecurity and corruption. The Chibok girls and how cluelessly he handled it brought me tears. Despite the oil windfall of the Goodluck administration his biggest achievenent was corrupton and embezzlement by those around him. Obama didnt sit in Buhari. The Nigerian population did, with a vote difference of over 3 million. Don't be an Orubebe over this. Hahaha

Goodluck was very weak as a president hence the inroads by boko haram. I refuse to agree Nigerian was run down by BH cos Obama refused to sell weapons to Nigeria. The many abuses by the Nigerian army on innocent civilians, well documented by Amnesty International dented the army's reputation. Killing of innocent civilians was easier than BH. That said the Nigerian army had enough weaponary from other sources to defeat BH.

As much as you might hate Buhari the broader hardship of his government has been as a result of the fall of oil price a commodity Nigeria totally depends on for hard currency. You do know very well had GEJ been given another tenure Nigeria would have vanished from the surface of the universe by now.

Every American president has been enpowered to clip the wings of extremists around the globe. America is built on certain principles that only Trump has compromised. As much as the US government makes plenty of billions from the sales of military hardwares the are quick to restrict to sell if those arms stand to he abused.

During the Obama presidency even Saudi Arabia was refused certain grade of weapons as sanctions for hunan right abuses. Had the killing of the Saudi journalist (Kashogi) in Turkey taken place under Obama, the Saudi Prince would have been sanctioned without prejudice. Despite the huge anount of evidence Trump protected him even bragging he saved his ass.

Thanks for this your post.
If majority of those who post on Nairaland have the type of brain and precise analysis of events like you, Nairaland would have been a world standard as regards social discourse.
Instead what we have are semi illiterates and sponsored miscreants, taking over discussions on Nairaland.
I am also curious, your English is so smooth. Are you from the English or French speaking part of Cameroon.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by feedthenation(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ivanka Trump ADMITS on Twitter that Trump has been working with Moderna since **January 13, 2020**

Fact Check: This Moderna /NIH vaccine is literally the one that President @realDonaldTrump partnered with Moderna to create on January 13, 2020... I repeat January 13th, 2020. Just be happy. This is great news for America and for the world!

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by grandlexuz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlieninPH:

Thanks for this your post.
If majority of those who post on Nairaland have the type of brain and precise analysis of events like you, Nairaland would have been a world standard as regards social discourse.
Instead what we have are semi illiterates and sponsored miscreants, taking over discussions on Nairaland.
I am also curious, your English is so smooth. Are you from the English or French speaking part of Cameroon.

Thank you sir. It has become increasingly difficult to read quality and fact driven analysis on nairaland. Sometimes I get so disgruntled at how topics get thrashed to the bin, by people with little understanding and insight on the topic at hand.

However on a bad day several folks can give you a crack rib from sarcasm. As controversial as Nwaimaikpe can be his posts were a most read for me. I wonder what happened to him. Sometimes I am tempted to think he died and resurrected into righteousness89. Hahaha

I presently live in Douala a Francophone town but I am from the English or rather Pidgin speaking part of Cameroon. Haha
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Your wailing will exceed 2 months. It will be 4 long years...

Wait for it!
DarkJeddi:
Two months is not far..
You are allowed to fantasize,las Las,it go clear for ur eye..
Dreamers..
Dreamers everywhere.. grin
Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by DarkJeddi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jamjoon:

Your wailing will exceed 2 months. It will be 4 long years...

Wait for it!
grin
Two months..
Just 2 months and your Hero will be gone.. cheesy
Wailing Wailer..
I shall remind you.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" by calcal: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2020
President Trump claiming that the election was rigged, he is not stupid, he knows what he is saying, himself rigged the election and that's why is saying the election was rigged. the democratic has big cities they can easily rig the election after all some members of the black lives matter are the inside also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat / Israel's Mossad Helped Brazil Foil Hezbollah Attack, Two Arrested. / Chad's Army Dissolves Parliament, Government. Imposes Curfew, Shuts Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.