Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (41378 Views)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2020
angry
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Prettybhoy(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....omashola be acting like a pussy ass niggarr
Crying like a baby
We real niggarrrrs should remind him that we humans were born to die

fake slawomiir? Where's is the real slawomir that we know? Abi u don kill am chop?
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Rareoil(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Crying like a baby

Instead of him to be hard and real
He is crying like a baby
Pussy ass niggarrs every where..
When this same shit happens to a real niggarr...he light up his weed and heave a sigh of relief.....then later he will inform the rest of his real niggarrrrs and probably those ones will console him by booking hotel for him and arranging paid pussy and enough beer

Toxic masculinity

There is nothing wrong in crying, he lost his dad ffs.

Na only weed you sabi

5 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by techmo(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Prettybhoy:
fake slawomiir? Where's is the real slawomir that we know? Abi u don kill am chop?

grin grin Nairaland no kill person with laugh
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2020
yeme7:
Because ur father did a good thing for u when he was alive, he's a father to be call, unlike my father that's alive as if I don't have a father... undecided undecided
Rip

Bringing you here alone,na big work. Dem don born you, you self re- born yourself now!!

If some Pops tell kids wetting their eye dey see,in the process of putting food on the table...hmm
You go fear.

If lucky still shine your way,no forget am
Oh.

Respect to all single mothers, especially the ones that still pray foe the men that left them with the children.

3 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by kheny12(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Take heart bro,He went to rest
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by alizma: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Every nonsense is a news these days. He drops tears on paper and he or his kinds had to snap and post for us to see.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:

Know when to shut up.
I for tell you to ask your father way born you to shut up but he's not worth my attention. Idiat

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Estellie: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2020
alizma:
Every nonsense is a news these days. He drops tears on paper and he or his kinds had to snap and post for us to see.
That's a popular pic on the net. He didn't snap it
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:

Aww. Sorry about that Some parents are dead beats unfortunately.
Probably like urs, fugly grin
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by toprealman: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Weep for book send on social media

I hear una
As in eh...... na to fart take pictures of the released gas, post am for social media remain.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2020
At the end everybody dies, some will die earlier some will die later, but in 100 years from now, 95 percent of everyone on planet earth today will be dead.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Angrygoat: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2020
I dont miss my late dad, he flogged me always,verbally abuse me,used me for errands and never got me any gift till he died. I pray he burns in hell fire.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by tasalanoni(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
This man is already 39 and was with kids in BBN. I thought age stops nonsense. Just a year left to join the "fool at forty" party.
I wish his old man Light on the other side.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

You for tell me to ask my father way born me to shut up but he's not worth your attention. I'm an idiat
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Probably like mine, he's fugly grin
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Crying like a baby

He is crying like a baby
When this same shit happens to a real niggarr...he light up his weed and heave a sigh of relief.....then later he will inform the rest of his real niggarrrrs and probably those ones will console him by booking hotel for him and arranging paid pussy and enough beer
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:
I'm so fugly with my cheap glasses and filtered picture
grin
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by emmyN(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2020
The same Omashola that abandoned his dad?
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm an ugly troll who has no life outside nairaland grin
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Successfulben: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Crying like a baby

He is crying like a baby
this one is mad spiritually

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:
I'm a very fugly hoe with no life, I suck men dick and ride random dicks for money
grin
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm blind, poor and wretched. I need Jesus. Righteousness89 pray for me
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Crying like a baby

He is crying like a baby

I don't wish anyone evil bro but you really got to be careful with your utterances!

Loosing a loved one to death is the most horrific and terrific experience one can ever have... If you were in his shoes you would probably do more than that.

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Crying like a baby

He is crying like a baby
ode
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Seetto: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2020
yeme7:
Because ur father did a good thing for u when he was alive, he's a father to be call, unlike my father that's alive as if I don't have a father... undecided undecided
Rip
Ask your mother, your real father..
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Seetto: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Angrygoat:
I dont miss my late dad, he flogged me always,verbally abuse me,used me for errands and never got me any gift till he died. I pray he burns in hell fire.
Your assumed father breed a goats from another man..
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by femi4: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2020
His sister Omawunmi?
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
yeme7:
Rip

Keep following ur mother's footstep in hating your father. When the time comes, you'll understand this life. By then, you will wish you never hated your father the way u did.

Ogodo ga eru nwoke ebe oruru ibe ya.(Literarly....Your own short will soon get to the length of your father's trousers)

Enjoy ur f0olishness for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts / Miyonse And Jon Ogah At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Toyin Lawani's Fashion Student, Kemi, Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.